what do i do?

Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here.
SpellHeart
Slime
what do i do?

Post by SpellHeart » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:08 am

so... you guys know how i had (and do a ton still, but try to ignore it) suicide thoughts, i want to tell my parents because i dont want to do it.. but i cant get it out of my head, and since my personality is so weird my mom might think im just being strange as usual (skygar9-3) what do i do? i want to end my life, but at the same time i cant because i then think about how people will be hurt with the emotional pain of me being dead... (such as my father, my mother that spoils me rotten and very close friends...) what the hell do i do? its driving me insane... and the thing im most worried about is my mom... she goes and cries whenever she has to yell at me and my brother, because we used to be so good about everything... and i cant stand to think about her in a ton of pain... i dont know what to do i just dont know

crutchfield
Papulatus

Re: what do i do?

Post by crutchfield » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:49 pm

you may want to call the suicide hotline so you have somebody to talk about it with that has training for this kind of thing. If you live in the U.S. their number is 1-800-273-8255. If you tell your parents this could upset them terribly. I would avoid telling them unless it becomes serious (serious planning or attempts).