Evan the Dragon Master

Talk about Fan Fictions
EmberSparks
Papulatus
Evan the Dragon Master

Post by EmberSparks » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:24 am

(This is a one-shot)

"Where.... where am I?" thought Dawn....

He opened his eyes and climbed to his feet, grumbling. He looked around and realised that he was in a dark, gloomy forest shrouded in mist. There were runes scattered across the grass, some no bigger than his fist, others as big as a fully grown Yeti. Dawn did not know why he was here or where he was, but it definitely wasn't near his house.

Dawn thought he heard some rustling in the bushes. "Show yourself, weakling! I am not afraid of you!" he yelled, his fear-raked voice obviously betraying his words. He heard a long, deep sigh from far away...... what could it be?

He ran in the direction of the voice, shouting "Hey! Tell me how to get out of here!!!" As he ran, the fog became thicker and thicker, until he couldn't even see his feet. Dawn looked around, confused. As he turned around, he saw a gigantic shadow in the distance.... could it be a cottage? If it was, maybe he could ask the residents for directions back to Henesys....

As he got closer, the mist slowly cleared......

......revealing a huge dragon.

The dragon was enormous, the biggest one he had ever seen..... actually it was the only dragon he had ever seen, but still..... it had black and gold scales all over its body, and its wings...... well, its wings were as big as an airplane.... and there was a glowing gold symbol on its head.

"Dawn........" it groaned, trying to open its wings.....

"DAWN!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!"

Dawn opened his eyes and realised he was still in his bedroom. Oh, and he had peed in his pants.

"Oh, just a dream....." he muttered, getting off his bed and rushing to change his clothes. "Hurry up, your breakfast is getting cold...." called his mother from downstairs.

"SHUT UP MOTHER!!!!" yelled Dawn as an answer.

"How dare you..... if you say that again, I'll punish you by letting you clean up the chicken poop for one month!!!" replied his mother angrily.

"MOM JUST STFU" he yelled as an apology.

When Dawn went downstairs, there was no one there. There was only a plate of some kind of unidentified muck and a small parcel. Sighing, he gobbled up his food and read the message on the parcel.

Dear (pfft) Dawn, please deliver this parcel to Athena Pierce. You'll find her in the Bowman Instructional School.

P/S: You're dead when I come home.

Dawn groaned. He had to walk all across the farm, get through the Henesys Hunting Ground (noobs always beg him for mesos) and get past Chief Stan, which always seemed to have a quest for him. On top of that, the parcel was extremely heavy. As he picked up the parcel, he noticed there was a weird golden symbol on the back of his hand...

"Never mind, it's probably a prank that mom's pulling on me....." he thought, picking up the parcel. He ran out of the door, not knowing about the adventure that lay ahead..........

As Dawn ran on, he tripped over a stone and let go of the parcel. The parcel rolled across the grass and started to roll towards a big hole in the ground.

"NOOOOO!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!" he shouted, lunging at the parcel, desperately trying to grab it before it fell......

........."Yes!!!!" exclaimed Dawn, as he held the parcel in his palm. Suddenly, he felt himself falling into the hole........ He was so surprised, he passed out of shock.

"Uhhhhh..... where am I?" thought Dawn, slowly climbing to his feet an hour later. He had scratches and bruises all over his body, and he was covered in mud from head to toe. "This is just great..... how am I supposed to explain this to Mom?" he muttered, rubbing his injured knee. That's when he saw it......

A giant black egg, nestled under a leaf. It was glowing and throbbing with energy...... there was a symbol on it, the same symbol as the one on his hand. Dawn crawled towards the egg, then he held it in his hands. At that moment, the egg started to hatch. First, a tiny leg. Then, another leg. Suddenly, the whole egg cracked in half in a dazzling flash of golden light.

Dawn fell back, desperately trying to climb out of the hole, afraid the mother of whatever this creature was would return and unleash its wrath on him.

"Master, you came....." said a tiny voice from behind him. Dawn whirled around and saw a tiny blue dragon with a small bit of eggshell on its head.

Dawn gasped. A baby dragon!

The dragon squeaked. "My name is Evan," it said. "And you are my master....."
Last edited by EmberSparks on Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.

pvtsharp
Pianus

Re: Evan the Dragon Master

Post by pvtsharp » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 am

EmberSparks wrote:"Where.... where am I?" thought Dawn....

He opened his eyes and climbed to his feet, grumbling. He looked around and realised that he was in a dark, gloomy forest shrouded in mist. There were runes scattered across the grass, some no bigger than his fist, others as big as a fully grown Yeti. Dawn did not know why he was here or where he was, but it definitely wasn't near his house.

Dawn thought he heard some rustling in the bushes. "Show yourself, weakling! I am not afraid of you!" he yelled, his fear-raked voice obviously betraying his words. He heard a long, deep sigh from far away...... what could it be?

He ran in the direction of the voice, shouting "Hey! Tell me how to get out of here!!!" As he ran, the fog became thicker and thicker, until he couldn't even see his feet. Dawn looked around, confused. As he turned around, he saw a gigantic shadow in the distance.... could it be a cottage? If it was, maybe he could ask the residents for directions back to Henesys....

The dragon was enormous, the biggest one he had ever seen..... actually it was the only dragon he had ever seen, but still..... it has black and gold scales all over its body, and its wings...... well, its wings were as big as an airplane....

I gotta go offline now, i'll complete this when i have the time.....

i love it! horror+action+dargons! make the second one!!!!!!

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:05 pm

pvtsharp wrote:
EmberSparks wrote:"Where.... where am I?" thought Dawn....

The dragon was enormous, the biggest one he had ever seen..... actually it was the only dragon he had ever seen, but still..... it has black and gold scales all over its body, and its wings...... well, its wings were as big as an airplane....

I gotta go offline now, i'll complete this when i have the time.....

i love it! horror+action+dargons! make the second one!!!!!!

Sigh, just because something has dragons doesn't make it good.
Horror? WHAT in this story is even remotely frightening?

Anyways I like how the author chose to write about something that had recently come out in maplestory, making me feel that this is the introduction into the class.

Its not amazing YET. I would give the unfinished Fanfic a 3/10. Its getting there, il review again once its completed.

Make sure you do your research though!

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:41 pm

I'm sure the phrases 'werewolf' or 'vampire' will pop up once and awhile.
Ember is BIG horror fan.

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:46 pm

pvtsharp wrote:I'm sure the phrases 'werewolf' or 'vampire' will pop up once and awhile.
Ember is BIG horror fan.

Thats not horror bro.
Is twilight scary? No.

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:19 pm

Zaylo wrote:
pvtsharp wrote:I'm sure the phrases 'werewolf' or 'vampire' will pop up once and awhile.
Ember is BIG horror fan.

Thats not horror bro.
Is twilight scary? No.

Excuse me, but what is twilight? (F6)

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:37 am

ik twilight is pretty horrifying.......horrifyingly gay.....

benjaminkyu
Mushroom

Post by benjaminkyu » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:24 am

lol (exellent) (skygar9-5) (MS4)

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:36 am

Twilight fan? Since when did I become one? (F7)

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:32 am

I rate 8/10 so quick write next chapter!

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:27 am

Idk whether I should continue it, I am accepting registrations for ppl in this FF.
I need:
2 good guys.
A few bad guys.
1 PURE EVIL guy.

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:15 am

MUAHHAHAHAHAHA! can be the ultimate evil?

benjaminkyu
Mushroom

Post by benjaminkyu » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:16 am

?????? look up evan the dragon master on google its sumthin thats comin out in kms (MS5) (MS5) (MS5)

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:34 am

benjaminkyu wrote:?????? look up evan the dragon master on google its sumthin thats comin out in kms (MS5) (MS5) (MS5)

I mentioned that in Chat a loooooooong time ago..... thats why I wrote this, to infirm people of this new job.