GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Here you can post forum games and other.
User avatar
lolificated
Papulatus
Posts: 1149
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Location: prison shower room
Contact:

GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby lolificated » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:36 pm

guess the song from the lyric from the 1 above you,and please,dont go TOO off topic...
you may give album/band/when made where used/ as hints and minimum 5 lyrics,u need to give name of author and title of song as answer

who ever guesses can do w/e he wants next

I'm out of creative juice
lyrics:she looked at me and this is what she said
Last edited by lolificated on Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Gatorade
Papulatus
Posts: 1490
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:45 am
Location: CaLiFoRnIA~

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby Gatorade » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:37 pm

yo took msmeowzers game

User avatar
lolificated
Papulatus
Posts: 1149
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Location: prison shower room
Contact:

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby lolificated » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Gatorade wrote:yo took msmeowzers game

dis exists??? neva seen it D:,pls delete it adminz

User avatar
CoolKid
Combo'd
Combo'd
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: In your drawer :3

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby CoolKid » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:58 pm

yeah nobody can figure out my lyricz so it got to the 2 page.

User avatar
synn90210
Pianus
Posts: 979
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:24 pm
Location: Swagganation
Contact:

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby synn90210 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:07 pm

lolificated wrote:guess the song from the lyric from the 1 above you,and please,dont go TOO off topic...
you may give album/band/when made where used/ as hints and minimum 5 lyrics,u need to give name of author and title of song as answer

who ever guesses can do w/e he wants next

I'm out of creative juice
lyrics:she looked at me and this is what she said


she looked me dead in th face and asked cash or credit and i......-cough- inappropriate words for kids

User avatar
lolificated
Papulatus
Posts: 1149
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Location: prison shower room
Contact:

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby lolificated » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:28 pm

synn90210 wrote:
lolificated wrote:guess the song from the lyric from the 1 above you,and please,dont go TOO off topic...
you may give album/band/when made where used/ as hints and minimum 5 lyrics,u need to give name of author and title of song as answer

who ever guesses can do w/e he wants next

I'm out of creative juice
lyrics:she looked at me and this is what she said


she looked me dead in th face and asked cash or credit and i......-cough- inappropriate words for kids

FAIL ANSWER
JIZZED IN MY PANTS

User avatar
synn90210
Pianus
Posts: 979
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:24 pm
Location: Swagganation
Contact:

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby synn90210 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:57 pm

(F3) some of the words are inappropriate for small children on this website....like chobbi.

User avatar
Mechy
Zakum
Posts: 2469
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:39 pm
Location: My Computer chair
Contact:

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby Mechy » Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:10 am

lolificated wrote:
Gatorade wrote:yo took msmeowzers game

dis exists??? neva seen it D:,pls delete it adminz


its right here viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4994
its only few topics under this 1 (F3)

User avatar
lolificated
Papulatus
Posts: 1149
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Location: prison shower room
Contact:

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby lolificated » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:11 pm

masterbandit wrote:
lolificated wrote:
Gatorade wrote:yo took msmeowzers game

dis exists??? neva seen it D:,pls delete it adminz


its right here viewtopic.php?f=51&t=4994
its only few topics under this 1 (F3)

BUT I dont search topics like that (F6) how shudve i known + search engine showed null

User avatar
CoolKid
Combo'd
Combo'd
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: In your drawer :3

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby CoolKid » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:33 pm

eh they cant figure mine out so ima go on this one idk what album,and singer.
Its from mermaid melody

japanese,or korean lyrics: fukarate nooi mitsuki no el a shiteta * ITS NOT CUSSIN * (F3)

User avatar
chobbilight
Legend
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby chobbilight » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:35 pm

synn90210 wrote:(F3) some of the words are inappropriate for small children on this website....like chobbi.

...bleh!!! i'm old enough

User avatar
CoolKid
Combo'd
Combo'd
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: In your drawer :3

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby CoolKid » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 pm

oh yeah i have a question chobbi ur YEARS older than me and i freakin hate u (F3) i can pwn u too!
now guess the song

User avatar
jadeylady96
Pink bean
Posts: 4740
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby jadeylady96 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:50 am

Can you actually keep to the topic and not talk about one song or whatever you guys were doing.

where is the song at the mo anyway??
CoolKid wrote:eh they cant figure mine out so ima go on this one idk what album,and singer.
Its from mermaid melody

japanese,or korean lyrics: fukarate nooi mitsuki no el a shiteta * ITS NOT CUSSIN * (F3)


this one D:? can't we keep to the main language 100% of the Mapleanimers actually can speak : English D:

You told me to love you, and I did.
Tied my soul into a knot and got me to submit
So when I got away, I only kept my scars
The other me is gone
Now I don't know where I belong
And we were never alive
And we won't be born again
But I'll never survive

User avatar
Somangshin3
Slime
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby Somangshin3 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:56 am

CoolKid wrote:eh they cant figure mine out so ima go on this one idk what album,and singer.
Its from mermaid melody

japanese,or korean lyrics: fukarate nooi mitsuki no el a shiteta * ITS NOT CUSSIN * (F3)

I think its Jap Cause i dont remember seeing Words Like Those and those arnt definatly korean cause i am korean XP

User avatar
CoolKid
Combo'd
Combo'd
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: In your drawer :3

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby CoolKid » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 pm

it is japanese i dont wanna do the english lyrics cause they make them bright to set the mood and stuff and its hard to see (F3) its Legend of Mermaid
here u might figure this one out easier: mermaid melody * same *

Splash dream! ero kunia oohri (gatorade-3)
si nai o ti su ew Splash dream! kino i wara nori * forgot rest * i do this all from memory so sorry if its wrong u can look it up
Last edited by CoolKid on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jadeylady96
Pink bean
Posts: 4740
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby jadeylady96 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Hey. My song's still up there too O_o. fine. skip it >->
(I miss the origional game of this. dam the draco section also getting wiped >->)

User avatar
lolificated
Papulatus
Posts: 1149
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Location: prison shower room
Contact:

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby lolificated » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:25 pm

jadeylady96 wrote:Hey. My song's still up there too O_o. fine. skip it >->
(I miss the origional game of this. dam the draco section also getting wiped >->)

BUT ITS JAPANESE D:

User avatar
jadeylady96
Pink bean
Posts: 4740
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby jadeylady96 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:56 am

No...her songs Japanese...mine wasnt...
jadeylady96 wrote:You told me to love you, and I did.
Tied my soul into a knot and got me to submit
So when I got away, I only kept my scars
The other me is gone
Now I don't know where I belong
And we were never alive
And we won't be born again
But I'll never survive

User avatar
lolificated
Papulatus
Posts: 1149
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Location: prison shower room
Contact:

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby lolificated » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:29 am

jadeylady96 wrote:No...her songs Japanese...mine wasnt...
jadeylady96 wrote:You told me to love you, and I did.
Tied my soul into a knot and got me to submit
So when I got away, I only kept my scars
The other me is gone
Now I don't know where I belong
And we were never alive
And we won't be born again
But I'll never survive

UMM its that song written by that person who mentioned something with the afterlife yeah

User avatar
CoolKid
Combo'd
Combo'd
Posts: 1925
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: In your drawer :3

Re: GUESS THE SONG FROM THE LYRICS GAEMZ

Postby CoolKid » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:17 am

idk.. wth the song is..

MINE WAS SPLASH DREAM!! (F5)
new song!!!
mermaid melody:

its show time!!!
VOICE IN THE DARK
nemi o vodia
tese unjhi no
geuseah nabo naveh
VOICE IN THE DARK
ke ashi maru
taku kushi ku
nari aie ooooh (redface) * Awkward swirling motion with evil effects *
VOICE IN THE DARK!!!!!!!! * forgot rest *


Return to “Dracoplasm”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests