What the hell...

Topics not directly related to Maplestory or MapleAnime may go in here.
Mechy
Zakum
What the hell...

Post by Mechy » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:41 am

Hey look at the banner why is there so much random people i dont know for instance like theres a guy pulling a tree i am sitting on theres a girl staring at dfuzz there is a guy ON dfuzz theres a guy on bird witha raindeer on his head theres a guy who just falls down and laughs next to gillian and 3 random dudes are posing infront/behind Draco and theres a random girl smiling while aabout to get attacked by Froshin.

Who the hell are these people!?

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Re: What the hell...

Post by jadeylady96 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:48 pm

Mechy wrote:Hey look at the banner why is there so much random people i dont know for instance like theres a guy pulling a tree i am sitting on theres a girl staring at dfuzz there is a guy ON dfuzz theres a guy on bird witha raindeer on his head theres a guy who just falls down and laughs next to gillian and 3 random dudes are posing infront/behind Draco and theres a random girl smiling while aabout to get attacked by Froshin.

Guy in hat pulling tree is aless -.-

The random girl smiling is meows, fool. And actually Fro is lying on the tree I think :3
The other ones I remember most of them, but they're there because they asked to be.

Edit : I think I remember Aqua being the girl next to dfuzz, she posted asking to be there too
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=31294

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Zaylo wrote:Hey look at the banner why is there so much random people i dont know for instance like theres a guy pulling a tree i am sitting on theres a girl staring at dfuzz there is a guy ON dfuzz theres a guy on bird witha raindeer on his head theres a guy who just falls down and laughs next to gillian and 3 random dudes are posing infront/behind Draco and theres a random girl smiling while aabout to get attacked by Froshin.

My thoughts above.

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Zaylo wrote:[quote="Zaylo]Hey look at the banner why is there so much random people i dont know for instance like theres a guy pulling a tree i am sitting on theres a girl staring at dfuzz there is a guy ON dfuzz theres a guy on bird witha raindeer on his head theres a guy who just falls down and laughs next to gillian and 3 random dudes are posing infront/behind Draco and theres a random girl smiling while aabout to get attacked by Froshin.

Who the hell are these people!?[/quote]

My thoughts above.[/quote]

jonlin is behind gillian,msmeowserz is about to get killed by froshin,the guy on bird is some guy with sk8ters in his name
and the people next to me no idea

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:14 am

jadeylady96 wrote:
Mechy wrote:Hey look at the banner why is there so much random people i dont know for instance like theres a guy pulling a tree i am sitting on theres a girl staring at dfuzz there is a guy ON dfuzz theres a guy on bird witha raindeer on his head theres a guy who just falls down and laughs next to gillian and 3 random dudes are posing infront/behind Draco and theres a random girl smiling while aabout to get attacked by Froshin.

Guy in hat pulling tree is aless -.-

The random girl smiling is meows, fool. And actually Fro is lying on the tree I think :3
The other ones I remember most of them, but they're there because they asked to be.

Edit : I think I remember Aqua being the girl next to dfuzz, she posted asking to be there too

FOOL?! im no fool !! and i theres some other people has the be yet describe such as the 3 posers..... and the girl staring at dfuz and the guy on top of dfuzz and aless looked different as i would remember

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:20 am

Mechy wrote:
jadeylady96 wrote:Guy in hat pulling tree is aless -.-

The random girl smiling is meows,fool. And actually Fro is lying on the tree I think :3

FOOL?! im no fool !! and i theres some other people has the be yet describe such as the 3 posers..... and the girl staring at dfuz and the guy on top of dfuzz and aless looked different as i would remember

Look above. I explained who the girl next to dfuzz was...

Mechy wrote:
people has the be yet describe such as the 3 posers...

Who? O_O
I see none. In the background I see Crutchfield and wizit near you and zaylo (I assume) near pink bean in a santa hat...
and uhm I forgot who the guy is next to him but I do recognise him.
The guy above dfuzz IS someone on here, I've seen him post before I just forgot who. And the guy near him
dfuzz1987 wrote:the guy on bird is some guy with sk8ters in his name

but still, They ARE all people from here.

Is the guy above fro Ember? o.o

sk8rcandy04
Horny Mushroom

Post by sk8rcandy04 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:12 am

ME RANDOM DUDE WITH BIRD :D how u no know who i am (MS5)

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:15 am

sk8rcandy04 wrote:

ME RANDOM DUDE WITH BIRD :D how u no know who i am (MS5)

well you look nothing like your avi up there

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:17 am

jadeylady96 wrote:
Mechy wrote:
jadeylady96 wrote:Guy in hat pulling tree is aless -.-

The random girl smiling is meows,fool. And actually Fro is lying on the tree I think :3

Look above. I explained who the girl next to dfuzz was...

Mechy wrote:
people has the be yet describe such as the 3 posers...

Who? O_O
I see none. In the background I see Crutchfield and wizit near you and zaylo (I assume) near pink bean in a santa hat...
and uhm I forgot who the guy is next to him but I do recognise him.

The guy above dfuzz IS someone on here, I've seen him post before I just forgot who. And the guy near him
dfuzz1987 wrote:the guy on bird is some guy with sk8ters in his name

but still, They ARE all people from here.

Is the guy above fro Ember? o.o

Queboost i think. Tat guy wit dynamite on his sig. But Mechy, its like ur a noob not know all those people. And u wernt gone for tat long (gatorade-2)

And since everyone was posting the people like randomly. Ima put it strait with all the answers lol.

Hey look at the banner why is there so much random people i dont know for instance like theres a guy pulling a tree i am sitting on theres a girl staring at dfuzz there is a guy ON dfuzz theres a guy on bird witha raindeer on his head theres a guy who just falls down and laughs next to gillian and 3 random dudes are posing infront/behind Draco and theres a random girl smiling while aabout to get attacked by Froshin.
ima answer in order cuz i forgot the colors.

aless
ask jadey(she thought aqua, but i thought she had black hair and different eyes)
Whee
S8ter
Jolin
Yah idk wat ur talking bout. BUT IF ITS ME AND U DONT KNOW ITS ME IN MY SANTA WITH A RUDOLF NOSE SUIT, THAN idk (F3)
Meowzers(like jade said cuz im not sure lol)

sk8rcandy04
Horny Mushroom

Post by sk8rcandy04 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:20 am

thats right wizit ya better respect (hothead) jk lol i know playa for sure... having trouble finding chobi T.T

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:01 pm

sk8rcandy04 wrote:thats right wizit ya better respect (hothead) jk lol i know playa for sure... having trouble finding chobi T.T

cause there aint no chobi

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:55 pm

i know its msmeowserz i have her bs code...

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:23 pm

dfuzz1987 wrote:i know its msmeowserz i have her bs code...

oh at first i thought u were a stalker, but than i remembered tat ur doing tat game thing (gatorade-2)

@S8ter Respect who (F6)

Whee
Blue Mushmom

Post by Whee » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:30 am

I'm the guy on dfuzz.
IT SEEMS FROSHIN REFUSED MY REQUEST FOR PERSONAL SPACE.
-coughs-
:x

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:52 am

Whee wrote:I'm the guy on dfuzz.
IT SEEMS FROSHIN REFUSED MY REQUEST FOR PERSONAL SPACE.
-coughs-
:x

yes lets be together FOREVAR (heart) (MS3)

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:27 am

lol... (F3)

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:50 pm

the 3 posers im talking about is the guy behind draco and 2 noobs who are down and laughing infront of draco...

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:10 am

Mechy wrote:the 3 posers im talking about is the guy behind draco and 2 noobs who are down and laughing infront of draco...

I think they r old active members. I know all of the noobs on there IM ONE OF THEM (hothead)

sk8rcandy04
Horny Mushroom

Post by sk8rcandy04 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 am

why there no chobi? and pepsi? idk lol
wat about dracoplasm?

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:11 am

sk8rcandy04 wrote:why there no chobi? and pepsi? idk lol
wat about dracoplasm?