S.H.A.D.E Chapter 1

Talk about Fan Fictions
EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom
S.H.A.D.E Chapter 1

Post by EternalSorrow » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:54 am

Oh yeah!
Well, let's get to it!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[One year after the Nightfall Tragedy]

A man in a black cloak and white hair stood over a cliff overlooking the village of Perion. He wielded a Reverse Aeas Hand in his right hand, and a Maple Magician Shield in another. Beside him was a Paladin aged about 17, wearing heavy white armour over his well-built body. He was holding a gigantic black and yellow mace, and wore a Zakum Helmet on his head.

“Hey, Ryosuke...” asked the Paladin. “Where are we headed?”

“To Hikaru’s home,” replied the cloaked man, not an ounce of expression on his face. “We have.... important business to settle.”

“Oh really...” muttered the Paladin. He drew his heavy Sparta sword from his back and slung the mace over his shoulder. “What kind of business?”

“..... none of your business.”

The Paladin didn’t seem to be affected by the cold comment and sighed, seemingly used to it. Ryosuke tilted his head backwards and looked at the sky. “We better get going,” he mumbled, before suddenly leaping off the cliff.

“What the f- Hey! What’re you doing!?” yelled the Paladin rushing towards the edge of the cliff. He couldn’t believe that his good friend had just leapt off a cliff to his death. “RYOSUKE!!!”

When he looked down the cliff, he was surprised to see that Ryosuke was not hurt at all. He was standing perfectly still at the entrance to the village, arms folded in annoyance.

“Hurry up, Kvothe,” shouted Ryosuke. He didn’t like shouting, but he had no other choice. The Arch Mage didn’t want to spend another minute in this place, where the heat sat on him like a blanket.

“Hold on, smart ass. How do I get down there?” yelled Kvothe back at him. Even if he somehow managed to reach the ground without banging into the rocks, the impact would surely kill him. “You know I dunno how to teleport...”

Sighing, Ryosuke teleported back up to where Kvothe was standing. “Grab my arm,” he instructed. “Don’t let go until I say so.”

When the Paladin held onto Ryosuke’s arm, Ryosuke teleported both of them down the cliff with ease. Kvothe let go of his arm after the Arch Mage snapped at him to let go. The two S.H.A.D.E members started walking towards the warrior village of Perion, sweat rolling down their cheeks.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hikaru was sitting in the middle of the Sleepywood forest, practicing his sword skills. He slashed away at a Zombie Mushmom, killing it in 2 hits flat. He sighed, drinking water from his waterskin. The monsters in Sleepywood did not provide much use for training by Hikaru’s standards. Since that fight last year...

Hikaru shook his head, willing that memory away. I have to stop living in the past, he thought, slinging his Chaos Weapon, Daito, onto his back. Even if I have my doubts... I’ll find an answer to all this.

Suddenly angry, Hikaru cried out and unsheathed his sword, then proceeded to swing it into a tree. The tree trunk was sliced clean in half, and it fell to the left, blocking a small path.

“Geez, you never learn, do you?”

A teenage boy emerged from behind the tree trunk. His name was Melon. He had a cobalt dagger in his right hand and a Jurgen Wristguard on the other. He wore a furry coat and a pair of black rider pants as armour, and had Black Snowshoes on his feet to help him run faster. “When will you learn to control your anger?”

The Hero sighed. “Hello, Melon,” he muttered, checking his watch. “Ryosuke’s late.”

“Yeah, I wonder what’s keeping them...”

A few kilometres away, Ryosuke and Kvothe were in deep trouble.

While they were travelling through Perion to Sleepywood, they had been intercepted by a man with black and yellow hair, just like the hair of Gyzen, Black Wizard’s dark harbinger. Gyzen was once known as Chobbi Light, a legendary member of G.R.A.V.E who could wield 6 swords at once. But when he learned about his origins as a pawn created from black magic by Black Wizard, he had willingly become the Wizard’s puppet. There had been great loss, but Gyzen had finally been slain last year, by Hikaru.

This guy had the same hair as Gyzen, but he didn’t wear a headband. Instead of Gyzen’s jacket, black pants, grey boots and 6 katanas, this man had a sleeveless vest and a shoulder plate over one of his arms. The arm that had the shoulder plate had a glove on its hand, and that hand wielded a single katana with ease.

Damn it, though Ryosuke, firing a Chain Lightning at the stranger. The man simply dodged the attack and rushed towards the Arch Mage.

“HELL’S HAMMER!”

A beam of black light slammed into the stranger’s chest, punting him over the rocks of the Perion countryside. Ryosuke glanced at Kvothe. He had unleashed his other side, Caelin, the dark side of his body, giving him the ability to use Darkness attacks.

“SHADOW STRIKE!”

Caelin used what could have been a Power Strike infused with Dark energy on the stranger. The stranger dodged out of the way just in time, rolling away from the attack. Caelin was defenceless against the stranger’s next attack.

“NAGARE BOSHI!”

Ryosuke nearly cried out as a burst of black matter hit Caelin square in the chest. The Paladin groaned in pain, struggling to get up. The Arch Mage rushed to his side and made him drink an elixir.

:”Thanks, man,” croaked Caelin as he got up, strength flowing back into him. “Let’s finish this!”

Ryosuke nodded as he raised his arms up. “Blizzard!” he commanded. Spears of ice fell from the sky, freezing the stranger solid. Ryosuke smiled slightly when he saw his quarry unable to move. “Hurry! Make your move!” shouted Ryosuke.

Caelin nodded and held his mace above his head. “CHAOS IMPACT CRASH!!!”

The Paladin leapt up and swung his blazing mace at the strager, who was still frozen in the ice. The impact shattered the ice, sending shards of frost everywhere. The two S.H.A.D.E members grinned at each other. “We did it!” exclaimed Caelin, before turning back into Kvothe.

Kvothe slumped onto the floor, sweat rolling profusely down his body. “Urgh...” he groaned, clutching his chest. “I think... Caelin overdid it...”

“Are you jokers done yet?”

The Arch Mage glanced back at the shattered ice column in fervent alarm. “T-That’s impossible!” stammered Kvothe. “How could anyone survive a Chaos Attack while frozen in ice?!”

The stranger was standing there, a sly smile painted on his lips. “That hurt a bit,” he said, cracking his knuckles. “But you should know better than to aggravate Nemesis, the Gyzen clone.”

“Gyzen clone?”

The stranger called Nemesis laughed. “Ah, you are so ignorant!” he laughed. “My master created me... to carry out what Gyzen failed to finish. I will resurrect Black Wizard!”

The Arch Mage growled in anger, knowing that this Nemesis guy was too strong to face. “Kvothe, retreat,” muttered Ryosuke, in a voice just loud enough for his comrade to hear. The Paladin nodded and slung his mace over his back.

Together, they ran off into Sleepywood. The Gyzen clone made no attempts to chase them. “Chaos Impact Smash...” he muttered, before turning and walking of in the opposite direction the S.H.A.D.E members had run.

My dumb sister made me rush this. Oh well.

jonlin
Zakum

Re: S.H.A.D.E Chapter 1

Post by jonlin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:18 am

It's good! and I'm in it! :D

it actually is good, I like how Caelin is the evil side, Kvothe the normal one. :D. and gosh I can't be sure of any of his bio anymore cuz you changed some :P

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:29 am

You can easily surpass zaylo if you try hard o.0

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:00 pm

who the hell is gyzen?
ill kill you
it was long but good

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:00 am

chobbilight wrote:who the hell is gyzen?
ill kill you
it was long but good

YOU'RE GYZEN. The Black Wizard created you, then abandoned you on the battlefield because you were too weak (a failure). Then the old leader of G.R.A.V.E, Kite, took you i (but he didn't know about your origins). When Franicis the Puppeteer told Hikaru and Chobbi that they were both created from darkness, Chobbi goes crazy and vanishes in a flash of light with Francis. Hikaru falls into Sleepywood where he met Yuki yada yada yada...
Anyway, after that Chobbi renames himself Gyzen and destroys the G.R.A.V.E HQ, killing everyone except the Crescent Unit members Jade and Erdem, who were out on patrol. Gyzen kills Pearl, a Crescent Unit member and Robin, her boyfriend hunts him down, but is killed by Gyzen. Later, Gyzen tells Hikaru about his intent - destroying the Nightfall tower in Orbis to turn the Maple World into eternal night. Then, the vampires can gather at Erev and revive Black Wizard and take over the Maple World, proving Gyzen wasn't a failure.
Then, Gyzen destroys the Nightfall tower, plunging the world into darkness and destroys most of Orbis. Later, at Erev, Gyzen is able to resurrect Black Wizard, but the Black Wizard tells him to give up, because he is still a failure. Gyzen, overcome with despair, kills Black Wizard and destroys most of the vampires that accompanied him. He absorbed some of Black Wizard's power and turned into Neo Gyzen, a Gyzen that has two demonic wings of fire.
Hikaru, upset over the deaths of the innocent in Orbis (including Yuki), faces Neo Gyzen. Hikaru appears to have been defeated, but Hikaru unleashes his hidden vampire power, increasing his powers hundredfold and kills Gyzen, shattering him into millions of fragments of spirit energy.
But he didn't die (read the prologue, suckers)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:45 pm

....to long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just keep wriding ill get it

Dracoplasm
Zakum

Post by Dracoplasm » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:18 am

You do noe Melon is me rite?

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Dracoplasm wrote:You do noe Melon is me rite?

no i dont (F3)

Dracoplasm
Zakum

Post by Dracoplasm » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:36 am

ughh.
Well i think i might be a spoiler.

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:35 am

Haiiii~ I decided to visit, since I'm a bit tired after all that travelling.

RYOSUKE!!!! YOU'RE BETTER THAN MEH! AND I LOST MY FRIENDS USB AND IT CONTAINS MAPLE!!!! ARGGHHHH

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:22 am

EmberSparks wrote:Haiiii~ I decided to visit, since I'm a bit tired after all that travelling.

RYOSUKE!!!! YOU'RE BETTER THAN MEH! AND I LOST MY FRIENDS USB AND IT CONTAINS MAPLE!!!! ARGGHHHH

........ traitor.
Your FFs aren't that bad..

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:33 am

EternalSorrow wrote:
EmberSparks wrote:Haiiii~ I decided to visit, since I'm a bit tired after all that travelling.

........ traitor.

oh lol hikaru,
i guess you're not travelling or anything, maybe yr just too lazy to play the piano (F3)

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:34 am

pvtsharp wrote:
EternalSorrow wrote:

........ traitor.

oh lol hikaru,
i guess you're not travelling or anything, maybe yr just too lazy to play the piano (F3)

Nah, he went travelling on his own without anyone. I bet he's broke now...

Gamespwnall
Blue ribbon pig

Post by Gamespwnall » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:01 am

It was good but the beginning seemed rushed and unexplained, try to get more info to your readers at the beginning so that they dont lose tack of the story. Other than that it was good.

Dracoplasm
Zakum

Post by Dracoplasm » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:27 am

Uhh read the prologue?

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:24 pm

Gamespwnall wrote:It was good but the beginning seemed rushed and unexplained, try to get more info to your readers at the beginning so that they dont lose tack of the story. Other than that it was good.

try readin G.R.A.V.E

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:16 pm

chobbilight wrote:try readin G.R.A.V.E

Dracoplasm wrote:Uhh read the prologue?

Thank you,. That saved me some time.

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:59 pm

w8 im going to be in it? (F6)

EternalSorrow
Zombie Mushmom

Post by EternalSorrow » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:29 am

playa4life01 wrote:w8 im going to be in it? (F6)

Yup.
I'm done with the other chapters, but you'll have to wait till October...
I'm banned from computer.

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:58 pm

EternalSorrow wrote:
playa4life01 wrote:w8 im going to be in it? (F6)

Yup.
I'm done with the other chapters, but you'll have to wait till October...
I'm banned from computer.

why till october?
and why did you get banned from ur comp?
(F7) you shouldve deleted ur history