Cool MapleStory Adventures promotion

A forum dedicated to the Facebook game Maplestory Adventures!
Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Cool MapleStory Adventures promotion

Post by Gillian » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Dear Maplers,

MapleStory, meet Facebook! Your favorite MMO is joining you on your favorite social network, and you get to reap the rewards! MapleStory Adventures is a social game with all the 2D side-scrolling monster-slaying action of MapleStory. All that’s missing is you!

By linking your account, you will be able to earn EXP and Mesos for your MapleStory account while playing MapleStory Adventures!

To link your accounts, click on the MapleStory Badge icon that will appear near your Quest icons once you reach Level 5.

Then all you need to do is enter your Nexon account information.

After you’ve linked your accounts, when you play MapleStory Adventures your MapleStory Main Character will receive daily gifts of EXP and Mesos! This promotion will run until September 4, 2011.

Remember:
• You will need to have a Main Character assigned in MapleStory to receive rewards. If you don’t have a Main Character assigned, you can do so at the Character Info section of the MapleStory website.
• You must log in with your Main Character to receive your rewards.
• Rewards are given out once a day for each day that you play MapleStory Adventures.
• The amount of EXP and Mesos that you receive is dependent on how much EXP you’ve received in MapleStory Adventures as well as the level of your Main Character in MapleStory.
• If you don’t redeem your daily reward by logging onto your Main Character, the rewards will expire within seven days of when you earned them.
• Once you have linked your accounts, you will not be able to link to a different Nexon account.

Head to Facebook to start your MapleStory Adventure. Happy Mapling!

Animedude
Horny Mushroom

Re: Cool MapleStory Adventures promotion

Post by Animedude » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Thats pretty cool i think i might start playing it

jaccaj
Jr.Balrog

Post by jaccaj » Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:17 am

dont the game just got ghey downhill like real maplestoy

psycholog13
Snail

Post by psycholog13 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:41 am

Anyone was playing Call of Gods? It is said that they have updated a new version, and the hardcore players can get rich prizes if they go back to the game. In fact, I have two high level accounts, but I am not interested in this game. So I want to giveaway my accounts to players who want to play.