[official] About the meso system

About the development of our BETA Meso system
Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
[official] About the meso system

Post by Gillian » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:35 am

I don't feel like writing but since I added this to our forums I guess I'd have to give a little explanation about it.

What are Mapleanime points?
Last year I have written a point system for MapleAnime to motivate users to be active and do good things for the site. However, almost nobody noticed this. I'm not going to explain how points are given out, but its all automated.

So whats the Meso game?
Now that everyone can get points, people will start wondering what the use of these points are. Well thats why I am busy writing a 'Meso game'. Many of you like doing forum games and having battles. I thought it would be nice to continue this but having the advantage of a system that keeps a record of your wins and losses and your activity. If you play the game, you'll want more mesos. To get more mesos you need to exchange your points (or gamble). And to get points? You need to be good to the site (skygar9-2)

What is it about, what things can I do with mesos?
Well, the system is still in development. But for now you can sort of compete with each other who has the most mesos :) You can get more mesos by gambling. But you can also lose your mesos with it! So be careful. There is also a bank which now keeps track of every single mesos lost by gambling. We will use that bank for something in the future. Think about it, there are many things to do with it. Rob it? Jackpot? Chances to win % or rewards from bank, etc.. There might also be a thing where you can rob money from somebody else, but thats for later :)

Feel free to place your questions and ideas in this forum. We are shaping the game so your ideas/suggestions may make it in the game! Ofcourse, Mapleanime points will be rewarded for those who help ;)

Ps. The game is in dev. That means you can do whatever you want with your mesos. I will regularly reset everything which removes your mesos and gives you back all your points.

jaccaj
Jr.Balrog

Re: [official] About the meso system

Post by jaccaj » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:19 pm

i am very happy that u reset points,
plz dont put in robbing (F4) although i do need it now (F7)

stng75
Pianus

Post by stng75 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:04 am

you dont have to worry about me robbing the bank Gilly
i only rape

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:05 am

I got what the meso could be for, cuz we dont really need a new ranking system. U know how some websites, the members make their avatars by this cartoon character avatar, where they could add cloths to by buying cloths at a shop with the meso. And we could use it for our avi or we could also make MA badges with the MA character we made for sigs. But im pretty sure the cloths would be copyrighted so (gatorade-2)

chaosoul
Horny Mushroom

Post by chaosoul » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 pm

If we had to buy clothes that pretty much ruin the point of BS

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:49 am

no but than we would know that we earned the cloths (gatorade-2)