Paint Tool Sai OTLOTLOTL

With an increasing interest for art on mapleanime, this forum has been born!
PandaBearz13
Mushroom
Paint Tool Sai OTLOTLOTL

Post by PandaBearz13 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:14 am

Ok I have a version of Sai (Portable Sai) But it's not as good as the fan made version. I've downloaded like 4 versions and none of them work OTL! I've tried everything to get them to work!

I'm running out of places to look D: there are only so many more Sai programs left D: I want a free one because let's face it, who wants to go and buy a fan-made version? I mean I want to leave that as a last option.

I want a permanent, full, free, fan-made version of Sai. I'm guessing the fan-made version of Sai is the 1.1.0 version? Because there are only 2 versions of Sai right? The official translated version (which has less tools than the fan-made version) and Sai 1.1.0 (fan-made?) which has more tools and I'm told it's simple to use.
I've tried to ask some of my favorite artists for a link to where they got theirs, but...let's put this lightly, I either never got a response back, I was only given 1 response out of the 10 people I contacted, and one who seems to think everyone is as lucky as she is with finding these programs.

I hate it OTLOTL I downloaded 2 versions that were trials by mistake. I downloaded one from Torrent which out of 21 people I'm the only one who it picks to fail on OTL and one from this one site "Paint Tool SAI English Pack.zip."
I've tried looking in google and typing in "Sai Fanmade free version" I've tried just "SAI" I wanna ask one of the artists again but I doubt it will go well for me >___________>.
So if you could give me a link to a free fan-made version of Sai that would be great! Oh, and I had to deal with WinRAR too, because on some of the versions you download you need the program once to run Sai. I have the Portable Sai which I don't want, I want the fan-made Sai, because I really just wanna punch a hole through my monitor right now because of these issues -_________________- So please if you have any clue please say something :O.

crutchfield
Papulatus

Re: Paint Tool Sai OTLOTLOTL

Post by crutchfield » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:39 am

sorry if i'm not much help, but do you mean this? http://sai.detstwo.com/sai/

Pojken
Crimson Balrog

Post by Pojken » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:39 pm

OTLOTLOTL? :D

The link above works ^

thanks for it!

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 pm

sai? you mean the guy from naruto that draws.....sai!

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:28 pm

PandaBearz13 & Draco wrote:OTLOTLOTL

is that the human centipede? (F6)

@chobbi- yes, she was trying to download a ninja to make the art so she didn't have to do anything
(it's actually just an art program)

missedmoi
Pianus

Post by missedmoi » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:52 am

crutchfield wrote:

@chobbi- yes, she was trying to download a ninja to make the art so she didn't have to do anything

OTL is like a person sitting down.
If you tilt your head it will seem like a human body [ stickman version ]
who is sitting down.

Pojken
Crimson Balrog

Post by Pojken » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:46 am

OH I GET IT, Its like this = Image

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:34 am

missedmoi wrote:
crutchfield wrote:

who is sitting down.

oh. lol
When I express despair, I use Orz because it contorts more realistically, in my opinion (cool)

chaosoul
Horny Mushroom

Post by chaosoul » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:17 am

crutchfield wrote:
crutchfield wrote:

who is sitting down.

oh. lol
When I express despair, I use Orz because it contorts more realistically, in my opinion (cool)[/quote]
lol Orz does look more realistic but why so offtopic? is SAI a popular paint tool? is it good? never heard of it. Is it any good at making pixel drawings?

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:01 am

chaosoul wrote:
crutchfield wrote:
crutchfield wrote:is that the human centipede? (F6)

who is sitting down.

oh. lol
When I express despair, I use Orz because it contorts more realistically, in my opinion (cool)

lol Orz does look more realistic but why so offtopic? is SAI a popular paint tool? is it good? never heard of it. Is it any good at making pixel drawings?[/quote]
I did get a little off topic =P
anyways, SAI is rather popular as far as I know. Among the free art programs, anyways. I've seen people use it and it's pretty good for digital art. As for pixel drawings, I wouldn't recommend it since most of the tools are designed to be similar to real drawing tools which makes it a challenge to do pixel art. (I prefer using microsoft paint for pixel art since you can easily draw pixel by pixel)