Maple Maiden Project Chapter 1

Fan-fictions that are worth reading are moved into this sub-forum. These stories appear on the site in the fan-fiction section as well.
Zaylo
Jr.Balrog
Maple Maiden Project Chapter 1

Post by Zaylo » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:51 pm

Be sure to rate.

-Kerning City-

The city was busy as usual, people were crowding the streets, from here everything could be seen. A young kid had just walked into the bar, an old man was begging for change, his cup as empty as his stomach. A boy was stalking a girl, "accidently" touching her. The eyes that saw all of this ignored these petty distraction as they looked below. The eyes would scan back and forth, watching everyone yet never being seen. The people of Kerning City knew that someone was watching, and knew that they would never find who it was, though they all knew his name. Zaylo, he was one of 5 guardians of Victoria island, and was most likely the most cold out of them. He enjoyed watching the crime of Kerning City as he wrote down names and descriptions in a small black notebook. A list of criminals you could call it. A small buzzer on his phone went off, it was 4:38.

"Hm, Boss doesn't call meetings until the end of the day. I wonder what's wrong."

Zaylo got up and pressed his hand in front of him as if there were glass there. A small black and purple hole opened up on the other side, you could see a grand hall that was completely gold. Everything as far as you could see were the shining colour. The hole grew larger showing more of the hall, as Zaylo stepped in he realized that something was wrong with hall. The hole closed, never to be opened again.

The grand hall though still golden looked as if it had been painted with a wet brush, the colour seemed to slide off the walls and was very pale. Zaylo walked through the hall surprised at what the place had looked like. He approached two large doors which even had signs of discolouration on it. Zaylo opened the two doors and walked inside, his team and boss were inside. Each of them had been in charge of a certain part of the island, each was extremely powerful. Zaylo looked around it seemed that he wasn't the only person to notice the discolouration. His good friend Monty was sitting in a chair behind a large round table, he looked very worried. Another member Pepsi, was inspecting some of the walls as they became paler and paler. Then the two bosses were writing something on a large white board on a wall only to see the letters lose colour. Zaylo took his seat at the table. "Whats going on here Gil?" Zaylo said aloud. One of the bosses writing on the white board turned around. He was the oldest of the group, had short black hair and a pair of shades on his eyes. He only wore a vest and black pants, and sandals. Though he was the leader his personality was never angry or bossy.

"As you might have guessed..." Gillian started. "Everything is losing colour. It only started at a shade, but look." Gillian held up a sheet of blank paper, though the paper itself looked as if it had been dropped into acid. "Things that were already pale such as white paper, have started to disintegrate!" The other boss walked over to the table as well, like Gillian he had black shades on but his hair spiked in front of him and he wore a black suit. A large black blade was on his back, his power rivaled Gillian's. Admin was this man's name, and he was truly frightening. Admin pressed a button on the table that brought up a sort of computer screen that showed the map of their world, Maple. Pepsi, a young man with black curly hair frowned. Though it was obvious to tell that it was supposed to be a map of Maple, only Victoria Island was shown, everything else was just white. "What happened to Orbis and other places?"

Admin frowned and turned away. "We don't know" he said grimly. "We've sent out groups to search but all they found was white nothingness."

"Do we have any leads?" The last person in the room spoke, Monty. He was another young man and oldest out of the three underlings. He always wore a red bandana and had sharp blue eyes. He wore a black jacket and pants with flames coming up one side.

Gillain pointed at Sleepywood on the map, the only place on Victoria Island not protected by the 5 guardians.

Zaylo ran through the forests of Sleepywood, Monty and Pepsi just after him. The eventually reached the entrance of the town in the middle of the woods. "Oh My God..." Monty whispered, a deafening silence continued.

MsMeowzers
Papulatus

Re: Maple Maiden Project Chapter 1

Post by MsMeowzers » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Can't wait 'til next chapter comes out.

iJerk
Blue ribbon pig

Post by iJerk » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 am

WOW!!
That was awesome!
Also can't wait til chap. 2!

Dracoplasm
Zakum

Post by Dracoplasm » Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:42 am

Omfg Awesome
If i were to rate it i'll give you a 10/10!

iJerk
Blue ribbon pig

Post by iJerk » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 am

10/10 just loved it all!!! :-D
Btw am i gonna be in it?

Dracoplasm
Zakum

Post by Dracoplasm » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:10 am

i think you will if you sign up but No one Knows your Gator

iJerk
Blue ribbon pig

Post by iJerk » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:11 am

everybody already knows
they're supposed to know (F6)

Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg

Post by Gillian » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:17 am

Awesome! I cant wait for the next one :D

Dracoplasm
Zakum

Post by Dracoplasm » Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:18 am

Gilly You Used our Posts too make you the most poster D:<

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:12 am

LOL @ GILLIES POSTS

btw why are you posting in a fanfic?

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 am

jonlin wrote:LOL @ GILLIES POSTS

btw why are you posting in a fanfic?

I asked him to read it has he's mentioned in it.

Tsuki
Red snail

Post by Tsuki » Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:49 am

Looks great, can't wait for Chapter 2.

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:37 am

i think i just peed myself.....zaylo? writing? again? EPIC (skygar9-5)

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:34 am

wow.....

*gasps in amazement*

no wonder zaylo is master of whole fanfic section.

MsMeowzers
Papulatus

Post by MsMeowzers » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Im thinking of getting some people into the Touhou Otaku Group from this,they can learn about touhou here.

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:45 am

(skygar9-5) (skygar9-5)
this is awesome (cool)

Dracoplasm
Zakum

Post by Dracoplasm » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:15 am

i Wish i Could Write as good as Zaylo T_T

pvtsharp
Pianus

Post by pvtsharp » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:50 am

MsMeowzers wrote:Im thinking of getting some people into the Touhou Otaku Group from this,they can learn about touhou here.

Lol, you recruiting?

EmberSparks
Papulatus

Post by EmberSparks » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:38 pm

No references to Touhou.........

Zaylo
Jr.Balrog

Post by Zaylo » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:17 am

EmberSparks wrote:No references to Touhou.........

Calm down it's coming.