My first comic.

Talk about the comics (Soon coming) in our comic section and making them.
MrMechquests
Mushroom
My first comic.

Post by MrMechquests » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Well the first comic I sent to the main site.(Winter hat) is part of the comedy I made for the story. However I don't know if I can post story related stuff here as it is meant for jokes right? If I did that, I would make this site become like mine. It is really hard to do since the story part is mostly funny already but focus on the main protagonist, Andy Jackson and others related to him. It is Of course gonna be damn long but It took a year to think and redo and finally come up with a good story plot. I just hope that Gillan the admin can make a section for story making plots. Of course I am still a beginner in bannedstory as I only lack background and special effects. The story plot is totally different from Maplestory. While I like the part where the story Is about how the dark mage destroys the mapler's lives, I wondered if it was better that there used to be 5 classes back then when they focus only on five characters. But for the better or worse, it improved the bannedstory to an extent as there are now clothes and weapon you could not use before. Including the scythe for version 4 (which I am using).

If anyone is wondering what the story plot is about I really can't tell as I still don't know how to end the plot yet. For now the character that appeared in the "winter hat" are Andy Jackson, Henry smith and Christine yeo.

And of course, I am not the main character, I am John Crawley, a support character. But I will appear, soon, not so soon actually.

John Crawley.

MrMechquests
Mushroom

Reminder: Characters.

Post by MrMechquests » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:28 pm

One more thing to note, Andy Jackson is the one on the most left in the comic, Henry smith the middle and chirstine yeo(duh there is like only one girl) Beside him, right side.

John Crawley.