[Comic] Get Him!!!

Talk about the comics (Soon coming) in our comic section and making them.
User avatar
jadeylady96
Pink bean
Posts: 4742
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby jadeylady96 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 pm

safexiaoyi wrote:Golf Consistency Mythic


When trying to achieve a higher level of golf swing consistency, the mechanical component comes in to play. But digging a little deeper will get you to the ‘real’ answer to your lack of golf swing consistency. taylormade r7 cgb max irons If it’s not hitting more balls…or taking more lessons…or buying more equipment what could it be? What’s left to work on? Ishiner Am I getting warm yet? Are you following where I’m going with this? taylormade r9 fairway wood We’ve just eliminated what seems like everything haven’t we? taylormade 09 burner irons We haven’t! There is ONLY one thing left! Your BODY! Your “golfing machine”. The one and only thing that can make a direct and almost immediate impact on your golf swing consistency and power. taylormade burner superfast driver When you step onto the golf course, do you feel like your body moves efficiently during your golf swing? Do you feel like you can make a full turn with minimal tensions? Can you stay in balance throughout your entire golf swing for 18 holes? ping g15 irons If you answered no to any of the above…it’s time to “get it going!” It’s time to become a “golf athlete!” No longer will you step onto the tee box and feel like an out-of-shape, has-been. You’re going to have an intensely higher level of confidence, and your golf performance will show it. When you get your body moving better, your golf swing mechanics and golf swing consistency will happen naturally. You won’t have to stress out about it. You can let it go and just play. It’s time for a new approach to your golf improvement…and it starts now! You will reach new levels of performance and golf swing consistency.


Pissssssssss offffffffffffff D:

User avatar
Korutae
Zombie Mushmom
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:57 am

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby Korutae » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:50 pm

jadeylady96 wrote:
safexiaoyi wrote:Golf Consistency Mythic


When trying to achieve a higher level of golf swing consistency, the mechanical component comes in to play. But digging a little deeper will get you to the ‘real’ answer to your lack of golf swing consistency. taylormade r7 cgb max irons If it’s not hitting more balls…or taking more lessons…or buying more equipment what could it be? What’s left to work on? Ishiner Am I getting warm yet? Are you following where I’m going with this? taylormade r9 fairway wood We’ve just eliminated what seems like everything haven’t we? taylormade 09 burner irons We haven’t! There is ONLY one thing left! Your BODY! Your “golfing machine”. The one and only thing that can make a direct and almost immediate impact on your golf swing consistency and power. taylormade burner superfast driver When you step onto the golf course, do you feel like your body moves efficiently during your golf swing? Do you feel like you can make a full turn with minimal tensions? Can you stay in balance throughout your entire golf swing for 18 holes? ping g15 irons If you answered no to any of the above…it’s time to “get it going!” It’s time to become a “golf athlete!” No longer will you step onto the tee box and feel like an out-of-shape, has-been. You’re going to have an intensely higher level of confidence, and your golf performance will show it. When you get your body moving better, your golf swing mechanics and golf swing consistency will happen naturally. You won’t have to stress out about it. You can let it go and just play. It’s time for a new approach to your golf improvement…and it starts now! You will reach new levels of performance and golf swing consistency.


Pissssssssss offffffffffffff D:


OMG so amazing!!! 20th advertisement i bet! DONT YOU PEOPLE KNOW WE DONT CARE??? (hothead)

User avatar
playa4life01
Mapleanimer
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby playa4life01 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:33 am

these long texts are boring,
but the jokes are funny xP

User avatar
Korutae
Zombie Mushmom
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:57 am

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby Korutae » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:32 am

playa4life01 wrote:these long texts are boring,
but the jokes are funny xP



I havn't even read one advertisement. (F3)

User avatar
playa4life01
Mapleanimer
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby playa4life01 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:11 pm

you should read a few of em
not the golf ones, those suck

User avatar
SquishyLoser
Slime
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:39 am

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby SquishyLoser » Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 am

Frank = Frankenstein ? o_O (skygar9-3)

User avatar
Wizit6134
Papulatus
Posts: 1229
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: New York

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby Wizit6134 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:48 pm

The comic was idk like (F6) i dont even know wat i just ment (gatorade-2)

User avatar
Wizit6134
Papulatus
Posts: 1229
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: New York

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby Wizit6134 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:50 pm

venus y u repeat wat someone said lol (skygar9-4) (gatorade-2)

User avatar
playa4life01
Mapleanimer
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby playa4life01 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:42 pm

playa4life01 wrote:you should read a few of em
not the golf ones, those suck


I KNEW THAT THAT VENUS WAS SAYING SOMETHING I SAID! (hothead)

User avatar
jadeylady96
Pink bean
Posts: 4742
Joined: Fri May 29, 2009 9:24 pm
Contact:

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby jadeylady96 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Dammmit playa you've posted a lot
i have a page of new posts o-o

User avatar
markng1019
Zombie Mushmom
Posts: 393
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:51 pm
Contact:

Re: Good News And Bad News (joke)

Postby markng1019 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:54 am

tenny1011 wrote:[font=Arial]"There's good news and bad news," the divorce lawyer told his client.

"I could sure use some good news," sighed the client. "What's it?"

"Your wife isn't demanding that your future inheritances be included in the settlement."

"And the bad news?"

"After the divorce, she's marrying your father."
[/font]
[font=Arial][/font]
[font=Arial]No [/font][font=Arial]money[/font][font=Arial] no way in real life,no [/font][font=Arial]gold[/font][font=Arial] no way in game![/font]


Incest! (MS4)

User avatar
chobbilight
Legend
Posts: 6536
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby chobbilight » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:01 pm

jadeylady96 wrote:Dammmit playa you've posted a lot
i have a page of new posts o-o

stop complaining and do something about it

dfuzz1987
Zakum
Posts: 1631
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby dfuzz1987 » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Whats up with this forum and there obsession of cookies

also the comic 5/10 dont really get the stretched tornado (F7)
but good layout

User avatar
Wizit6134
Papulatus
Posts: 1229
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: New York

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby Wizit6134 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:37 am

I SHALL IMPROVE THIS COMIC (F5)

User avatar
playa4life01
Mapleanimer
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby playa4life01 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:44 pm

jadeylady96 wrote:Dammmit playa you've posted a lot
i have a page of new posts o-o


oowww... does the baby need a new diaper. goochie goochie gooo

User avatar
brunovaz
Slime
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby brunovaz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Korutae wrote:
jadeylady96 wrote:
safexiaoyi wrote:Golf Consistency Mythic


When trying to achieve a higher level of golf swing consistency, the mechanical component comes in to play. But digging a little deeper will get you to the ‘real’ answer to your lack of golf swing consistency. taylormade r7 cgb max irons If it’s not hitting more balls…or taking more lessons…or buying more equipment what could it be? What’s left to work on? Ishiner Am I getting warm yet? Are you following where I’m going with this? taylormade r9 fairway wood We’ve just eliminated what seems like everything haven’t we? taylormade 09 burner irons We haven’t! There is ONLY one thing left! Your BODY! Your “golfing machine”. The one and only thing that can make a direct and almost immediate impact on your golf swing consistency and power. taylormade burner superfast driver When you step onto the golf course, do you feel like your body moves efficiently during your golf swing? Do you feel like you can make a full turn with minimal tensions? Can you stay in balance throughout your entire golf swing for 18 holes? ping g15 irons If you answered no to any of the above…it’s time to “get it going!” It’s time to become a “golf athlete!” No longer will you step onto the tee box and feel like an out-of-shape, has-been. You’re going to have an intensely higher level of confidence, and your golf performance will show it. When you get your body moving better, your golf swing mechanics and golf swing consistency will happen naturally. You won’t have to stress out about it. You can let it go and just play. It’s time for a new approach to your golf improvement…and it starts now! You will reach new levels of performance and golf swing consistency.


Pissssssssss offffffffffffff D:


OMG so amazing!!! 20th advertisement i bet! DONT YOU PEOPLE KNOW WE DONT CARE??? (hothead)


i did not understand

User avatar
playa4life01
Mapleanimer
Posts: 3396
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:37 pm

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby playa4life01 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 am

you really read that sh!t? (F6)

User avatar
helit
Red snail
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:52 am

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby helit » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:23 am

Squishy pretty much said everything. I don't get the joke.





________________________________
Diablo 3 Items | Diablo 3 Gold | Diablo 3 News

User avatar
Star13567
Slime
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Changed world

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby Star13567 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 pm

Wizit6134 wrote:I SHALL IMPROVE THIS COMIC (F5)


uh... good luck? (MS1)

yeah i dont really understand the tornado either.... (F6)
but i give it a 3/10 cuz i also dont understand joke 8\

User avatar
ZPC2THLgate
Red snail
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:31 am

Re: [Comic] Get Him!!!

Postby ZPC2THLgate » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:10 am

I don't quite understand ..


Return to “Comics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest