skygar9
Premium
Premium
Noob 2 Pro Guide

Post by skygar9 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:51 am

Remembr my Noob to Pro guide?
Well, now's time for Noob 2 Pro guide.

:D - Comments to Zakembar ...

"Zakembar, this wasn't your best. I actualy expected better of you. I give this a 3/5 rating. It is unlike Noob to Pro, which has a map, job advancment and skill explaining. It also has no login or monster book... Sorry, I didn't get that Noob to Pro feel from it."

Guide.

LEVEL 1 - Heneseys

This is a simple level, which has mushrooms there. These mushrooms are easy, but many of them can be overwhelming. Just keep shooting them. BOSS - Mushmom
You were probably expecting Mushmom to come, hence the Mushrooms you just killed. Mushmom has 2 attacks, which can be very hard to avoid if you're not fast. The first attack includes Mushmom jumping up, with a flash in her eye. When she lands, a Mushroom will rise from the ground where you are and hit you. It only flys upwards where you are, so if you move to a different place, it's easy to avoid. The second attack is when Mushmom opens her mouth, to shoot a single mushroom forward. This can be easy to avoid, but just don't stand in one area. Avoid these attacks and hit her many times, hopfully you'll kill her easily.

LEVEL 2 - Ellinia
You'll see annoying Lupins with their annoying monkey noises. But they also have annoying bananas that they throw at you. Avoid these bananas by going under the banana, and when it passes you, go up and kill the Lupin. Be carful when there are large groups of Lupins.
BOSS - Juggle Monkey
Weren't you going to expect Faust to be your boss? Oh well. Juggle monkey has 2 attacks, which are easy to avoid. His first attack is throwing three balls in 3 directions - one going forward, one going daigonally up, and daigonally down. His second attack is similar to the first - he throws one ball, followed by the two others. They go in the same direction as they did before. He is quite easy if you avoid the balls he throws at you, so just avoid the balls and just attack him.

LEVEL 3 - Eos Tower
Oh no! It's like Juggle Monkey all over again! You'll see Blocktopus, who shoot out 3 balls that are extremley hard to avoid, so it's like battling tons of Juggle Monkeys at the same time! However, they can be killed easy. It's best to hit the Blocktopus from far away, or after it shoots. Once a Bloocktopus shoots, it cannot shoot again. Be extremley carful, because you will need hearts for the
BOSS - King Blocktopus.
Yes, continuing from where I left off, you will have to save hearts for the boss, because his attacks are barley avoidable. He has 2 attacks - Or maybe this is 1 attack that features 2 effects? Well, whatever it is, it's when King Blocktopus shoots out about... 6 Balls. Avoid these easily, because they are close together. This part is the hard part - after avoiding, 4 balls will go at you from nowhere in daigonal directions, so it's extremley hard to avoid this. Just chuck your stars as fast as you can at this annoying toy and it'll be wishing you'd never become Pro.

LEVEL 4 - Showa Armory
Now this is easier. Showa Boss's will shoot you with 3 bullets, so avoid them and attack. Not much else to be said, other than they groan when they die.
BOSS - Kunoichi
What a weird name. She's tough for a girl, though. She shoots out Steely Stars that go up in down, in all directions. However, there are gaps between them that are easy to get through. Just keep attacking her and watch out for those stars. In the end, she'll drop her steelys, and you can use them now.

LEVEL 5 - The Treasure Room
BOSS - Head Ninja
Huh? Are purple flames your enemies? You can't shoot backwards, so avoid them and go behind them. You'll see Head Ninja, who you'll fight instantly, without killing monsters first. Head Ninja has attacks that are similar to the BOSSES that you've already fought, but his attacks are much more powerful and hard to avoid. He can make flames fall from the sky, similar to Mushmom shooting up a Mushroom, and shoot about 6 flames forward, much like King Blocktopus, or make flames fly in all different directions, similar to Kunoichi, or the Juggle Monkey. He also has huge HP, so watch out, avoid those flames, and kill him with your brand new steelys.

Upon completing the game, the purple flames will emit you, and you will become a PRO.

Enjoy, thanks to Zakembar... For creating this game.
Wizet, for MapleStory
and Nexon (SORT OF.) For ... MapleStory?
... And the rest of the MapleAnime community...
Finnally,
You. For reading.

zakembar
Slime

Re: Noob 2 Pro Guide

Post by zakembar » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:17 am

:D
Thanks for the guide lol. People will be thankful.
I took out all the map/job advancement stuff because some people said it was just too complicated.
I, personally, was fairly happy about how this game came out. Noob to Pro wasn't especially user friendly to non-maplers, which was the main issue.

In "Super Noob to Pro" (MAYBE a future game) all of that will be back.
And there will be the thief, bowman, mage, and the pirate, with job advancements/more skills etc..

yuhilo
Slime

Post by yuhilo » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:40 pm

zakembar wrote::D
I took out all the map/job advancement stuff because some people said it was just too complicated.
I, personally, was fairly happy about how this game came out. Noob to Pro wasn't especially user friendly to non-maplers, which was the main issue.

And there will be the thief, bowman, mage, and the pirate, with job advancements/more skills etc..

yay! i hope it will come out :D i like the noob to pro and noob 2 pro game u created it...PRO!

kayla4799
Slime

Post by kayla4799 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:48 pm

how the heck u avouid 2nd atack from king blocktopus??? (F6) (F6) (F6)

nerfmodder1
Slime

Post by nerfmodder1 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:35 pm

ill give this game a 3/5. the first noob to pro game was better. it had a map. job advancments and other stuff.
and this game makes u go (eek)

loganhab
Mushroom

Post by loganhab » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:37 pm

AWESOME cant w8 if it will i will anticipate it just like a am for ayumilove hakerstory 2 (MS3)

yuhilo
Slime

Post by yuhilo » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:47 pm

loganhab wrote:

AWESOME cant w8 if it will i will anticipate it just like a am for ayumilove hakerstory 2 (MS3)

yup i will agree :D (MS3)

MaTxD
Blue snail

Post by MaTxD » Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:19 pm

I cannot play because the screen goes blank and loads not, why? (F4)

jpjay1
Blue ribbon pig

Post by jpjay1 » Sun May 09, 2010 4:49 am

yuhilo wrote:
loganhab wrote:

yup i will agree :D (MS3)

aumilove hackerstory v2 is out but only in aplha v so its still not fully finished heres the site
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ayumilo ... -idle-game

link12380
Blue snail

Post by link12380 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:22 pm

dude the king blocktapis was a piece a cake (exellent) atfer the thing thats stoots out 6 balls just go up to aviode it easy see but dont go to up or youll get hit you that girl or anybody who cant aviode the 2 SD att read it carfully guide boy put this in you guide ok? and the dude who cant play noob 2 pro its because your alrightde a pro thats why you noob (F3)Heres my guide lv1 its mushrooms thats all but the boss is mushmom easy just move around 2 atts #1 att is she jumps up and down a mushroom will go up and back down it goes were you are standing so just move left or right att #2 she brups and a mushroom wil fly out fast so think fast

lv2 monkeys!aviode the bananas as you go the monkeys only stoots 1 banana boss is a monkey that jugjlas 2 att att#1 is stoots 3 balls at you big gapes att #2 stoots the middle ball and then the 2 outter balls just kill it as fast as you can

lv3 its the hard part!ah blocks shooting at you 3 balls they stoot 1 time only you need at less 3 hearts to kill it boss king blocktapis 2 atts att #1 stoots 6 balls att#2 4 balls will come at you just move up and sometimes down and stoot him all you have to do it move up and down thats al i will do to help (exellent) just helping the guide at the top i aviode it so much times

Berkster
Mushroom

Post by Berkster » Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:58 am

kayla4799 wrote:how the heck u avouid 2nd atack from king blocktopus??? (F6)

lol jsut move forward or backwards.... (hothead)

And zakembar is working on Super Noob To Pro! :D (heart)

semskuo
Slime

Post by semskuo » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:12 pm

i just cant beat the kunoichi

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:49 pm

first game was better then this
I'd give this one a 3/5