Oh, so... hello everyone?

Tukkun
Slime
Oh, so... hello everyone?

Post by Tukkun » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:55 pm

It sure has been long since I last visited this forum! So I see you guys enjoy my game (some are not, though, because of the repetitiveness), but all of the comments are awesome! They really helped me improving!
So, since now I have better skills, I think I will make a sequel of this game with goals, adventure mode, new epic skills and anti-skills, and much much more.
All suggestions are welcome. And so are hate comments.

P.s. To all of the people who are bragging about their scores on this game, I still PWN all of you guys with almost 6 million points in every mode, and all achievements earned. Duh.
Last edited by Tukkun on Mon May 24, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

saruXD
Slime

Re: Oh, so... hello everyone?

Post by saruXD » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:27 am

Tukkun wrote:It sure has been long since I last visited this forum! So I see you guys are enjoy my game (some are not, though, because of the repetitiveness), but all of the comments are awesome! They really helped me improving!
So, since now I have better skills, I think I will make a sequel of this game with goals, adventure mode, new epic skills and anti-skills, and much much more.
All suggestions are welcomed. And so are hate comments.

P.s. To all of the people who are bragging about their scores on this game, I still PWN all of you guys with almost 6 million points in every mode, and all achievements earned. Duh.

That P.s. hurt dude (skygar9-4) besides it not supprising you pwn and have all achive. you MADE THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I THANK YOU!!!

P.s. Make this sequel soon, maby it'll beat noob to pro's sequel of noob 2 pro (you don't even start out as noob in that game so its experienced to pro) (MS3)

mattlee368
Red ribbon pig

Post by mattlee368 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:18 am

dude i got 1001234 points but they dont show up (hothead)can u fix that soon please (heart) thank you (wink)

mattlee368
Red ribbon pig

Post by mattlee368 » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:19 am

hey im a nubcake how do i level up to something else?