Noob to Pro Guide

skygar9
Premium
Premium
Noob to Pro Guide

Post by skygar9 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:08 am

This is a guide on Noob to Pro.
It is simple really.

First, you start off in the dummy feilds. Kill everything. EVERYTHING; don't miss one monster.

So, you should be fine if you keep on going. If you miss a monster, you're screwed.

Tip: After pressing SHIFT, press the arrow keys to move around. This disables sticky keys from coming up!

After you finish 'Over Grown Herb Island', advance as a Assasain. Now you're getting read to go faster and shoot stars faster.

After you finish the level with the bears on it, you will face your first boss; spirit viking. Don't panic, just stay right where you are and rapidly shoot. Remember, keep pressing the left arrow key so Sticky Keys don't come up.

You should have no problem killing this boss...

After finishing the levels with the Captains and the Old Bellflower Roots, you are at Aqua Road of the Goby Fish.

This may be hard. Stay at the bottom or top of the screen. This will prevent gobys from hitting you.

Now, when the boss comes where you are, go up a bit and kill the Gobys in the way, but avoid the Shark's ice attack. So, when there are no Gobys in your way, shoot at the Shark as much as possible. Then when he goes away, go to the bottom/top of the screen again. When he comes back, kill the gobys in your way and hit him, and keep repeating.

He should be easily killed.

Now, that's over. Here's the last... last level of the game????

Now this is really hard.

You are at Crimson Balrog's Cliff of Despair.

When there's a black circle at his mouth, avoid his big balls that fly out. Just go between the balls. They can easily be avoided.

Now, when he spreads his wings out, move away from your spot!! There will be a circle above you. The circle will make dark thunder come out from under it, so move away from the dark circle as fast as you can! The thunder extends from the top to the bottom of the screen, so it's un-avoidable if you stay in one place.

When he spreads his wings out and it says "DANGER", MOVE TO THE TOP/BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN QUICKLY.

His beam is HUGE, so be carful! It is one of his most dangerous attacks, as for it is huuuuge.

You finished the game!!!

Wait... Nevermind... Theres a... Secret level!?!?

Ok, so theres a mysterious level... But wait! Advance as a hermit!! Yay, you're a hermit now! Ok, so let's go to that Secret Level.

You see a mage, who appears to be high level. She should be easy, as for you throw extremley fast and throw 2 stars at once.

Mage can shoot arrows at you, so avoid them like Balrog's dark balls.

The mage can also make rocks fall from the sky, so be carful when she does this attack.

Her last attack is like Crimson balrog's dark thunder attack, except there is about 5 of them! Like I said, it's impossible to avoid if you don't move.

Tip: To get to the secret level and advance as a hermit, you must finish Crimson Balrog's level without getting hit once. If you get hit, then you can't do the secret level!

Now that you've defeated the mage, you've officialy completed the game. Thanks for playing!!!

CREDITS:
Me (Making the guide)
Zekembar (Making this awsome game)
Gillian (For making MapleAnime & making this an official Flash Game)
And the rest of the Maple Anime crew. :)

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Re: Noob to Pro Guide

Post by bboyz4 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:13 am

Thanks for the guide skygar :D

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:08 am

bboyz4 wrote:Thanks for the guide skygar :D

No problem; I am an expert at this game. I loved this game to the start! It is the best flash game that ever existed; no glitches, no lag, no weird controls. Yeah, this game is the best.

Duality
Papulatus

Post by Duality » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:17 am

Actually they have wierd controlls, SHIFT, worst button EVER! they need like A or X or sumting (F3)

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:29 am

I win way too much times XD

omer654
Pig

Post by omer654 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am

can u plz tell us the password thats after the crimson rog cause i cant kill crimson rog his to powerfull

ArmonA
Mushroom

Post by ArmonA » Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Actully helped thx kitty

Darkauro
Slime

Post by Darkauro » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:19 pm

For some reason after i beat crog theres none secret level/??!@

loganhab
Mushroom

Post by loganhab » Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:39 am

u dont need 2 rapidly press left r watever just when sticky keys comes up press manage options r somtin then uncheck stickykeys and ty 4 guide

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:49 am

omer654 wrote:can u plz tell us the password thats after the crimson rog cause i cant kill crimson rog his to powerfull

There is no password for the secret level.

Darkauro wrote:For some reason after i beat crog theres none secret level/??!@

You got hit my Crimson Balrog. If you get hit, even once, then you can't go to the secret level.

pandarocky
Pig

Post by pandarocky » Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:19 pm

skygar9 wrote:
omer654 wrote:can u plz tell us the password thats after the crimson rog cause i cant kill crimson rog his to powerfull

You got hit my Crimson Balrog. If you get hit, even once, then you can't go to the secret level.

i went to the secret lvl and it is like crazy, it is a priest a nd gt lightning blizzard holy arrow, in short it is like mad and it is very very hard to even hit it till half life, but it is worth for the fun

Tukkun
Slime

Post by Tukkun » Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:14 pm

You can turn off sticky keys in control panel

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 pm

whats sticky keys?!!!??

OMGmaple123
Blue snail

Post by OMGmaple123 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:58 am

everyone playing noob to pro with normal quanlity right ??? (F6)
but if u play with high quanlity it should be more easy to clear the game (cool)

Pirate10
Red snail

Post by Pirate10 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:34 pm

pandarocky wrote:
skygar9 wrote:

i went to the secret lvl and it is like crazy, it is a priest a nd gt lightning blizzard holy arrow, in short it is like mad and it is very very hard to even hit it till half life, but it is worth for the fun

lol killing rog is easy (skygar9-2) but killing without getting hit is impossible . with rouge i m too slow with sin im too fast! XD

yugioh4664
Mushroom

Post by yugioh4664 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:50 pm

PEOPLE if you do not want weird controlls go to MapleIndex.com/Flash.GMenu.html and then when you see Noob To Pro (MS3) Thank You (MS1)

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Pirate10 wrote:
lol killing rog is easy (skygar9-2) but killing without getting hit is impossible . with rouge i m too slow with sin im too fast! XD

Rog is not impossible.

davidgreece
Slime

Post by davidgreece » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Tip: After pressing SHIFT, press the arrow keys to move around. This disables sticky keys from coming up!

you can just disable stickykeys by pressing shift 5 times (or was it 4?) then press the settings and get rid of the shortcut to open stickykeys

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:06 am

I never got attacked before.So pro!

exasticker
Pig

Post by exasticker » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:39 am

LAZEH PPL READ THIS!
If you're on a semi-lagging computer or even (maybe) on a fast computer, try not job advancing and spamming stars. Your computer might lag, making it TONS easier.