A Pirates Fury won't work

User avatar
poke1024
Papulatus
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: United States
Contact:

A Pirates Fury won't work

Postby poke1024 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:11 pm

Hey guys
the game doesnt work.
when i click on play, it says connecting.
but after a while, it says the connection timed out

please help!!!

User avatar
sfdude13
Blue ribbon pig
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:39 pm

Re: A Pirates Fury won't work

Postby sfdude13 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:03 pm

dang... (F4) of course, you don't really have as bad a trouble as mine.

ok, so I managed to level my guy to level 81 after spending half the morning training him. Then I get stuck in a wall and the lag detect isnt working. Even worse, I always forget to save...

User avatar
Montycarlo
Zombie Mushmom
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia.
Contact:

Re: A Pirates Fury won't work

Postby Montycarlo » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:05 pm

poke1024 wrote:Hey guys
the game doesnt work.
when i click on play, it says connecting.
but after a while, it says the connection timed out

please help!!!
That's my internet connection, there's nothing you can do except try at different times.
Sorry :X
sfdude13 wrote:dang... (F4) of course, you don't really have as bad a trouble as mine.

ok, so I managed to level my guy to level 81 after spending half the morning training him. Then I get stuck in a wall and the lag detect isnt working. Even worse, I always forget to save...
You got stuck... in a wall? Like in Beta? That was an encryption bug :X
My encryption program doesn't seem reliable in keeping the game stable D:

User avatar
Viper
Blue snail
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:11 am

Re: A Pirates Fury won't work

Postby Viper » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:07 am

what is with this .... (hothead)

I'm gonna quit if this doesn't work man lol T_T i train till 110 le (F5)
i spent 15 minutes till lv 110 + i still @ cola bear's 7th quest lol

Allen Walker :" lets duel Kanda... i have 100% confidence beating you!!"
kanda :"What did u say!!!!"
Allen Walker :"Royal Straight Flush"
kanda:"Hey,What The Hell is this"
Allen Walker :"An Easy Game huh?"
Kanda:"I Don't Play Stupid Western Games!!!"
.......
Lenalee:"Allen-Kun lets Duel"
Allen walker:"Old Maid huh?...what? Kanda's joining too?"
Lavi pass old maid too Kanda...
Allen walker:" LOL Kanda's the old maid... it suits him"
Kanda:"shut the hell up bean sprout"

User avatar
Montycarlo
Zombie Mushmom
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia.
Contact:

Re: A Pirates Fury won't work

Postby Montycarlo » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:09 am

Viper wrote:what is with this .... (hothead)

I'm gonna quit if this doesn't work man lol T_T i train till 110 le (F5)
i spent 15 minutes till lv 110 + i still @ cola bear's 7th quest lol
The server's up, but you may need to click a few times to connect, uploading the game to a few sites has kind of killed my upload speed :X

User avatar
PirateFury
Blue ribbon pig
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 am

Re: A Pirates Fury won't work

Postby PirateFury » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:17 am

When i press play I type the name,pass and email already it just (F4) doesn't work (F4) can u help me?

User avatar
Montycarlo
Zombie Mushmom
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:30 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia.
Contact:

Re: A Pirates Fury won't work

Postby Montycarlo » Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:50 am

PirateFury wrote:When i press play I type the name,pass and email already it just (F4) doesn't work (F4) can u help me?
You mean it just doesn't connect/load? If that's your problem, try again tomorrow and in two days when my internet is reset.

User avatar
lacter543
Slime
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:56 am

Re: A Pirates Fury won't work

Postby lacter543 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:26 pm

well, i cant get up the killing monsters area

User avatar
QuikDraw
Red snail
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:46 pm

Re: A Pirates Fury won't work

Postby QuikDraw » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:04 pm

can i send you a check to buy a mainframe :3 (F6)

User avatar
Jonteee3
Snail
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:48 am

Re: A Pirates Fury won't work

Postby Jonteee3 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:49 am

it's says connection timed out all the time why? (F4) please help? (:


Return to “A Pirate's Fury”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest