New Monsters Coming to a Town Near You! -gmblog-

Displayed directly on the news page (mapleanime.com/news).
Pepsi
Zombie Mushmom
New Monsters Coming to a Town Near You! -gmblog-

Post by Pepsi » Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:30 am

Master Monsters

Beware! New evil monsters lurk in MapleStory. They have GMs running scared, and you will learn to fear them as well! They go by the title "Master Monsters", and few have survived to tell their tale. I write this as a precaution for other adventures. In the event that something happens to me, I hope that what I can pass on will help you to defeat what I could not. I barely made it pass Deo without being caught - he was completely hidden amongst the rocks and cacti of Nihal Desert. Beware the rumors about him, for they are true and he is fierce.

The Clocktower has become a breeding ground for monsters. Ludibrium is in danger of being overrun by Timers. Last I heard, Ghosthunter Bob had a plan to save the land by reducing the number of monster eggs that hatch. So someone needs to find those eggs! I fear that with all the danger lurking in the land I may not be able to venture there myself. Should you be able to help Ghosthunter Bob, I'm sure he would grant you Fame for your assistance.

The fairies of the forest are not immune to these new perils either. Arwen of Ellinia informed me that she was recently attacked by something resembling a giant monkey. In attempting to investigate what happened, I encountered others with knowledge regarding Arwen's attacker. They told me a story of a creature lurking in the forest, summoning zombies, and how it had originated. I came to find that this "thing" goes by the name of Faust. The rest of my time there was spent fleeing for my life. The next time you adventure to Monkey Forest bring ample bravery, or better yet, a few friends.

The Omega Sector may be coming to an end without aid. Amongst the Alien Grays is Zeno, the most powerful of them all. I found that due to his low intelligence, he was once controllable. However, he has since turned to a path of destruction, even destroying his own kind. Speak to Dr. Kim and he will guide you in your quest to return the Omega Sector to safety.

I have heard of a monster in the swamp regions, reachable through the sewer system of Kerning City. I always believed that there was a large crocodile in the swamp, but until recently, I was unsure of its authenticity. JM of Kerning City told me that it's possibly an evil scheme to place Kerning City in danger. Prove that you are worthy and he will reveal details of this danger that lurks in the water.

I hope that this information finds its way to those who would make the most of it. Those hungering for more adventure have plenty of challenges ahead of them, I am sure of that much. I wish you all well and hope that you make it back safely, experience intact. I admit that I wish the same for myself; for now that I have finished my travels I am sending this letter back, so that if one of these Master Monsters tracks me down, you all know what happened. Yet, while I fear for myself, I have hope for the land as a whole. Time and again you brave adventurers have proven yourselves with conquering every new foe that has appeared so I'm sure help is on the way. Until our paths cross: Happy Mapling!

Yours Truly,

-GM Daliah

noooooooooob
Slime

Re: New Monsters Coming to a Town Near You! -gmblog-

Post by noooooooooob » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:00 pm

those bosses are not that strong i can kill them (F3) and deo is level 38 (F7)

go510
Blue Mushmom

Post by go510 » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:52 pm

i noticed (F6) very, noticed. i noticed more than 5 bosses appering

noooooooooob
Slime

Post by noooooooooob » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:08 pm

i don't think their bosses (F6) i had a level 38 brawler and it killed deo without using a weapon and i still killed it and they have low hp (F6)

go510
Blue Mushmom

Post by go510 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:36 am

Newt wrote:i don't think their bosses F6 i had a level 38 brawler and it killed deo without using a weapon and i still killed it and they have low hp F6

YES THEY ARE BOSSES (cool) they apper rarley

carousiex
Horny Mushroom

Post by carousiex » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Me too , i agree with your opinion go510 ,because monsters that rarely appear are usually considered "bosses"

KrisKrazy
Mushroom

Post by KrisKrazy » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:46 pm

ONE ONLY ONE STRONG BOSS AND THAT IS LAVITAIN OR HOW EVA U SPELL IT which is like 120+ west are like 70-bosses weak

Duality
Papulatus

Post by Duality » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:48 pm

KrisKrazy wrote:ONE ONLY ONE STRONG BOSS AND THAT IS LAVITAIN OR HOW EVA U SPELL IT which is like 120+ west are like 70-bosses weak

KrisKrazy
Mushroom

Post by KrisKrazy » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:30 am

AntiNexon wrote:
KrisKrazy wrote:ONE ONLY ONE STRONG BOSS AND THAT IS LAVITAIN OR HOW EVA U SPELL IT which is like 120+ west are like 70-bosses weak

HEY U DONT COPY WAT I SAY!!!!!!!!!! (hothead)

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:31 am

He just wants posts....don't worry

mkc306
Horny Mushroom

Post by mkc306 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:12 am

bboyz4 wrote:He just wants posts....don't worry

give him 1 week. he'll be doing the same thing

lolificated
Papulatus

Post by lolificated » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:36 am

^spammer,and wat monsters?

Froshin
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Froshin » Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:45 pm

lolificated wrote:^spammer,and wat monsters?

Consider reading the main topic...

lolificated
Papulatus

Post by lolificated » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:17 am

idk what happens in AMERICA (F5)