My Maple is really messed up

Talk about problems with Gameguard, invalid pointers and more
jjkan2
Pig
My Maple is really messed up

Post by jjkan2 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Whenever i click on maple AVG Virus thingy says u have to delete it so i did. then i re downloaded maple and it keeps messing up. when i look in the maple folder all the files are from a long time ago even when i re download. any suggestions? posting.php?mode=post&f=50#

Divineshadowz
Red snail

Re: My Maple is really messed up

Post by Divineshadowz » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Oh this problem.....This issue is very common among AVG user. All you have to do is to probably ignore it or whatever don't delete. If you have read the MapleStory Site clearly they state that some security software has some clashes with each other as AVG will classified MapleStory.exe as a Virus or whatever giving you the choice of Moving it to virus vault or Deleting it. I don't really remember what other option so try to avoid that and do not delete when that happens.

I hope my information helps you.

jjkan2
Pig

Re: My Maple is really messed up

Post by jjkan2 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:02 am

Divineshadowz wrote:Oh this problem.....This issue is very common among AVG user. All you have to do is to probably ignore it or whatever don't delete. If you have read the MapleStory Site clearly they state that some security software has some clashes with each other as AVG will classified MapleStory.exe as a Virus or whatever giving you the choice of Moving it to virus vault or Deleting it. I don't really remember what other option so try to avoid that and do not delete when that happens.

I hope my information helps you.

it did help thanks i waited like a few weeks went bak on and BAM it worked so thnx :D