i have another error installing

Talk about problems with Gameguard, invalid pointers and more
bladsting
Slime
i have another error installing

Post by bladsting » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:03 pm

ok i fixed the last problem i had but i have another one now its saying that the procedure entry point wsanspioctl could not be located in the dynamic link libary WS2_32.dll. (F4)
please help me again

BillyBeserk
Zombie Mushmom

Re: i have another error installing

Post by BillyBeserk » Sun May 10, 2009 6:28 pm

yea me too (F4) (F4)

bladsting
Slime

Post by bladsting » Tue May 12, 2009 10:53 pm

guys PLEASE HELP I REALLY WANNA PLAY i even got a email from nexon there sending me gifts in maplestory to play again PLEASE HELP (F4) (F4)

Montycarlo
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Montycarlo » Wed May 13, 2009 12:43 pm

bladsting wrote:guys PLEASE HELP I REALLY WANNA PLAY i even got a email from nexon there sending me gifts in maplestory to play again PLEASE HELP (F4) (F4)
Download here.
"Extract it to your system directory. By default, this is C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me), C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000), or C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP).
You may also put it in the directory of the program, that is asking for the file."

If you cannot extract it use WinZip.

go510
Blue Mushmom

Post by go510 » Sun May 17, 2009 4:31 am

bladsting wrote:guys PLEASE HELP I REALLY WANNA PLAY i even got a email from nexon there sending me gifts in maplestory to play again PLEASE HELP (F4)

What kinds of gifts? If you won the 25$ nx card, your LUCKY! (cool)

bladsting
Slime

Post by bladsting » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:27 pm

ok people i downloaded something called reg cure its a great program that fixes all of your computer errors it said that i am missing 79 dll files it could fix it but hears the problem you can download reg cure for free but to have it fix all your errors youll have to pay 29.99 for it with credit card and my parents cant afford to do it with credit card (F4) any ideas (F6)

also to answer go152s question i dident win the 25 doller nx card i won a free pet a meso magnet and a item pouch and somethin else

ilove123may
Red snail

Post by ilove123may » Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:34 pm

(hothead) Wipe out everything related to Maple Story.
(F7) Then double check and see if the is a file left if isn't keep digging and deleting.
Now the fun part.
You get to re-download it! :D Again~ and don't screw it up that time your computer can handle only so much re-downloading on a same file.

If my message didn't help you please contact me at these given links http://www.youtube.com/MapleTravelocity
woot_omg@hotmail.com or here.

Best Wishes!

bladsting
Slime

Post by bladsting » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:49 pm

thanks but i can play again i found a way to fix it i was missing a dll file it needed to work i fixed it and i can play again :)