I hate windows 7...

Talk about problems with Gameguard, invalid pointers and more
Nemzor
Slime
I hate windows 7...

Post by Nemzor » Sat May 08, 2010 10:01 am

Hey everybody,

I need some help with maplestory on my windows 7 pc.

This is the message i've sent to nexon
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS ABOUT EMS(idk if that makes a difference (skygar9-2) )

Dear maplestory :P Since my brother insists that we would install windows 7 on our computer we got it... But now i try to run maplestory and it says some weird stuff. First of all it asks for permission to change hard disk stuuf or something (our windows 7 is in dutch so i am not able to copy paste it precicely). But thats not the real problem. Because when i try to run it it says that maplestory has a problem with my version of windows (duh) and i get the option to look for solutions online or to just run the program. When i try to look for solutions online it says that maplestory cant cooperate with my windows version and that i should contact Wizet. The 2nd option was just to run the program, so i did. Then i just pressed play like usual and then it said: error code: -2147467259 (and then it sais in dutch that theres no further explanation for it... or something like that) So im going to the maple site and look up the topic how to fix maplestory on your pc with windows 7 on it. And i ran the Setup.exe and selected that i couldnt see the game properly. Then i pressed alt+h because i could see the maple administrator character. Then, as suggested, i ran the program again but still i get all the previous named stuff. Please help me out. I heard your customer service is awesome since i never heard it before. So i hope you make that reputation true :P (no pressure xD) Bye By the way, i love the game u developed hehe And where will your reply end up? my mailbox or something?

Plz help me out

Nemzor
Slime

Re: I hate windows 7...

Post by Nemzor » Sun May 09, 2010 6:19 pm

This forum is kinda dead isnt it?

Whee
Blue Mushmom

Post by Whee » Mon May 10, 2010 3:57 am

First off, I doubt anyone here would be that tech-wise, unless it's Gillian/Army of Mods who're almost never seen posting here.
Then, EMS is practically the same as GMS, no?
There's always Google to help your problems.
And THERE'S ALSO THE FACT THAT WE'RE NOT MAPLESTORY. (MS1)
Gil, I think your site name is extremely misleading to first timers.
=P

Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg

Post by Gillian » Mon May 10, 2010 4:55 am

Maplestory should run on Windows 7 just fine. (EU as well)

You should post more info about your system first.

What version of Windows 7.
Your screen resolution.
32 or 64 bit OS?

You could:
Go to C:\Nexon and hit properties on maplestory.exe, go to compatibilities tab and make sure it runs in Vista compatibility. Try running it now. Otherwise, You should also redownload the full version of maplestory EU. Try it again and if it doesnt work come back for more help.

lolificated
Papulatus

Post by lolificated » Mon May 10, 2010 12:27 pm

Nemzor wrote:Hey everybody,

Dear maplestory :P Since my brother insists that we would install windows 7 on our computer we got it... But now i try to run maplestory and it says some weird stuff. First of all it asks for permission to change hard disk stuuf or something (our windows 7 is in dutch so i am not able to copy paste it precicely). But thats not the real problem. Because when i try to run it it says that maplestory has a problem with my version of windows (duh) and i get the option to look for solutions online or to just run the program. When i try to look for solutions online it says that maplestory cant cooperate with my windows version and that i should contact Wizet. The 2nd option was just to run the program, so i did. Then i just pressed play like usual and then it said: error code: -2147467259 (and then it sais in dutch that theres no further explanation for it... or something like that) So im going to the maple site and look up the topic how to fix maplestory on your pc with windows 7 on it. And i ran the Setup.exe and selected that i couldnt see the game properly. Then i pressed alt+h because i could see the maple administrator character. Then, as suggested, i ran the program again but still i get all the previous named stuff. Please help me out. I heard your customer service is awesome since i never heard it before. So i hope you make that reputation true :P (no pressure xD) Bye By the way, i love the game u developed hehe And where will your reply end up? my mailbox or something?

Plz help me out

wizet developed maplestory,theyre not called maplestory,they're nexon,nexon published and borrowed servers from wizet to leech money off children.also avoid double posts.

Nemzor
Slime

Post by Nemzor » Mon May 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Yh gillian i already tried that.
And by the way im not a new timer, i just never post anything :P
I've bin on this site way longer.
(F3)

brunovaz
Slime

Post by brunovaz » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Nemzor wrote:Hey everybody,

Plz help me out

is your pc? not.
look at the screen resolution