Maple Story is DEAD

Talk about things directly to Maplestory such as training and jobs.
Wizit6134
Papulatus
Maple Story is DEAD

Post by Wizit6134 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:08 am

I checked the maplestory site and its always having buff and drop and 2x exp events, i even saw a 6x exp event!! I quit maple, now its full of hackers, ksers, and just a bunch of noobs who think their good.

I played since it was a beta, and i had my ups and downs with maple but it was my life game, i never had such history with another game before. But now im done, i quit and i know a lot of you guys r to. I might check once in a while, but im asking, if you guys recently quit or a long time ago, what made you quit. I loved the old maple, even there were a lot of annoying people calling you noobs, there wernt any ksers or hackers.
Goodbye maplestory

qweboost23
Zakum

Re: Maple Story is DEAD

Post by qweboost23 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:34 am

same, i quit maplestory too. i started maplestory when in the year 2005 or 2006 (i don't remember) when there were only 4 jobs and not even 4th job yet and where it was more fun with the pqs but now maple, it's all about damage, levelling and killing bosses as fast as you can instead of taking like 10 people to kill zakum.
maplestory is horrible now -.-

jorgea
Snail

Post by jorgea » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:58 am

It's sad to see how Maple Story has decline in its quality

Bashing
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Bashing » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:39 am

who cares about ksers either your fault cause you've taken someones channel or your too weak.

GLacko
Zombie Mushmom

Post by GLacko » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:10 am

Or just bot like me. :D

Bashing
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Bashing » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:25 am

or play the game how its meant to be played?

GLacko
Zombie Mushmom

Post by GLacko » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:13 pm

Or not bother playing how it's meant to be played. :D

Maple34
Horny Mushroom

Post by Maple34 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am

Well if thats how its meant to be played its how it was meant to be played! people should not just be too lazy to do their own work and choose computers to do it. If you really bot thats really rude lazy and inconsiderate and thats just about what everybody who doesnt bot themselves has to say about botting. its not good. maplestory was meant to be played. how often do you play maplestory anyway? So thats i say about botting.

GLacko
Zombie Mushmom

Post by GLacko » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:35 am

One: N/A time played.
Two: I'm only "testing" bots. Stoopid. D:

Maple34
Horny Mushroom

Post by Maple34 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:22 pm

one: i asked if you really used bots.
two: why would you want to test bots anyway? to see if theyre good?(i know probably.)
three: even if you are testing bots you probably mean to use one in the end right? so it stil applies.

and on topic yeah i showed my friend maplestory about a year and a half ago perhaps? but anyway she got hacked and lost allof her stuff soon after that. and i havent been on maplestory for a long time cause i cant have it anymore but even when i was playing (i think before pirates) i was noticing in increase in bots and things which sucks. i kinda dont even want to play it anymore ever. nexon added too many things also. i mean cygnus knights, oh cool! and then heroes (which wasnt even finished I believe.) that was cool theyre adding more classes that really are more new than cygnus knights, though all of the new classes to come are new versions of the old. and then even more what? resistance? and then legend? what the heck 4-5 classes was good it was actually more than most mmorpgs out there (having some variation of rogue mage and fighter) and then they suddenly doubled it and added more possible character slots. and then there three more then three more and now three more. jeez.19?! thats a lot. and ita good that there are lots of character selections for new players but for of coureze they sorely miss original maple. and for cygnus knights originally wasnt it that you could only become a cygnus knight at twenty levels+? so many updates...

GLacko
Zombie Mushmom

Post by GLacko » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:51 am

Deleted the bots. Don't like them ... Serious too.
Now officialy legit.
OT: MapleStory in terms of the community pisses me so fucking much I cannot say how much. But I still enjoy training.. sometimes. ;-:

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:04 am

I hate maplestory now because theres too much exp boost and now people who couldnt even get to level 10 are level 200 and they think they're so good about it... maplestory turned into a game where noobs rule the world, seriously i liked it better with just cygnus knights

Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg

Post by Gillian » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Since Wizet sold Maplestory to Nexon it went downhill from there. They made it about NX too much and that basically ruined the game bit by bit.

Wizet made a promise saying that you would never have to pay to play the game. But without NX you're in a great disadvantage compared to NX players.

Shame shame, such a nice game at first!

jojohuahua
Red snail

Post by jojohuahua » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:52 am

It is said that the Blizzard is going to add something new to the Guild Wars 2. New items will be added to the store.There may be Power Trader, which can be stack up to 1000. There may also be Stat Reset which can reset your attributes. More precious will be able in the store for you. Why not buy gw2 gold here to get yourself some, which can add more fun to your game journey. Come to us for cheap gw2 gold!