Old Maple or New Maple?

Talk about things directly to Maplestory such as training and jobs.
sufyankhan
Slime
Old Maple or New Maple?

Post by sufyankhan » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Which maple do you prefer old or new? I stil need to think a little but i kinda like old one maybe

New Maple :
Pros: lvling is easier, chief dits have shadow partner and saders brandish lol dont even care i have hermit, new jobs, monsters drop lots of pots, mush guardian quest lvl 30+, prices decreased for store items
Cons: newbs can kill bosses (F4) (hothead) , every town changed,

one of the reasons i like old is cuz my friend is a newb, nub whatever and before BB i pwned mushmom with my sin lvl 45 and after BB i told him he said '' Lol so did i with my ROUGE lvl 23'' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol feel free to add and pros or cons to new maple i missed bils or them BTW my sin is now a hermit well close lvl 67 + GrandSinBad search him server: windia
Old Maple:
pros: bosses were strong (like they SHOULD be) ,
cons: very hard to lvl ( not that hard) ,

And if you wanna add to my nubby pros and cons nobody is stoppin you so go ahead im sure i made mistakes.

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Re: Old Maple or New Maple?

Post by dfuzz1987 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:25 pm

sufyankhan wrote:Which maple do you prefer old or new? I stil need to think a little but i kinda like old one maybe

New Maple :
Pros: lvling is easier, chief dits have shadow partner and saders brandish lol dont even care i have hermit, new jobs, monsters drop lots of pots, mush guardian quest lvl 30+, prices decreased for store items

one of the reasons i like old is cuz my friend is a newb, nub whatever and before BB i pwned mushmom with my sin lvl 45 and after BB i told him he said '' Lol so did i with my ROUGE lvl 23'' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol feel free to add and pros or cons to new maple i missed bils or them BTW my sin is now a hermit well close lvl 67 + GrandSinBad search him server: windia
Old Maple:

And if you wanna add to my nubby pros and cons nobody is stoppin you so go ahead im sure i made mistakes.

old is way better all i like about new is easier leveling

bazanSk8r
Horny Mushroom

Post by bazanSk8r » Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Old, Personally i liked Maplestory better when it was challenging and took longer to do things. Now its too easy and kind of takes a little fun out of the game. But I guess the new maple is OK too. But its just a matter of opinion. (MS3)

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:24 am

Well i like the old clssic maple. Where there wasnt much people saying w/e like the stuff they say at free markets or bout that 90x w/e(well there wasnt so much but noe theres a lot of talk lik tat). Where there was only explorer jobs. Where people got the most creative adventure out there with their funny suits and etc. Where noobs could liv free in Victoria Isle w/o any trouble and people calling them noobs cuz the higher lvl r usually in Odessria w/e. Where Maple was a complete MMORPG with no story line that everyone hav to go through. (gatorade-2)

But there always hav to b a new start mostly for this game with all the changes

bazanSk8r
Horny Mushroom

Post by bazanSk8r » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:12 am

I agree with wizit too. Image

polortide66
Horny Mushroom

Post by polortide66 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Being in Mardia, I prefer the new maple since its impossible to find a party for any pq after CPQ1
At the same time i hate the new accuracy system. The new formula's killed lukless mages and also made it so that my DB can't kill ElderWraiths as fast as I would like because I miss 60% of the time Q.Q

qweboost23
Zakum

Post by qweboost23 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:15 am

OLD MAPLE RULESSSS
but new maple levels so fast and ppl reach level 70 like 2 to 3days instead of like weeks (F7)

sufyankhan
Slime

Post by sufyankhan » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:33 pm

polortide66 wrote:Being in Mardia, I prefer the new maple since its impossible to find a party for any pq after CPQ1
At the same time i hate the new accuracy system. The new formula's killed lukless mages and also made it so that my DB can't kill ElderWraiths as fast as I would like because I miss 60% of the time Q.Q

Thnx for bringin up the accuracy sys thats true it sucks no wonder my avoid is like 700-800 now olny you can kill same lvl monsters sucks

sufyankhan
Slime

Post by sufyankhan » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:33 pm

qweboost23 wrote:OLD MAPLE RULESSSS
but new maple levels so fast and ppl reach level 70 like 2 to 3days instead of like weeks (F7)

Yup so did i

bazanSk8r
Horny Mushroom

Post by bazanSk8r » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:16 pm

I started playin from the start of bigband till now and im already lvl 133 (F5)

sufyankhan
Slime

Post by sufyankhan » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 am

[quote="bazanSk8r"]I started playin from the start of bigband till now and im already lvl 133 (F5)[/quot

lol 133 how much do you play each day i get 3 lvl a day no gurantee i sometimes dont

bazanSk8r
Horny Mushroom

Post by bazanSk8r » Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:39 pm

well back then i went from lvl 1-30 in one day. then 4 through 7 lvls a day ( depended on what i had to do) untill lvl 60 . When i was lvl 60 i did about 3 or 4 lvls a day. and 70- 100 in a week and a half. Then 100-133 was till now. . & i had 2x buffs too. lots and lots of training, yeah, its hard to lvl after 120 though. oh and you need to be super funded btw. (F7) And LOTS of time.

Sasha228
Slime

Post by Sasha228 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:02 am

I actually like the old Maple better. Even though levelling is now faster, I believe that the fun in Maple is the training. Training with party mates, making new friends, you know. I miss the old Maple. Badly.
Oh, and can anyone tell me how to change my display picture? xD (MS3)

jaccaj
Jr.Balrog

Post by jaccaj » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:19 pm

i like the old maple because im not use to these changes
i kinda also miss lmpq a bit
only good thing came out of new maple is faster leveling and equip drops are more common
and i can train me permabeginner better (F2)

brendantan97
Snail

Post by brendantan97 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:34 am

sufyankhan wrote:Which maple do you prefer old or new? I stil need to think a little but i kinda like old one maybe

New Maple :

Old Maple:

The old maple is great in everyway very stable too.
But New maple has it certain good points too, it has given players much more benefits.
But not so stable. So if saying i rather have old maple back.
ITS much More CHALLENGING too :D

widdleboom
Pig

Post by widdleboom » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:16 pm

you mean months (F3) unless they stay up all night (F3)

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:58 pm

widdleboom wrote:

you mean months (F3) unless they stay up all night (F3)

yeah depends how long u play per day

sufyankhan
Slime

Post by sufyankhan » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:30 am

Im gonna go at ''TRY'' to have fun again like old maple story like for example training on low lvls with my pros.
PLUS WHY!!!!? did they have to sacrifice Hene Hunting grounds!!!!!! one of the most POP maps Ever so basically henesys as well
Henesys used to be where i go and chat with ppl and sometimes annoy them wich was fun but now
Henesys is like...... Uhh....... Umm.......Gimme a sec ....... I got it ........ Nvm.....Ohh..... I've got it
Perion!! Deserted (F4) (Whiney Voice) Give me Back Maplestoryuhh (MS4) Or Die!! (hothead)