Maplestory Chaos

Talk about things directly to Maplestory such as training and jobs.
Wizit6134
Papulatus
Maplestory Chaos

Post by Wizit6134 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:29 am

I would like to explain to u guys about MapleStory event. A huge event coming out right after the Big Bang. I ususally get to c news about future events first. SO it came out on KMS already. Just like Big Bang it has threee parts. So the Big Bang is like a revolution while Maplestory Chaos is like a civil war.
Part 1: The heros(including Dual Blader) will become stronger. And finally a real PvP comes out

Part 2: Then its the big secret. Cygnus Knights r evil. Well acculy in the future the Knights went to check the World Tree(6 path crossway). But it was a trap. The Black Mage turns the cygnus and the knights evil. U guys know about the pink bean time thing. Where the third path to the future isnt open yet. Well it is. In it it shows the ruins of hene where all the mobs r over lvl 160. So like the mushrooms r huge and stronger cuz now since the cynus knights r evil, They attacked Maple World and now the Black mage rules. And also Cygnus is a new boss.
Also there r new special jobs. U know how games got special mini games like potion making and item making. Well now these r some kind of extra job thing. Tat doesnt mean u hav to make a new char. Theres 3 though. A Blacksmith, The potion making thing(i think its Amerast or something like tat), and a Jewel Refiner and miner kinda(forgot wat its called).

Part 3: THE HUGE CIVIL WAR. Maplers will go agenst each other to c who the real hero of maple world is

So i dont hav all the info but this is it pretty much (gatorade-2)

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Re: Maplestory Chaos

Post by Wizit6134 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:02 am

u mean mechanics r part of big bang (F6) . BUt yah its kinda like a civil war. And if u were lvl 160 and went to the time portals things u would c that ITS IN THE FUTURE. only the war is gonna happen now. The Cygnus turning evil would b like in the future. Also if anyone remembers Chief Stan. He dies. An guess wat his runaway son alex comes bak and makes a shrine for him. (gatorade-2)

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:11 am

Wizit6134 wrote:u mean mechanics r part of big bang (F6) . BUt yah its kinda like a civil war. And if u were lvl 160 and went to the time portals things u would c that ITS IN THE FUTURE. only the war is gonna happen now. The Cygnus turning evil would b like in the future. Also if anyone remembers Chief Stan. He dies. An guess wat his runaway son alex comes bak and makes a shrine for him. (gatorade-2)

where the hell do you get this not even spadow knows as much as you :O
yes mechanic is part of big bang and it always will be...
with people just randomly dieing how will you finish quests...

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:18 pm

dfuzz1987 wrote:
Wizit6134 wrote:u mean mechanics r part of big bang (F6) . BUt yah its kinda like a civil war. And if u were lvl 160 and went to the time portals things u would c that ITS IN THE FUTURE. only the war is gonna happen now. The Cygnus turning evil would b like in the future. Also if anyone remembers Chief Stan. He dies. An guess wat his runaway son alex comes bak and makes a shrine for him. (gatorade-2)

their not gonna really die. Oh and yah Spadow did releash tat vid about the chaos. Well somehow i get a little more info. One in a while one piece is wrong. But If maplers really did die. It wont b fair. In the vid tat Spadow made, it shows the dual blader and battle mages fighting. Ok also me dont know about that. But in the vid it shows tat dual bladers think they could handle the black mage. Im not sure if the Dual Bladers r gonna start the war. But did anyone notice dual bladers didnt really change like the other jobs. So i think their showing Dual Bladers coming out and saying tat the maplers cant beat the Black mage without them cuz they wernt really active during the Big Bang. Also when they came out, the npc gm said they were the strongest job yet. They cant just do Wild Hunters saying tat. Wild hunters were one of the few jobs that acculy took up almost the whole big bang. So my opinion, cuz maplers r always fighting about which job is the best, the PvP is gonna b like the whole war. (gatorade-2)

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Wizit6134 wrote:
dfuzz1987 wrote:

their not gonna really die. Oh and yah Spadow did releash tat vid about the chaos. Well somehow i get a little more info. One in a while one piece is wrong. But If maplers really did die. It wont b fair. In the vid tat Spadow made, it shows the dual blader and battle mages fighting. Ok also me dont know about that. But in the vid it shows tat dual bladers think they could handle the black mage. Im not sure if the Dual Bladers r gonna start the war. But did anyone notice dual bladers didnt really change like the other jobs. So i think their showing Dual Bladers coming out and saying tat the maplers cant beat the Black mage without them cuz they wernt really active during the Big Bang. Also when they came out, the npc gm said they were the strongest job yet. They cant just do Wild Hunters saying tat. Wild hunters were one of the few jobs that acculy took up almost the whole big bang. So my opinion, cuz maplers r always fighting about which job is the best, the PvP is gonna b like the whole war. (gatorade-2)

if you turn on the subtitles to spadows video the dual blader is a douche like oh you cant save the world
THATS MY JOB
then they fight it out then the battle mage wins then theres alot more suicides
waitwut

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:29 pm

ive always knew tat dual bladers were stuck up (gatorade-2)

faster than shadows, strongers than dragons my ass

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:17 am

Wizit6134 wrote:ive always knew tat dual bladers were stuck up (gatorade-2)

faster than shadows, strongers than dragons my ass

ive never likes dual blades :l

polortide66
Horny Mushroom

Post by polortide66 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Well thanks to the big bang DBs aren't as OP as they once seemed since Sins can hit 40k per mob with Avenger at 80 and Assaulter+SP=Death on roids(steroids...not the monster (F6) )....
And the occupation names are Blacksmith, Alchemist, and Jeweler
Henesys stays and so does the rest of the world....there's just a new area.
It's similar to how they introduced Neo City except this time there's an actual reason instead of them randomly announcing the area a day before the patch.
The PvP on the other hand isn't DIRECT pvp...its more like Freeze Tag and stuff.....I guess you could relate it to the Juggernaut multiplayer in Halo.
As far as hero's getting a boost I've only heard of DBs and Arans getting the boost since Evans have a very strict skill system (ability to max all skills in the job they're given)
DBs get 2 new skills so that they're now on even ground with the now OP Shads and NL's (Assassinate can do over 1mil damage just at lvl 127 now)

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:51 am

C i hate all this skill talk (gatorade-2) Avenger Assasin. Especially with thevies skills. I dont know like every job skills. Even when the Big Bang was coming out. I didnt study how the skills change.

polortide66
Horny Mushroom

Post by polortide66 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Well if you're going to say that a certain class is OP or agree/disagree on that subject then you should know what you're talking about....it's common sense (F7)

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:09 am

Hey guys I found out. U guys know bout the war I was talking bout on my big bang tread. Well it continues on the maple chaos. C I said when the battle Mage and wild hunters come out we would b losing and when mechs come out we will win. Well we acculy start losing more. And we hav to go to a different approach. So they improved the heros. And yah other extra stuff on the 2th part. But like I said on the 3rd part. Maplers go against each other. Cuz while the heros improve. Db does to. So it goes into an argument with the battle mages cuz of their power of being the new job. Than all the jobs start fighting.