NEW WARRIOR JOB!?!?

Talk about things directly to Maplestory such as training and jobs.
skygar9
Premium
Premium
NEW WARRIOR JOB!?!?

Post by skygar9 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:38 am

I don't know but I was on some Korean maplestory forums and translated some of the sections. There was a 'Job' section so I decided to check that out because I wanted to see some stuff about the new resistance job when I clicked a topic and saw these pictures

Showing a warrior but it's all black, so you can't see anything. it looks like it has a sword and sheild and MIGHT be a girl. (The long hair)

This shows a warrior attacking a snail but again, it's black so you can't really see much.

This is the most interesting pic. It's blurred, but you can see some stuff.

-The NPC has the korean words for 'Click' over its head
-The NPC, judging from its hairstyle might be a girl. but idk.
-The NPC seems to have a sword next to it.
-The NPC looks like its leaning against the sword.
-The player looks like its wearing "Brown Lolico Armor" so its definatly a warrior.
-The map seems to take place in a cave, kinda like sleepywood. So this may not be a resistance job.
-The NPC MIGHT be the job advancment person but it says 'Click' over its head so it might be a simple person who's giving a quest. But because there's a door behind the NPC, the NPC might have a quest that sends you to a map to kill mobs, like Cygnus or Arans.
-The player's IGN is too blurry to be seen.
-The NPC dosen't seem to have a name... thats odd, but this might be very early development so the NPC may be given a name later.

These pics might be early development pics like I said above, so they can't be confirmed, but there was a pic of the Mechanics mount about 5 weeks before it was released in KMST so this might be real. but it was a korean forum so idk

EDIT: Somone on spadow's blog translated it, and it's an Earth element warrior. Also, in these words has the word "Gaia" in it, which is an element representing the earth.

Still, I can't confirm if it is true.

xXzenderlordXx
Pig

Re: NEW WARRIOR JOB!?!?

Post by xXzenderlordXx » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:47 pm

looks like a female dual blade cuase i see lady syls hair

TheWrathPrince
Red ribbon pig

Re: NEW WARRIOR JOB!?!?

Post by TheWrathPrince » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:12 pm

that's why i love female warrior.

TheWrathPrince