why I chose Windia

Talk about things directly to Maplestory such as training and jobs.
skygar9
Premium
Premium
why I chose Windia

Post by skygar9 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:10 pm

I chose Windia because,

Galicia wasn't out at the time.
Scania is WAY to over populated, too many hackers and at popular training spots you can NEVER get a free map.
Bera is like Scania... Kinda
Broa is kinda in the middle. I wouldv'e chosen Broa, but Broa is a little more populated then windia.
Windia is in the middle. It's the middle server meaning, it's not too overpopulated, not too underpopulated, hackers are rare. Windia also has more experienced players on it. It's rare to find noobs. Just noobs that have mains...
Khanai is rather underpopulated.
Mardia underpopulated
Yellonde and Dementhos are DEFINATLY underpopulated.
Galicia wouldv'e been my first choice, but it wasn't even out at the time I chose Windia, and Galicia will be more populated and targeted by botters and hackers because it is new and it is the first server on the list.

ugotpiez
Slime

Re: why I chose Windia

Post by ugotpiez » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Khaini is underpopulated o-o yeah, but you only see like 2 hackers in 3 months and no lag at all unless your internet f*cking sucks.

Whee
Blue Mushmom

Re: why I chose Windia

Post by Whee » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:12 am

Mm, started out in Windia back then, but decided to go to Bera.
Bera's not Scania-like, perhaps back then, where those 2 were the largest, but the maple population rarely exceeds limits nowadays.
'Cept for double exp, when people who own multiple computers either leech or use the "I'm Back" Ring for abusive exp.
And even then, you don't see the "Over-populated" sign anymore from Scania.