Legend Of...Tiger

Talk about things directly to Maplestory such as training and jobs.
Tsukushiki
Slime
Legend Of...Tiger

Post by Tsukushiki » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:21 am

hey guys so about the so called "whos da strongest msglobal character?" i reckon its Tiger you c tiger did not hack lets juz say he powered lvled to lvl 200 and dis was done by 5 ppl...( i cant be bothered puting names up (F7) ) Tiger was a very popular guy on maplestory (especcialy with gurlz (F3) ) unfortunatly one of da 5 ppl that power lvled tiger decided to scam on da other 4...he moved house's and as he did he also changed Tigers password, pin, email...everything and he also changed name. thats y u dont c tiger on global rankings anymore and instead u c a lvl 69 noob guy wearing a stick on his head. (F7) Corections:
-The ms Tiger does not mean da animal Tiger, its da start da 5 ppl that power lvled Tiger's names.
-No tiger did not Quit.
-No tiger did NOT hack. (he was power lvled)
Post ur comments below. thank u =]

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Re: Legend Of...Tiger

Post by bboyz4 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:47 am

Tsukushiki wrote:hey guys so about the so called "whos da strongest msglobal character?" i reckon its Tiger you c tiger did not hack lets juz say he powered lvled to lvl 200 and dis was done by 5 ppl...( i cant be bothered puting names up (F7) ) Tiger was a very popular guy on maplestory (especcialy with gurlz (F3) ) unfortunatly one of da 5 ppl that power lvled tiger decided to scam on da other 4...he moved house's and as he did he also changed Tigers password, pin, email...everything and he also changed name. thats y u dont c tiger on global rankings anymore and instead u c a lvl 69 noob guy wearing a stick on his head. (F7) Corections:
-The ms Tiger does not mean da animal Tiger, its da start da 5 ppl that power lvled Tiger's names.
-No tiger did not Quit.

I don't know what to post under this topic....everyone knows that Tiger didn't quit and didn't hack....stop proving the obvious....
And so many grammar errors;my eyes can't stand the red scribbles!
Last edited by bboyz4 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:54 am

Tsukushiki wrote:hey guys so about the so called "whos da strongest msglobal character?" i reckon its Tiger you c tiger did not hack lets juz say he powered lvled to lvl 200 and dis was done by 5 ppl...( i cant be bothered puting names up (F7) ) Tiger was a very popular guy on maplestory (especcialy with gurlz (F3) ) unfortunatly one of da 5 ppl that power lvled tiger decided to scam on da other 4...he moved house's and as he did he also changed Tigers password, pin, email...everything and he also changed name. thats y u dont c tiger on global rankings anymore and instead u c a lvl 69 noob guy wearing a stick on his head. (F7) Corections:
-No tiger did not Quit.

i fought he was banned by some random girl cause tiger that girl a fu*kin sl*t

sorry for swearin

polortide66
Horny Mushroom

Post by polortide66 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:24 pm

roght....so im pretty sure we all know the legend of tiger and his insane attempts to beat FangBlade to 200, which he almost did. And we all know that he was banned for putting in a smega, and i qoute "Kittyz0r is a fcking slut"

iSerenity3
Horny Mushroom

Post by iSerenity3 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:13 pm

tiger hacked in his early levels
at orbis in lucidias he i tihnk vacced em

lolificated
Papulatus

Post by lolificated » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:20 pm

polortide66 wrote:roght....so im pretty sure we all know the legend of tiger and his insane attempts to beat FangBlade to 200, which he almost did. And we all know that he was banned for putting in a smega, and i qoute "Kittyz0r is a fcking slut"

i do that everyday on ems

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:11 am

There just happens to be a Lion

xXDratosXx
Mushroom

Post by xXDratosXx » Thu May 06, 2010 1:40 am

Tiger is gone becuz his girlfriend scammed his account and deleted it. His new account is a Beran named lXCsCXl Or something.