Nexon Fail now?

Talk about things directly to Maplestory such as training and jobs.
Tsukushiki
Slime
Nexon Fail now?

Post by Tsukushiki » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:38 am

i reckon nexon phails nao that they added all these extra classes, chain quests, bosses, nx stuff, etc. i mean they used to be like pro as at makin games and maplestory was like a kool little multiplayer online game that ppl can go to if they were bored but now theres all these extra stuff like cygnus and nx and legendary warriors =P i mean comeon..i kno that they need money to run but arnt they takin it over the limit? whos with me? (F3)

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Re: Nexon Fail now?

Post by bboyz4 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:50 am

Tsukushiki wrote:i reckon nexon phails nao that they added all these extra classes, chain quests, bosses, nx stuff, etc. i mean they used to be like pro as at makin games and maplestory was like a kool little multiplayer online game that ppl can go to if they were bored but now theres all these extra stuff like cygnus and nx and legendary warriors =P i mean comeon..i kno that they need money to run but arnt they takin it over the limit? whos with me? (F3)

I don't get what's wrong with that.
The quests are pointless;you hunt,travel,get drops,etc.Seems quite repetitive,doesn't it?
And what's wrong with extra classes?They still need to make the 4 other heroes who battled the Black Mage.
For the NX stuff,they just want more variety in their game.
For the bosses,hey,what's wrong with different bosses;as I said,they just want more variety in their game.

osakadream
Blue ribbon pig

Post by osakadream » Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:32 pm

Nexon is running out of ideas.. lol. They totally stole Eragon as a concept for the Evan class.

osakadream
Blue ribbon pig

Post by osakadream » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:46 am

alessmax43 wrote:Nexon is running out of ideas (F3) there probraly gonna reanact all the classes
aran=warrior evan=mage my guess is thief next (skygar9-3)

So true. They're all just repeats of classes. The Arans and Evans are just a waste of space now. lol I'm oldschool and have an Adventurer. And I plan to keep him until something actually worth going to comes out.

Oh, and let's not forget.. Cygnus Knights= Adventurer. lol XP

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:08 am

yewp i think there preety much more greedy now they even copied fma cloths and put them into the game so people can get nx and but the fma armor (F3)

lolificated
Papulatus

Post by lolificated » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Tsukushiki wrote:i reckon nexon phails nao that they added all these extra classes, chain quests, bosses, nx stuff, etc. i mean they used to be like pro as at makin games and maplestory was like a kool little multiplayer online game that ppl can go to if they were bored but now theres all these extra stuff like cygnus and nx and legendary warriors =P i mean comeon..i kno that they need money to run but arnt they takin it over the limit? whos with me? (F3)

wizet made the game,nexon spread the money leeching

polortide66
Horny Mushroom

Post by polortide66 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:28 pm

alessmax43 wrote:Nexon is running out of ideas (F3) there probraly gonna reanact all the classes
aran=warrior evan=mage my guess is thief next (skygar9-3)

lol thief IS next...its called dual blade
already out in cms kms and jms....gms is next

Thier obviously gonna re-enact all the classes

The whole maple storyline is based on the Black Mage and the warriors that defend the world against him (Dark Lord and Family, Aran, Evan etc.)