I FREAKIN HATE HACKERS

Talk about things directly to Maplestory such as training and jobs.
synn90210
Pianus
I FREAKIN HATE HACKERS

Post by synn90210 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Im sure you've all read the title by now and truth be told I HATE PPL WHO HACK (hothead). You've seen them everywhere. stealing your kills, flying through the air, scamming you, some of them even hack your account. my hacker horror story began like this. my friend quit maplestory so he gave me his acc. it was a lvl 24 rouge. i played that acc (cuz my other didnt work) and i lvled him to a lvl 42 sin (assassin for those who dont know). So my friend the one day messages me through youtube and says hey can i have my acc back. Im all like (F6) i thought you quit. So he says to me well i relly wanna play again so plz can i have it? I said to him no u quit its mine now. i had already changed the info so it was all mine. 2 hours later i go to get on ms and it says my acc is already logged in or the server is under maintnence. So i figured my neighbor was on my acc (me and him usually share accs). so i called my neighbor and asked him about it. he said that my acc was already logged on and it wasnt him. so i got on my friends acc to go investigate this. Lo and behold it was the kid who gave me my account. i talked to him and he said he hacked it back. now the only other person who knew my info was my neighbor and he wouldnt give it out like that. i was soooo mad. i wanted to jump through the computer and beat the hell out of the kid. Then, then the kid threatened to send me illegal viruses through my email because i wouldnt give him his acc. thats why i hate hackers. feel free to share your stories or to comment on mine

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Re: I FREAKIN HATE HACKERS

Post by prokila00 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:29 pm

u can get his ip and send it to nexon saying that he hacked ur acc since u cant use user id(i used to remember how too)
and u could call the police if he threatened to send u a virus
BTW, isnt the account under ur e-mail address? if it is u can change your password
and if he changed ur pin u can do pin reset

P.S if u do find out his ip i can track it to his computer than give u his address then u can beat the crap out of him :D

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:27 pm

hold on the acc was first from him and then he gave it 2 you and then you lvled likea ****** ****** (srry i shouldn't swaer but its like drugs) and then he asked it back but you didn't gave it and then he hacked it back and sayed he was gonna send you a virus?? (hothead)

wow i would take the acc back cuz its on your email and then you can get it back XD
but ask ppl 2 mke a acc for you maybe they are nice and would do it for you (wink)
Last edited by Montycarlo on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule #2: Inappropriateness/Swearing.

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Post by prokila00 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:01 am

censor ur swear words pl0x
(i had this problem b4 too) (exellent)

MayWu
Slime

Post by MayWu » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:08 am

i personally like hackers :3 cause they hacker other hackers :D that i hate. LOL
ok so i do a little booting to make my life easier shhh ;) like a thing that disable pop up at the end cause i cant never close it without opening the nx page =='. well is not really hacking is just ja you know LOL. anyway i dg and i hate it when ppl Fly hakc my stuff i hate it i hate it I HATE IT!. I HATEEEEE ITTTTT. so then i get pissed and stalk them everywhere like walking advertising board and tell everyone they hack and then i get my stuff back :3. LOL part 2 get my hacker friend to hack hackers :D . hehe i'm evil. And NEVER EVER EVER fly across henesy.. -_-' even in a ch where there is nobody I SWEAR GMS ARE WATCHING EVERYWHERE! and ofcour this one happensm ost just cuss at them and go xD .

LeoWu
Zombie Mushmom

Post by LeoWu » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:28 am

If you Really wanna hack your account back learn python and track his ip address then send a exe. file of a key logger threw email just put a few words in it so the email will look like a normal email cause he can't open the exe. file then get his information then take remote assistant of his computer and make it so it repels maple story and put a virus in to it so he wont bother you anymore :D Oh yea a may is a noob cause she is so poor she has to follow hackers everywhere to get her stuff back and say everyone that the hacker is a hacker that is what a noob does Cause if i lost something really good then i just sit down and say... "too bad whats done is done..." so yea may stop being a noob

MayWu
Slime

Post by MayWu » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:34 am

D:/ *itch. i have 30 mil i'm like 29999999999 richer then u so stfu

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:56 am

:P wow i didnt expect this topic to get ANY attention at all. but it did YAYZ (cool)
Last edited by synn90210 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:58 am

chobbilight wrote:hold on the acc was first from him and then he gave it 2 you and then you lvled likea ****** ****** (srry i shouldn't swaer but its like drugs) and then he asked it back but you didn't gave it and then he hacked it back and sayed he was gonna send you a virus?? (hothead)

wow i would take the acc back cuz its on your email and then you can get it back XD
but ask ppl 2 mke a acc for you maybe they are nice and would do it for you (wink)

meh i wouldve asked meh neghbor but i just made a new one

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:02 am

synn90210 wrote:
chobbilight wrote:hold on the acc was first from him and then he gave it 2 you and then you lvled likea ****** ****** (srry i shouldn't swaer but its like drugs) and then he asked it back but you didn't gave it and then he hacked it back and sayed he was gonna send you a virus?? (hothead)

sow everything is back 2 normal sow we can close this topic XD

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Post by prokila00 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:27 pm

MayWu wrote:i personally like hackers :3 cause they hacker other hackers :D that i hate. LOL
ok so i do a little booting to make my life easier shhh ;) like a thing that disable pop up at the end cause i cant never close it without opening the nx page =='. well is not really hacking is just ja you know LOL. anyway i dg and i hate it when ppl Fly hakc my stuff i hate it i hate it I HATE IT!. I HATEEEEE ITTTTT. so then i get pissed and stalk them everywhere like walking advertising board and tell everyone they hack and then i get my stuff back :3. LOL part 2 get my hacker friend to hack hackers :D . hehe i'm evil. And NEVER EVER EVER fly across henesy.. -_-' even in a ch where there is nobody I SWEAR GMS ARE WATCHING EVERYWHERE! and ofcour this one happensm ost just cuss at them and go xD .

lol gms r never watching i went flying around the fm b4 in ch1 and i didnt even get banned and the fm entrance and henesys it was funny i was doing it for like 2 hours and didnt even get cought

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:49 pm

chobbilight wrote:
synn90210 wrote:

sow everything is back 2 normal sow we can close this topic XD

lmao pretty much

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Post by prokila00 » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:16 am

gms r nubcakes :P

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:52 am

they arent noob cakes youre just lucky cuz i was flying whit my friends acc in fm and then he got banned cuz i was flying around

MayWu
Slime

Post by MayWu » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:01 am

prokila00 wrote:
MayWu wrote:i personally like hackers :3 cause they hacker other hackers :D that i hate. LOL

lol gms r never watching i went flying around the fm b4 in ch1 and i didnt even get banned and the fm entrance and henesys it was funny i was doing it for like 2 hours and didnt even get cought

i had it on for a while but i didn't fly well just minor distance. then i went ot henesy market and fly for like 5 min and this sign pop up "something you are bocked by gm. "

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:32 pm

wow thats just hard (F7)

jeff
Mushroom

Post by jeff » Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:39 pm

gms are big fat nubs cause they dont even care when they have a day off
i was flying around on my hermit then some noob reported me and he thinks i will get banned instead he got banned for reporting abuse lol he didnt know which one to click report on

gcool49
Jr.Balrog

Post by gcool49 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:28 am

i like hackers and i hate hackers. know what i mean?

i like hackers that take fly hack whatsoever s**tty hacks (cool)

i HATE hackers that HACK MY ACC!!! (hothead)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:08 pm

gcool49 wrote:i like hackers and i hate hackers. know what i mean?

i like hackers that take fly hack whatsoever s**tty hacks (cool)

i HATE hackers that HACK MY ACC!!! (hothead)

i feel you men

Flowerpoo
Blue ribbon pig

Post by Flowerpoo » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:13 am

chobbilight wrote:
gcool49 wrote:i like hackers and i hate hackers. know what i mean?

i like hackers that take fly hack whatsoever s**tty hacks

i HATE hackers that HACK MY ACC!!!

i feel you men

Like im a scammer but hacking is worse even though half of my friends are Hackers ;P this is my old char i put on intil
A HACKER hacked it but i scammed a hermit over 1bil in starz:D