Cygnus Knights?

Talk about things directly to Maplestory such as training and jobs.
turanza
Horny Mushroom
Cygnus Knights?

Post by turanza » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:25 pm

(F6) wut are all there skills...anyone know? x_x

Lucario7777777
Zombie Mushmom

Re: Cygnus Knights?

Post by Lucario7777777 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:20 pm

idk the skills but i heard they will be awesome. (exellent) (F2)

Darkauro
Slime

Post by Darkauro » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Idk the skills either try to google it they loko cool nighwalker get flas jump at 2nd job (F2)

turanza
Horny Mushroom

Post by turanza » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:29 am

Darkauro wrote:Idk the skills either try to google it they loko cool nighwalker get flas jump at 2nd job (F2)

'0'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

poke1024
Papulatus

Post by poke1024 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 am

Darkauro wrote:Idk the skills either try to google it they loko cool nighwalker get flas jump at 2nd job (F2)

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:50 am

They are not called Cygnus Knights, they are called Knights of Cygnus. They have skills based on their type. Example: Strikers use lightning-like skills that are yellow-ish green. Nightwalkers use dark purple colored skills. Wind breakers use light blue colors. Soul warriors use yellow skills. Flame wizards use red skills.

Lucario7777777
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Lucario7777777 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:54 am

a weird person wrote:They are not called Cygnus Knights, they are called Knights of Cygnus.

U can call them Cygnus Knights, though.

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:31 am

A super pokemon hyper fanatic wrote:
a weird person wrote:They are not called Cygnus Knights, they are called Knights of Cygnus.

Yeah... But it sounds better whne you call them Knights of Cygnus.

poke1024
Papulatus

Post by poke1024 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:36 am

skygar9 wrote:
A super pokemon hyper fanatic wrote:
a weird person who goes by the name playa wrote:They are not called Cygnus Knights, they are called Knights of Cygnus.

Yeah... But it sounds better whne you call them Knights of Cygnus.

yea

turanza
Horny Mushroom

Post by turanza » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:14 am

but can you explain the skills and how they work (exellent)

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:56 am

hmm I can only name a few as for there are many skills of KoC.

Nightwalker's flash jump does not look like the regular flash jump. It looks like a giant purple subi star instead of the blue circle.

Flame wizards have a skill that makes fire circles everywhere. These fire circles are like F/P's skill called 'Poison Fog.'. The circles will hurt the monsters and only last for a certain amount of time.

Any Knight's sprite summon is a floating orb of different color. Color depends on class. These can aid you in battle. While you're killing a monster, it is able to help you kill it by hurting the monster.

Soul Warriors have a skill that makes them slash their sword, creating a large wave that cuts through a whole bunch of monsters, like Xbow's skill called 'Iron Arrow' or a hermit's 'Avenger.'.

Wind Breakers have a skill that transforms them into a person who looks somewhat like Irinia.

Wind Breakers also have Dark Sight, for some reason...

nayaz5
Horny Mushroom

Post by nayaz5 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:22 pm

they have dark sight (F6) y? wind breakers dont need dark sight they attack from a distance

Lucario7777777
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Lucario7777777 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:27 pm

skygar9 wrote:
Me wrote:
a ultimate weird person wrote:They are not called Cygnus Knights, they are called Knights of Cygnus.

Yeah... it sounds better as Cygnus Knights.

I agree

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:12 pm

i think dark sight for pqs and stuf ??

shinjikari
Blue snail

Post by shinjikari » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:27 pm

does anyone what lvl you have to be
or is it just after getting 3rd job

MoonliteKat
Red snail

Post by MoonliteKat » Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:07 pm

well....

Im not entirely sure of all of them as I only have one knight of cygnus (but many KoC friends who endlessly talk about it xD) so:

Flame Wizards in first job has magic claw but only its red instead of blue. No energy bolt though Other skills for a 1st job mage is the same except we have the extra KoC skill summon. Which attacks everything it can reach. A bit annoying if you're trying to run away (F2) On 2nd job they;re main attack is a red circle thing with an image of a flame in the centre that attacks all monsters within a range constantly. They have teleport too fortunately No bless though (or was it no meditation....) Unsure of 3rd and 4th job stuff...

Soul Masters...I have no clue about their 1st, 3rd and 4th job life but in 2nd job they have an attack skill that looks sort of like a whip of light that strikes the ground (the impact can attack monsters from a distance too ^^) and they have Rage (but no HyperBody).

Night Walkers....almost EXACTLY like sins though their lucky 7 is purple instead of orange. They have dark sight, keen eyes etc in first job though I don think they have disorder. 2nd job they have haste, critical AND they have Flash Jump though their flashjump is purple. 3rd job they have shadow partners and they are purple with EYES!!!

Strikers ...like infighters (or brawlers I believe they are called) and their summon is lightning based so their skills are lightning based too....I dont know much about them but they are just as annoying (i mean GREAT at mobbing) as infighters....

Windbreakers....NORMAL thieves in ludi pq and all you better watch out because lately a windbreaker's fav hobby is hogging all the thief stuff I mean they have a skill that turns them into DARK SIGHT (hoggers in stage 5 (F4) )and their skills work too well in the thief portal of stage 4....

Oh and their medal order is TRAINING KNIGHT MEDAL (first job) to OFFICIAL KNIGHT MEDAL to ADVANCED KNIGHT MEDAL and finally CAPTAIN KNIHT MEDAL. Just so you know in first job (or later you can do this quests later in 2nd job my friend completed it at lvl 35 instead) you have all these annoying quests for these agents or something then finally at the end of the final sleepwood quest you have to fight some monster/boss called the Pupeteer LOL can sometimes control you...in 4th job to achieve captain knight medal you have to fight a boss called Black Witch (not Black Magician)And they have lower exp lvls to lvl then normal chars (LUCKY) Well thats all I can remember about KoC

SillySilly
Horny Mushroom

Post by SillySilly » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:10 am

cyngus knights is nice though...
But i still dont like it...
I quitted maple long long ago (F7)

Duality
Papulatus

Post by Duality » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:45 am

turanza wrote:but can you explain the skills and how they work (exellent)

Romack23
Slime

Post by Romack23 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:09 am

Cygnus Knights are awesome. Click to see in-game videos: http://maplestory.nexon.net/cygnus_knights/Default.aspx . You'll get the mane Idea once you click it. I hope this helps. ;) (wink)