Everyone prove it!

Talk about things directly to Maplestory such as training and jobs.
playa4life01
Mapleanimer
Re: Everyone prove it!

Post by playa4life01 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:04 pm

i think the old classes wont be played anymore i think
just only to get to lvl 200

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:06 am

What happened to my spaz at this thread? D:<

THIS THREAD IS POINTLESS'

you are all just dissing warriors, even though they are a perfectly viable class option, and for one thing,

MAGES ARE SLOW

PIRATES ARE COPIES

THIEVES ARE LOW DMG

BOWMEN JUST SUCK

KoC ARE WEAK

there, now I've dissed all of your favorite classes. what now?

/spaz

poke1024
Papulatus

Post by poke1024 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:08 am

jonlin wrote:What happened to my spaz at this thread? D:<

you are all just dissing warriors, even though they are a perfectly viable class option, and for one thing,

MAGES ARE SLOW

PIRATES ARE COPIES

THIEVES ARE LOW DMG

BOWMEN JUST SUCK

KoC ARE WEAK

/spaz

tthis

gcool49
Jr.Balrog

Post by gcool49 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:05 am

but we dissed warrior more

THEY ARE SLOW AND LOW DMG

AT LEAST MAGES DO MORE DMG

AT LEAST THEIVES ATK FASTER

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:23 am

MAGES ARE SLOW (Teleport makes them faster.)

PIRATES ARE COPIES (So what? At least they're different.)

THIEVES ARE LOW DMG (Pfffft. They attack fast, meaning low damage + fast attack = Normal Damage

BOWMEN JUST SUCK (They have better accuracy)

KoC ARE WEAK (They are actualy strong, despite their Cap of 120.)

/spaz

Jonlin... Sigh.
Warriors are the suckiest classes. You didn't list good things about warriors.

Warriors are slow in speed.
They attack slow.
They need to waste SP on 'Booster' at 2nd job because they attack slow.
Spearmen's HP is decreased when they use Dragon Roar.
They have low mana.
They are weak in power.
They need high HP because of Power Guard for leech.
They need to be rich (Buying MP pots all the time)
Low defense unless used SP on certain skills.
Use Hyper Body for more HP (They already have enough) and MP (Just buy MP potions...)
No new physical skills at 2nd job (They have to use power strike still)
Some Helmets cover your WHOLE head(Why would you do that? Ugly hair may only be your concern...)
Annoying KSers with the "Dragon Roar" skill.
Fighter's "Rage" skill only raises Weapon attack instead of Magic Attack (When use in party)
Only strong with buffs (Rage, Warrior Pills, etc.)
TERRIBLE accuracy.
Hard leveling if you are a Dexless warrior (Low accuracy to kill monsters)
Not strong if non-dexless and less Str (Dex used for accuracy)
If messed up AP (too much dex and not much Str) leads to less armor meaning meaning less DEF, causing monsters to do high damage on you.
Close ranged, meaning you are likley to get hit.
Low magic defense, die easily to magic attacks.
Only spearmans are most wanted in partys / PQ's.
Drownds out "Bless" skill by using "Iron Will". Bless gives Magic and Weapon defense and Accuracy and Avoid while Iron only gives Defense.
Slow leveling.
Decent damage in levels 100+
Hard to do quests that require hard monsters to kill (Warrios have a hard time hitting the monsters, low accuracy).

Yeah. TONS of bad things on warriors. I hope this made you happy, jonlin *Cough*Sarcasm*Cough*

gcool49
Jr.Balrog

Post by gcool49 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:39 am

yes i agree i regretted becoming a warrior on pservers

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:40 pm

thieves may be weak but theyre not that weak and they make up with their speed and stuff

jonlin
Zakum

Post by jonlin » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:19 am

skygar9 wrote:

MAGES ARE SLOW (Teleport makes them faster.)

PIRATES ARE COPIES (So what? At least they're different.)

THIEVES ARE LOW DMG (Pfffft. They attack fast, meaning low damage + fast attack = Normal Damage

BOWMEN JUST SUCK (They have better accuracy)

KoC ARE WEAK (They are actualy strong, despite their Cap of 120.)

/spaz

Jonlin... Sigh.
Warriors are the suckiest classes. You didn't list good things about warriors.

They attack slow.
Spearmen's HP is decreased when they use Dragon Roar.
They have low mana.
They are weak in power.
They need high HP because of Power Guard for leech.
They need to be rich (Buying MP pots all the time)
Low defense unless used SP on certain skills.
Use Hyper Body for more HP (They already have enough) and MP (Just buy MP potions...)
No new physical skills at 2nd job (They have to use power strike still)
Some Helmets cover your WHOLE head(Why would you do that? Ugly hair may only be your concern...)
Annoying KSers with the "Dragon Roar" skill.
Fighter's "Rage" skill only raises Weapon attack instead of Magic Attack (When use in party)
Only strong with buffs (Rage, Warrior Pills, etc.)
TERRIBLE accuracy.
Hard leveling if you are a Dexless warrior (Low accuracy to kill monsters)
Not strong if non-dexless and less Str (Dex used for accuracy)
If messed up AP (too much dex and not much Str) leads to less armor meaning meaning less DEF, causing monsters to do high damage on you.
Close ranged, meaning you are likley to get hit.
Low magic defense, die easily to magic attacks.
Only spearmans are most wanted in partys / PQ's.
Drownds out "Bless" skill by using "Iron Will". Bless gives Magic and Weapon defense and Accuracy and Avoid while Iron only gives Defense.
Slow leveling.
Decent damage in levels 100+
Hard to do quests that require hard monsters to kill (Warrios have a hard time hitting the monsters, low accuracy).

Yeah. TONS of bad things on warriors. I hope this made you happy, jonlin *Cough*Sarcasm*Cough*

They attack slow.

waste three lines on one thing? also the booster's are made to HELP THEM BE FASTER and they do very good dmg actually.

Spearmen's HP is decreased when they use Dragon Roar. = Hyper Body and extreme hp. also, Genesys takes I think 7 000 mp! and is slow!

They have low mana. so you use Hyper body and potions, duh!

They are weak in power. not really actually

They need high HP because of Power Guard for leech. They Need hp to survive long enough to use pots, not so that they can use power guard and leech.

They need to be rich (Buying MP pots all the time) no they don't. they only need a decent amount of money until lvl 30.
cpq = free pots.
lmpq = awesome rewards, some really good mp pots.

Low defense unless used SP on certain skills. Actualy warriors are fairly good with defense. plus, they have like 3k hp by lvl 50 anyways!

Use Hyper Body for more HP (They already have enough) and MP (Just buy MP potions...) This isn't even bad, it just means you don't have to buy as many pots and that you can survive harder monsters.

No new physical skills at 2nd job (They have to use power strike still) they have something called Final strike which is actually VERY helpful. With it My page could for example do 3.2k instead of 1.7k. (1.7k - 1.5k) because of Final strike!

Some Helmets cover your WHOLE head(Why would you do that? Ugly hair may only be your concern...) so what? just get a zhelm or something after lvl 50.

Annoying KSers with the "Dragon Roar" skill. that just means that you guys are too pathetic to kill the monsters before a DK kills them in ONE HIT

Fighter's "Rage" skill only raises Weapon attack instead of Magic Attack (When use in party) Rage is meant to help warriors and such, plus, only one class type out of 5 is NOT benefited from this. they can simply disable the buff if they're in a party.

Only strong with buffs (Rage, Warrior Pills, etc.) OR if they are low strength and have somethin called Accuracy equips. and other classes are weak without help too.

TERRIBLE accuracy. Something called Accuracy equips.

Hard leveling if you are a Dexless warrior (Low accuracy to kill monsters) See above response.

Not strong if non-dexless and less Str (Dex used for accuracy) so don;t be dex warrior. Accuracy Equips!
If messed up AP (too much dex and not much Str) leads to less armor meaning meaning less DEF, causing monsters to do high damage on you. that's why you have HIGH HP as a warrior.

Close ranged, meaning you are likley to get hit. which is WHY you have HIGH HP and Hyperbody!

Low magic defense, die easily to magic attacks. so use pots! you have high hp so that you can survive this kinda thing!

Only spearmans are most wanted in partys / PQ's. Fighters and pages are wanted too! fighters have rage which is good with 5/6 of the class paths you can choose from basicaly. Pages have Weaken which works on anything now and lowers weapon attack and defence plus White knights have Ice charge which FREEZES monsters!

Drownds out "Bless" skill by using "Iron Will". Bless gives Magic and Weapon defense and Accuracy and Avoid while Iron only gives Defense.that is Spearmen ONLY! plus, most spearmen max hyperbody first, then master and etc!

Slow leveling. if a warrior wants to, usually they can level fast! What class was basicaly ALWAYS number one? plus, the point of maple isn't to lvl, it's to have FUN! you may have heard of it?

Decent damage in levels 100+ Warriors can do AWESOME dmg at 100+

So use ACCURACY EQUIPS!

Most of your put downs revolve around warriors low accuracy or a misunderstanding. there is the reason why there is somethin called an Accuracy EQUIP! to help Warriors hit stuff! Also, most of this concerns Spearmen. Spearmen are the most ovepopulated warrior class, but that does NOT make them the best! They are good to 3rd job but they're fourth job isn't nearly as good as the others. plus White Knights, the Third job advance of warriors, can use ice/fire/lightning charges, and the pally's can use holy charge. these put up their dmg and have special effects on the monsters! Also, ice charge freezes the monster you hit it with! Finally, hero's have awesome dmg too. They have two things that are the most well known skills of theirs that OWN. Combo and brandish. Combo raises damage actually, and brandish doestwo hits that are VERY fast for 260% each! Pally's have heaven hammer and Blast. HH is 900% dmg, every I think 30 seconds or something. blast is 500% dmg, with hooly charge on a monster that is weak to holy, it does over 1000% damage! Also, DK's are pretty good at 3rd job, they have two really good skills as far as I know, because I don't know dk's as well as pally's or wk's. I don't know the exact stats, but one is dragon roar, mentioned above, does dmg to the whole screen, another is called something like spear *something* but it attacks three times, up to six enemies I think and does fairly good dmg % too.

Finally, why do you guys need to diss tha warrior class? I don't diss your classes, Zaylo Disses pirate's for being copies of the other classes, but I don't, and He's stopped hasn't he?

KrisKrazy
Mushroom

Post by KrisKrazy » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:14 am

MAGES ARE SLOW

PIRATES ARE COPIES

THIEVES ARE LOW DMG

BOWMEN JUST SUCK

KoC ARE WEAK

/spaz

dude u know when your saying koc thats warrior are in koc to right? so u can just say u dissed warrior too (F3) not feeling to smart now are ya