Any possible way to be a GM in Maplestory?

Talk about things directly to Maplestory such as training and jobs.
Coolboy994
Horny Mushroom
Any possible way to be a GM in Maplestory?

Post by Coolboy994 » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:10 am

I certainly played Maplestory long enough, and I think I should be a GM on the game. I heard random people get picked to do it sometimes, but I think I would certainly make a good GM. I know I kind of sound noobish, but is there anyway to be a GM? I attempted to try to get myself to be a GM, but they all failed. Any ideas? :o Oh, and I also play on Global, just to say.

fftweird
Red ribbon pig

Re: Any possible way to be a GM in Maplestory?

Post by fftweird » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:50 am

lol i hav nooooo idea 0_0

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:00 pm

uhmm.....not rlly i heard there was a gm skill book maybe thats why you were thinkingof being a gm but i have no idea

Gillian
Free sunscreen monkeyleg
Free sunscreen monkeyleg

Post by Gillian » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:07 pm

It's a real job and great responsibility. You would need at least some years of GM experience to get hired. I don't think they just pick you out. Even for the forum moderation you need aBachelor's degree or equivalent experience.

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:09 pm

sow if your a gm you get payed?

Flowerpoo
Blue ribbon pig

Post by Flowerpoo » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:06 am

Coolboy994 wrote:I certainly played Maplestory long enough, and I think I should be a GM on the game. I heard random people get picked to do it sometimes, but I think I would certainly make a good GM. I know I kind of sound noobish, but is there anyway to be a GM? I attempted to try to get myself to be a GM, but they all failed. Any ideas? :o Oh, and I also play on Global, just to say.

You Go on the website then go down to carrers then it will show u click on gm thingie u send a email why u wanna be a gm because the email write thing will just pop up with a email addrese now-hireinggm@ whatever i forgot so try that ive waited for about 1week

TRY IT Flowerpoo (exellent)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:00 am

but you get payed if your a gm?

Pepsi
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Pepsi » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:10 pm

Yes ofcoruse they pay you and you have to be in there building to work there and they wont let kids work there only like 30 year old + not random people. I mean they wont let a 13 year nor a 16 year old they need to finish collage frist and like the others said you need have experence not only as a player but as GM which means MapleStory might not be the frist game you be gm with you might go to another one.

wayguard
Slime

Post by wayguard » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:20 pm

I'm probably thinking that unless you can give a reason to become a GM, even if you have a college degree and you are fully qualified in all other categories, no GM for you! (F6) Like, if you know when some one is hacking then they might hire you. Or if they actually need another Lvl 5 n00b making huge decisions, they might. (F2) Just, don't get your hopes up.

Coolboy994
Horny Mushroom

Post by Coolboy994 » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:30 pm

Flowerpoo wrote:
Coolboy994 wrote:I certainly played Maplestory long enough, and I think I should be a GM on the game. I heard random people get picked to do it sometimes, but I think I would certainly make a good GM. I know I kind of sound noobish, but is there anyway to be a GM? I attempted to try to get myself to be a GM, but they all failed. Any ideas? :o Oh, and I also play on Global, just to say.

You Go on the website then go down to carrers then it will show u click on gm thingie u send a email why u wanna be a gm because the email write thing will just pop up with a email addrese now-hireinggm@ whatever i forgot so try that ive waited for about 1week

TRY IT Flowerpoo

I'm not so sure that'll work so well. Many people have said to do that, but that may result in punishment from what I read on the site. I think.
Gillian wrote:It's a real job and great responsibility. You would need at least some years of GM experience to get hired. I don't think they just pick you out. Even for the forum moderation you need aBachelor's degree or equivalent experience.

I see... I honestly think I'm responsible enough, even at my age. That's a bit strange that you need a Bachelor's degree to do the forum moderation, though.
Pepsi wrote:Yes ofcoruse they pay you and you have to be in there building to work there and they wont let kids work there only like 30 year old + not random people. I mean they wont let a 13 year nor a 16 year old they need to finish collage frist and like the others said you need have experence not only as a player but as GM which means MapleStory might not be the frist game you be gm with you might go to another one.

Now I'm a bit disappointed... Oh well. :P
Last edited by Montycarlo on Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Triple posting is bad >:[

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:34 pm

ima try it cuz then its good cuz i will play maple and when my mom says i need 2 stop ill say i'm working for my money sow stfu

Coolboy994
Horny Mushroom

Post by Coolboy994 » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:50 pm

chobbilight wrote:ima try it cuz then its good cuz i will play maple and when my mom says i need 2 stop ill say i'm working for my money sow stfu

You would say that to your mom? o_o

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:17 pm

its ok my mom can only speak spanish and english sow dont understand dutch sow its ok XD

synn90210
Pianus

Post by synn90210 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:40 pm

GASP HOW DARE U TRIPLE POST COOLBOY (F5) zaaaaayyylooooo hee tripplleee poosstteeeddd (F4)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:43 pm

zaylo is on vacation he wont be coming here(joking dont know if he is on vacation maybe he dont got internet i dont know)

Coolboy994
Horny Mushroom

Post by Coolboy994 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:12 am

synn90210 wrote:GASP HOW DARE U TRIPLE POST COOLBOY (F5) zaaaaayyylooooo hee tripplleee poosstteeeddd (F4)

I thought I could post as long as I quote. Honestly, I never used forums before, so I didn't know that. Sorry o_o

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Post by prokila00 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:56 am

they were hiring for gms a long time ago but u do need a bachelors degree and i think needed 2 years of gm exprience
i dont remember so well though

Coolboy994
Horny Mushroom

Post by Coolboy994 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:47 am

Oh.. I see.. Well, I better just give up on that, then.

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:35 pm

lolz me 2 i like it how it is (F2)

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Post by prokila00 » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:36 am

i dont even think they should of hired more GM's u cant trust everybody