Hey, im new, wanted to introduce myslef :)

Introduce yourself to the rest or ask silly questions!
MajorIdiocy
Snail
Hey, im new, wanted to introduce myslef :)

Post by MajorIdiocy » Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:43 pm

Hey peeps, im new :o just wanted to introduce myself and ask a few (well 1) question. I mainly do bannedstory animation... used to play ms but got tired of the endless hours of ceiseless grinding only to level up once or twice. I've played on a few private servers to experiment with different classes, and am honestly not THE best at bannedstory animations. Always looking for help :-) and now my question... How do i change my picture on this site??? i'd like to make it the main character from my animations but cant figure out how :T

Froshin
Zombie Mushmom

Re: Hey, im new, wanted to introduce myslef :)

Post by Froshin » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:04 pm

Welcome!

User Control Pannel -> Profile tab -> Edit avatar -> Upload & submit ;)

Enjoy your stay!

MoMoCat
Slime

Post by MoMoCat » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:44 pm

w00t! welcome to mapleanime! (cool)

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:23 am

MajorIdiocy wrote:Hey peeps, im new :o just wanted to introduce myself and ask a few (well 1) question. I mainly do bannedstory animation... used to play ms but got tired of the endless hours of ceiseless grinding only to level up once or twice. I've played on a few private servers to experiment with different classes, and am honestly not THE best at bannedstory animations. Always looking for help :-) and now my question... How do i change my picture on this site??? i'd like to make it the main character from my animations but cant figure out how :T

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Mechy wrote:
MajorIdiocy wrote:Hey peeps, im new :o just wanted to introduce myself and ask a few (well 1) question. I mainly do bannedstory animation... used to play ms but got tired of the endless hours of ceiseless grinding only to level up once or twice. I've played on a few private servers to experiment with different classes, and am honestly not THE best at bannedstory animations. Always looking for help :-) and now my question... How do i change my picture on this site??? i'd like to make it the main character from my animations but cant figure out how :T

That's the same exact thing Froshin said why are you reviving all these old introduction topics?

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:54 pm

dfuzz1987 wrote:
Mechy wrote:

That's the same exact thing Froshin said why are you reviving all these old introduction topics?

its not old if its on the first page : D