I'm new to mapleanime

Introduce yourself to the rest or ask silly questions!
Mechy
Zakum
Re: I'm new to mapleanime

Post by Mechy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:53 am

dfuzz1987 wrote:
Mechy wrote:Rofl when was that!!

Idk I'll see if i can find the message
EDIT
"Sent: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 pm "

"heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey dfuzz!!! (skygar9-1) hows it goin'? yeah we should totally buddy up in yellonde some time!!! and stuff. when do you want to. by the way i totally suck at maplestory so yeah and stuff... (eek) oh and im soooo sorta crazy and spazz out sometimes. i love cats and pandas and pink bean! (heart)"

Why did he hate u O.O

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:26 pm

Mechy wrote:
dfuzz1987 wrote:
Mechy wrote:Rofl when was that!!

Idk I'll see if i can find the message
EDIT
"Sent: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 pm "

"heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey dfuzz!!! (skygar9-1) hows it goin'? yeah we should totally buddy up in yellonde some time!!! and stuff. when do you want to. by the way i totally suck at maplestory so yeah and stuff... (eek) oh and im soooo sorta crazy and spazz out sometimes. i love cats and pandas and pink bean! (heart)"

Why did he hate u O.O

he's unpredictable . . . and kinda insane

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:11 pm

And from what I hear he likes pink bean DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:28 pm

dfuzz1987 wrote:But he also did say all the people who were on most of the time but I'm glad you hate me still ^.^ but one time he did PM me and ask if we could play maple together...W/E
Also to make my point if I cursed a lot and I was a 5 year old you wouldn't care.

They're younger than you, a lot younger, therefore you should know better not to curse so often on a public forum. It'd still be annoying if a 5yr old / if you were a 5 year old and cursed a lot on here. However they shouldn't know such language anyway and it's not their fault, they'd be told not to also.
So no, you didn't 'make your point' as I would care but not so much, how could I? ^
Also I don't hate you. I dom't really hate anyone on MA ¬.¬ but I dislike you? Especially considering you turned aless agaisnt me - which I then proved wrong anyway. [see conversation on his youtube ch and mine]

Anyway, Momocat still said your name out of everyone else :3.

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:37 pm

jadeylady96 wrote:
dfuzz1987 wrote:But he also did say all the people who were on most of the time but I'm glad you hate me still ^.^ but one time he did PM me and ask if we could play maple together...W/E
Also to make my point if I cursed a lot and I was a 5 year old you wouldn't care.

They're younger than you, a lot younger, therefore you should know better not to curse so often on a public forum. It'd still be annoying if a 5yr old / if you were a 5 year old and cursed a lot on here. However they shouldn't know such language anyway and it's not their fault, they'd be told not to also.
So no, you didn't 'make your point' as I would care but not so much, how could I? ^
Also I don't hate you. I don't* really hate anyone on MA ¬.¬ but I dislike you? Especially considering you turned aless against* me - which I then proved wrong anyway. [see conversation on his youtube ch and mine]

Aless is only 3 years younger and curses 3x as much as me he even banned me from his forum for one reason.
"CAUSE UR A FAG"
Very immature >.>.
About "turning" him I kinda guess you would report him since he curses and spams way more then anyone.
and its a little weird one person can permanent ban them both.

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:54 am

Yeah. Aless is banned from here though. Quit complaining.
You however shouldn't of cursed so much -.-
Last edited by jadeylady96 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:34 am

dfuzz1987 wrote:
jadeylady96 wrote:

Also I don't hate you. I don't* really hate anyone on MA ¬.¬ but I dislike you? Especially considering you turned aless against* me - which I then proved wrong anyway. [see conversation on his youtube ch and mine]

Aless is only 3 years younger and curses 3x as much as me he even banned me from his forum for one reason.
"CAUSE UR A FAG"
Very immature >.>.
About "turning" him I kinda guess you would report him since he curses and spams way more then anyone.
and its a little weird one person can permanent ban them both.

Aless has a forum??

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Oh he banned you? *lols* Sorry. ~
Yeah, Dumbmaplers or something.
Heeyy now that dfuzz is banned I can join :o

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:47 am

jadeylady96 wrote:Oh he banned you? *lols* Sorry. ~

I was only banned for a few days and I wouldn't and couldn't ban you because I'm not admin.

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:21 am

dfuzz1987 wrote:

I was only banned for a few days and I wouldn't and couldn't ban you because I'm not admin.

Oh? You were when it first started O_o.
Ah, this is ok then :o

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:49 am

jadeylady96 wrote:
dfuzz1987 wrote:

Oh? You were when it first started O_o.
Ah, this is ok then :o

What u guys talking about??
Aless has a forum or sometin?

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:38 am

Yes!!! I said the name before xD
It's in the first quote you just posted actually.
Just google dumbmaplers. you'll find it

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:34 pm

jadeylady96 wrote:Yes!!! I said the name before xD

Or go here (F3)

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:48 am

dfuzz1987 wrote:
jadeylady96 wrote:Yes!!! I said the name before xD

Or go here (F3)

Ugly forum.
My clan forum for URT is way better O.O

crutchfield
Papulatus

Post by crutchfield » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:38 am

jadeylady96 wrote:

Also I don't hate you. I dom't really hate anyone on MA ¬.¬ but I dislike you? Especially considering you turned aless agaisnt me - which I then proved wrong anyway. [see conversation on his youtube ch and mine]

Who's younger than Dfuzz? (F6)

jadeylady96
Pink bean

Post by jadeylady96 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:41 pm

crutchfield wrote:
jadeylady96 wrote:

Who's younger than Dfuzz? (F6)

Dfuzz is 14 also.
I was talking about Aless/iven I think. They're the two that got banned. They're 11 or something

Mechy
Zakum

Post by Mechy » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:30 pm

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

dfuzz1987
Zakum

Post by dfuzz1987 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:02 am

Yeah Iven is like 10 and Aless just turned 12 last I heard (F6)