Hi! Im new. <3

Introduce yourself to the rest or ask silly questions!
Iggs
Red snail
Hi! Im new. <3

Post by Iggs » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:16 am

Hey there people. My name is ignacio, people call me Iggs and I'm a guy. Ive been playing MS for a while now, since 2007. The only thing is that I usually quit and then start playing again. Throughout these years Ive had two mains. One, I totally forgot the name + username. I remember I got to level 24 though.. and 2008 I started playing PS. I got bored of them, because my two friends stopped playing it and Private Servers barely have enough people and the leveling is so easy it gets boring. Then last year around june I started playing MS with one of my friends I played PS with. I played for like a month, and I got to level 25. And just... Friday.. I started playing again. Now Im level 28 (Looking at my screen, 74+73%! About to level up!) and I decided to join this forum. I play in Scania, my char's name is lgnaciox (With an L, cause the name with I is already taken :( </3) I also play in Bera though, I started yesterday. I have a blaze Wizard called xlggsx. With L's too.. :( Im more focused on my Archer in Scania though, I really want to do the 2nd job adv. EDIT: I became LVL 29! :D Yay me :P

Well thats enough, Im gonna go do the Subway Quest now! xx

missedmoi
Pianus

Re: Hi! Im new. <3

Post by missedmoi » Wed May 19, 2010 12:27 am

welcome to mapleanime
person who made that long text. (skygar9-3)

Superish
Slime

Post by Superish » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:32 pm

WELCOMEEEEE TOOOOOOO MAAAAAPLEANIMEEEE~ 8D

Sorry, I'm hyper. Anywho, I hope you enjoy your time here <3

Private servers are alright, but I enjoy a bit more of a challenge so I play Global. (:

Superish
Slime

Post by Superish » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:33 pm

OH! You play Bera?! I'll add you! I have a low level I just made in Bera! Look out for Lovingness & LoveNinjax3. Those are me! I'll buddy you 8D

missedmoi
Pianus

Post by missedmoi » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:10 am

Superish wrote:OH! You play Bera?! I'll add you! I have a low level I just made in Bera! Look out for Lovingness & LoveNinjax3. Those are me! I'll buddy you 8D

you double posted (skygar9-3)
lol

Gatorade
Papulatus

Post by Gatorade » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:05 am

Talk of private servers are against the rules of MapleAnime.