My Guide for Mapleanime.com!

Introduce yourself to the rest or ask silly questions!
bboyz4
Horned Tail
My Guide for Mapleanime.com!

Post by bboyz4 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:46 am

Welcome to this awesome website called Mapleanime.com.You can do a lot of things here.For example,you can play the flash games on the Maple Flash section.One game I like most would be "Private Story"but I think its suppose to be called "Private Server".Maybe a typo.
You can also chat with people.First,go to "Community".After that pick a section.My favorite sections are "Site Talk",and"Chat".But for "Chat",you can either post some posts on someone's thread,or make your on thread.Or,you can go to DracoPlasm where people make games on there and other things.(By games,I mean posting games,well,just see for your self!)You can post something on someone's thread or make your own thread.
This site has ranks for your account.Your rank is Newbie when you first show up here.Then when you post an amount of posts,you reach a higher rank like first your a "Newbie",then after 5 posts your a "Slime".Other sections on the homepage I like is "Fan Series".Thats where you can look at some videos that are on YouTube.com.Theres only 4 different types of videos:Maple Kombat,Maple Evil,Maple Revolution,and Maple Legends.If you want information of what the video shows and haves,watch it because I don't want to spoil it!
Another section is "Fan Series".I don't know any information about it because I didn't watch any of the episodes.But I will soon!
Theres a section called YouTube.When you click on it,it brings you a window of Mapleanime.com's account on YouTube.
When you click on "Latest News",you can see,well,the latest news!
For "Our Friends",it shows Mapleanime.com's friends.
For Maple Download,well,its a place where you can download things!
Well,I think thats all!But make sure to check the website's rules!But to be helpful,I will give you the link.viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10

If Mapleanime.com has a topic like this,I am sorry for copying and its CopyRighted to its owner and does not belong to me.If its not stolen or theres no topic like this,rate this from 1 through 10.I am glad to help if this is helpful!
(Between,I don't know why I am posting like this because i usually post like theres spelling errors and other things.)
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Another thing you guys should know about:Posting.When your Posting,you can do a lot of things.Let me start with the Emotions on the right side.I'm going to name you all the emotions and smilies.1:Big Grin.2:Confused.3:Cool.4:
Eek.5:Excellent.6:Frown.7:Heart.8:Hot Head.9:Kiss.10:Mad.11:Red Face.12:Roll Eyes.13:Tongue.14:Wink.Now the smilies.1:Very Happy.2:Smile.3:Wink.4:Sad.5:Surprised.6:Confused.7:Cool.8:Mad.9:Razz.
Now,onto the top of the Text Board.I'm starting from the left.B means Bold.i means italic text.U is underline text.
I'll pass Quote,Code,List,List=, [*],and Flash.Img is Image.URL is your address.Example,http://mapleanime.com.Then the last two is for your text also."Normal"means normal text like how I am writing.You can only use the first 3 text sizes,but you can change the size.It says size=number,you can change the number but only up to 100 and below.Font color is another thing for your text.You can pick a color for your text.For example,Light BlueorRed.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Another thing you guys should know also is about the moderators.This is not going to be long as the other two information but still,you guys or girls are learning something.I have seen only 4 mods(moderators).I will name then by the first letter of their account's name like mines:bboyz4.So here it is:Admin,since I have never seen him before,I don't have any information on him.Gillian,the creator of MapleAnime.com.MontyCarlo,a mod and he made one game on Maple Flash:A Pirate's Fury.Pepsi,another mod.And not but least Zaylo,another mod,beware,he is a flamer,but he flames the ideas of people,not the person them self and Zaylo is my favorite mod.Make sure to follow the rules or your going to get a "Ban Hammer",what the people on MapleAnime.com.They say its a Hammer that the mods would use that has "Ban" on it and they would hit you with it and your banned.Nice imagination these people have on MapleAnime.com!
Another thing I should let you guys know would be the rules on MapleAnime.com.The rules link can be seen on the first part of this guide.When you go into the link,the rules can be said in that way,but,I am going to try to say it my way.First rule,Flaming.Flaming means like to tease,attack a person with words that can make that person hurt or sad.Second rule,Inappropriateness.Meaning like no bad words,pictures,links that can lead to something that the person would not want to go.Third rule,Spam.Meaning posting something on a thread that doesn't have to do with anything for the thread.Fourth rule,Advertising.Self explanatory.Fifth Rule,Off topic.Self explanatory.Sixth rule,Impersonating.Self explanatory.Seventh rule,Illegal topics.Hacking,trading accounts,giving accounts,etc.Eighth rule,1337 speak.Not "l33t".It means not speaking in a way where people can't understand your writing.So type nice like how I am typing,but you can type your own way too.Ninth rule,Unclear thread titles.Self explanatory.Tenth and final rule,Personal information.Meaning not to tell someone's information about them without their permission.Breaking Rules 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 9 equals a warning,then break it again,you get a suspension.Break Rules 2, 6 and 10,you can never come back to MapleAnime.com and we don't want you to do that so remember this:Never break the rules!!!Other rules I forgot to mention.Don't double post or triple post,etc.Just click the "Edit" button next to the post(its on the right>>>>).
Last edited by bboyz4 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 am, edited 6 times in total.

poke1024
Papulatus

Re: My Guide for Mapleanime.com!

Post by poke1024 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:37 pm

all i have to say is...... LOL

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:08 pm

i dont think anybody would read that (F6)

chobbilight
Legend

Post by chobbilight » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:25 pm

playa4life01 wrote:i dont think anybody would read that (F6)

my eyes!!
so much pain!!!
why!!!

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:17 pm

LAZY MOTHERFU-WHY ???JUST FU- READ THE DA- THING D:< (hothead) (hothead)

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:19 pm

you should use things like
paragraphs

and erm how do you call these things to name up some things like
-you do this
-you do that
-you go to bed
-but you shouldnt jerk.... nvm
i think you got my point =s

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:36 pm

eh x.x,i did this at night >.> so i was tired

poke1024
Papulatus

Post by poke1024 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:29 pm

bboyz4 wrote:eh x.x,i did this at night >.> so i was tired

lol, what were u doing?

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:59 am

-Stops master******-nothing x.x

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:50 am

hahahahhahaa xD
that made my erm im not sure erm
lets say that made me laugh so i wanted to go to bed (exellent)

poke1024
Papulatus

Post by poke1024 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:54 am

bboyz4 wrote:-Stops master******-nothing x.x

umm ok?

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:18 am

why the sarcasmish thingie ??
isnt it funny that he wuz stopping m45turb4t1/V G

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:54 pm

I updated the Guide.Your welcome to the people who is new to mapleanime.com! (F2) (F2)

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:13 am

(Double Posting just for the cause that i want this Guide to be on the front page so people who are new to MapleAnime.com can read it).

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:39 pm

pff you have to much text

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 am

Lolz......Funny huh.....i just want the newbies to learn these stuff XD

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 pm

boys never like to read
(nerds dont count )

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 pm

just read it....imangine its ur 500 words essay

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Post by playa4life01 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:24 pm

i am lazy
we are lazy
BOYZ ARE LAZY!!

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:30 pm

i am but,i have the time to read this guide...