John Crawley at your service.

Introduce yourself to the rest or ask silly questions!
MrMechquests
Mushroom
John Crawley at your service.

Post by MrMechquests » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Well other then my nickname from the game i used to like, MrMechquests. My character(or talking based on my character's weird attitude) is John Crawley. I do have of course a real name but i will give you guys a name close to it and what i give to other users online. Name's Matt, nice to meet you. I still prefer Crawley though. (gatorade-2) For every post i made(Unless i forgot some which i remember i did) I will put my signature in it. Like this one.

I am a fan of spritefan2 which i last saw he is one of the top 20 and no longer an active user.
And since i also noticed this site is inactive, i will do my best to MAKE IT ACTIVE (MS5) .

Well of course now i am sixteen years old, i hate short forms of words like idk(i don't know) and many, many more which while writing this i forgot.

I also saw certain others that are still active. Hello to you! But i will be unfair if i said that(which i did but i don't want to erase it) so Hi to all those who read this!

To Gillan, i hope you can accept my comics. I am still a beginner and the winter hat is my first comic ever i posted here. Of course i made several others (less than 16 all with bannedstory 4 and same quality) But this is the first i posted here. I am planning to make more so i hope you can accept. Of course the comics i make will not just be those three but more too! I will just try to make them.

And with that ends my introduction. Hope i can get along with you guys.

John Crawley.

MrMechquests
Mushroom

Re: John Crawley at your service.

Post by MrMechquests » Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:37 pm

You know, just 2 days ago when I first saw your post I tried not to say anything but really the website is starting to get a lot of people posting stuff and not making any damn sense. And also, don't pose here.

I will spare you this time. Please if you want people to support you go somewhere else please.

Whee
Blue Mushmom

Post by Whee » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:14 pm

deeeeeeeeeeeead.
Everything's deeeeead.

MrMechquests
Mushroom

Post by MrMechquests » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:13 pm

I really don't care, if I can post stuff here, good enough.