passing the game

Somangshin3
Slime
Re: passing the game

Post by Somangshin3 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Barbarbarian Bob has more levels its graphics are difrent Controls are same and i like it 4/5 XD (cool) i also Found The Bonus Life Up (exellent) its on both games Bandit Story And Barbarian Bob Go to the statue Stand on it Hit the statue and go <<<< then a mini you pops up and you get A Extra Life And Glitch to Kill Them All Sheild untill you get to there body Then when you get to there body They Stop Attacking So Go shield go up to there body atack shield attack sheild attack shield attack And to kill The Bowman From the Highest point right 1 platform < from the Archer Shield Then Click > and atk at the same time Then climb back up Sheild Then click > And atk same time And Again and again till Archer Dies

conaneve1
Slime

Post by conaneve1 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:38 pm

chaosoul wrote:there's a glitch if you ie where the archer can hit you she keeps shooting at you evern though you're dead

I DIED GLITCH LIKE THAT TOO!!

yuhilo
Slime

Post by yuhilo » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:38 pm

benjaminkyu wrote:lol i cant even kill the first guy (F4) (F4)

me too i keep dieing... (F4)

chumtin
Slime

Post by chumtin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:00 pm

walk and attack at da same time and ull do an assulter but after u do it than u gotta use shield or u git attacked -_-

chumtin
Slime

Post by chumtin » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:03 pm

o and NEVER EVER die when gettin shot by Athena Pierce(bowman) she will kill ur soul and u will keep dyin H4X0R!!!!