Final Story trouble saving

Talk about fan made games that you have to download in order to play.
Maple34
Horny Mushroom
Final Story trouble saving

Post by Maple34 » Sun May 16, 2010 9:45 pm

I need help. When I play Final Story, and I save, it saves, but when I do Exit To Title then close it or click Shutdown and get back on Final Story later, the save file is not there. Help? Please?

(F4)

Zeru
Slime

Re: Final Story trouble saving

Post by Zeru » Thu May 27, 2010 9:36 pm

You need to extract the file with winrar so it creates a new folder of the game simply download the program called winrar and right click the download and extract it, same as for the other thread there.
You can also check or ask the main site of the game at www.finalstory.activoforo.com

Maple34
Horny Mushroom

Post by Maple34 » Mon May 31, 2010 10:57 pm

I did extract the file. It makes a new folder but the weird thing is I have to click Documents then Downloads then Final Story 0.38 then again in the other window and then click Game.exe and it loads everything like it's the first time downloading it.

Zeru
Slime

Post by Zeru » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:51 pm

Yea after you extract it,it loads the same way only difference is that the game can create a save file in the folder, while being in the winrar thing it can't create a save file.

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:46 pm

Omg I cant beleve untll now I kept loseing my save files in games and now BAM just extract the file and I can save the game and it stays. (F7)