BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Talk about fan made games that you have to download in order to play.
User avatar
kevx50
Mushroom
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:43 am
Location: My pants.
Contact:

BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby kevx50 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:05 am

Omg Did anyone else see or use it, it's like REALLY good im sorry if i put this in the wrong section but its so much better (skygar9-3)

User avatar
GLacko
Zombie Mushmom
Posts: 300
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:09 am
Location: France.

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby GLacko » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:43 pm

this is in the wrong section, this should go in the flash games section.

User avatar
Thackery
Blue ribbon pig
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:15 am

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby Thackery » Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:20 am

this is download not flash (redface)

User avatar
ThePrretyPanda
Snail
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby ThePrretyPanda » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:39 pm

kevx50 wrote:Omg Did anyone else see or use it, it's like REALLY good im sorry if i put this in the wrong section but its so much better (skygar9-3)


totaly its like the best ever!!!

User avatar
lonewolf9987
Snail
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby lonewolf9987 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:14 am

it won't let me download bannedstory 4 beta so what do i have 2 do and how good is it

User avatar
jeremysim97
Snail
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:26 am

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby jeremysim97 » Tue May 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Man.... i just Cant find the website to download BannedStory 4.0 (MS2) (MS1) (gatorade-1)

User avatar
Jeroentje
Blue snail
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:03 pm

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby Jeroentje » Mon May 31, 2010 7:46 pm

BannedStory 4 is still under development. The reason why it isn't downloadable is because still things are added to BannedStory 4. If you could download now then when it is finished in the downloaded version there will be lots of gaps. But don't be sad when BannedStory 4 is finished you can download it from http://www.maplesimulator.com/ The Official site of BannedStory.

User avatar
Wizit6134
Papulatus
Posts: 1229
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: New York

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby Wizit6134 » Sat May 28, 2011 12:10 am

GLacko wrote:this is in the wrong section, this should go in the flash games section.

no its in the right section (F3)

User avatar
Turrent
Snail
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 3:46 am

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby Turrent » Sat May 28, 2011 3:54 am

sadly the banned story website had to stop all bannedstory activity (F4)

User avatar
qweboost23
Zakum
Posts: 1529
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 am
Location: PokeMaplemon World

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby qweboost23 » Sat May 28, 2011 5:14 am

Wizit6134 wrote:
GLacko wrote:this is in the wrong section, this should go in the flash games section.

no its in the right section (F3)

no your gay

User avatar
puccarocks99
Pig
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:14 pm
Contact:

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby puccarocks99 » Sun May 29, 2011 7:29 pm

Sad news ppl, you can't use the bannedstorys on maple simulator because Korea sent them a letter that says that he is violating their copyright material: no more bannedstory from maple simulator. (gatorade-1)

User avatar
maritje4
Red snail
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:34 am

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby maritje4 » Sun May 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Jeroentje wrote:BannedStory 4 is still under development. The reason why it isn't downloadable is because still things are added to BannedStory 4. If you could download now then when it is finished in the downloaded version there will be lots of gaps. But don't be sad when BannedStory 4 is finished you can download it from http://www.maplesimulator.com/ The Official site of BannedStory.



Heyy, did you downloaded the bannedstory 4 file?
the new one, well lf so, can you please send me the file
too my email or, just on msn

User avatar
maritje4
Red snail
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:34 am

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby maritje4 » Sun May 29, 2011 8:16 pm

maritje4 wrote:
Jeroentje wrote:BannedStory 4 is still under development. The reason why it isn't downloadable is because still things are added to BannedStory 4. If you could download now then when it is finished in the downloaded version there will be lots of gaps. But don't be sad when BannedStory 4 is finished you can download it from http://www.maplesimulator.com/ The Official site of BannedStory.



Heyy, did you downloaded the bannedstory 4 file?
the new one, well lf so, can you please send me the file
too my email or, just on msn

my email is maritjemaple@hotmail.com

User avatar
qweboost23
Zakum
Posts: 1529
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 am
Location: PokeMaplemon World

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby qweboost23 » Mon May 30, 2011 7:25 am

puccarocks99 wrote:Sad news ppl, you can't use the bannedstorys on maple simulator because Korea sent them a letter that says that he is violating their copyright material: no more bannedstory from maple simulator. (gatorade-1)

i think bannedstory is gonna come bak

User avatar
maritje4
Red snail
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:34 am

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby maritje4 » Mon May 30, 2011 3:04 pm

qweboost23 wrote:
puccarocks99 wrote:Sad news ppl, you can't use the bannedstorys on maple simulator because Korea sent them a letter that says that he is violating their copyright material: no more bannedstory from maple simulator. (gatorade-1)

i think bannedstory is gonna come bak


if it may be back on?
can you please lemme know my email = maritjemaple@hotmail.com

User avatar
qweboost23
Zakum
Posts: 1529
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 am
Location: PokeMaplemon World

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby qweboost23 » Tue May 31, 2011 5:43 am

maritje4 wrote:
qweboost23 wrote:
puccarocks99 wrote:Sad news ppl, you can't use the bannedstorys on maple simulator because Korea sent them a letter that says that he is violating their copyright material: no more bannedstory from maple simulator. (gatorade-1)

i think bannedstory is gonna come bak


if it may be back on?
can you please lemme know my email = maritjemaple@hotmail.com

instead of that why don't u just go on the website like once a day :p

User avatar
kingsfish
Red snail
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby kingsfish » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:22 pm

i think bannedstory is gonna come bak


if it may be back on?
can you please lemme know my email = maritjemaple@hotmail.com

instead of that why don't u just go on the website like once a day :p



you know guys,bannedtory 4 is alrdy back on maplestimulator
(gatorade-2)

User avatar
qweboost23
Zakum
Posts: 1529
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:21 am
Location: PokeMaplemon World

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby qweboost23 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:28 am

kingsfish wrote:you know guys,bannedtory 4 is alrdy back on maplestimulator
(gatorade-2)

yeah cuz it just came bak like 2 days ago (skygar9-3)

User avatar
kingsfish
Red snail
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby kingsfish » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:28 pm

qweboost23 wrote:
kingsfish wrote:you know guys,bannedtory 4 is alrdy back on maplestimulator
(gatorade-2)

yeah cuz it just came bak like 2 days ago (skygar9-3)


lawl that's nice,right? (F6)

User avatar
birdman
Slime
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Re: BannedStory 4 (BETA)

Postby birdman » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:40 pm

[quote="GLacko"]this is in the wrong section, this should go in the flash games section.[/quote]


ok bannedstory is mainly for animations :L go to the "site talk " forum for this :L


Return to “Downloads”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests