Where is the download???

Talk about fan made games that you have to download in order to play.
krncoolkid
Snail
Where is the download???

Post by krncoolkid » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:29 pm

i registered and activated my account 1 problem is that i cant find the download.

Gatorface
Snail

Re: Where is the download???

Post by Gatorface » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:33 am

Neither can I! Where's it at?

Aslanforeverxxx
Snail

Post by Aslanforeverxxx » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 pm

I think it says at the top of the screen there is a list of other pages that you can go to around the MapleAnime site, if you click on Downloads it should have a couple of the programs people have been downloading recently. It depends which one you're looking for.

antonjefferson
Snail

Post by antonjefferson » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:53 am

krncoolkid wrote:i registered and activated my account 1 problem is that i cant find the download.

(cool) how to download Banned Story is easy. Great if you already have an account so you can download it. Scroll down and you will see: Continue to download Banned Story and it is only above the chat area and then click Banned Story. Then it will start downloading...besides you need to go download Adobe Air first straight forward then install it then continue downloading Banned Story then after downloading Banned Story, install it. You will see a rectangular box in you screen and click download then it will be changed. Make sure you have checked the two boxes and browse where will you save it, it is either in the desktop, your own folder or anywhere you want then click the left box and i forget what is that word so just click it and that rectangular box will change and click whatever what is in that box because i also forget what word is it but just click it and Banned Story will install and after, Banned Story will open! Please tell me if you are done downloading okay? (wink)

Spifler
Snail

Post by Spifler » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:48 pm

man i cant find the download link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (hothead)

pocketfire
Red ribbon pig

Post by pocketfire » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:18 pm

first download airadobe at the top of the screen and then once thats done go to the bottom of the screen and there should be banstory (cool)