BANNED STORY WOULD NOT DOWNLOAD

Talk about fan made games that you have to download in order to play.
champgirl64
Snail
BANNED STORY WOULD NOT DOWNLOAD

Post by champgirl64 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:03 pm

i downloaded the
adobe air thing
but it says theres an error
and says the file is damaged
what should i do? (F4) (F6)

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Re: BANNED STORY WOULD NOT DOWNLOAD

Post by bboyz4 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:10 pm

http://www.maplesim.com <- Use the online one.

bluemaple78
Slime

Post by bluemaple78 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:20 pm

yeah.. i tried downloading but it also happened 2 mi T_T (F4) ..aww (eek)

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:54 am

Use the online one FFS......

carousiex
Horny Mushroom

Post by carousiex » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:26 am

Maybe your computer do not have any memory left.

TobiSchiffer
Slime

Post by TobiSchiffer » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:09 am

hello people ive been having the same problem,and i have already sent mails to them but no answer,i have also watched that in some tutorials of how to download(their from last year)bannedstory and when they enter to maplesim.com it seems that where it says download,simulators,forums,etc. theres an extra one that says database wich doesnt appear now,also in the forums there hasnt been new post since last year and either at bsbackgrounds so i tried to register to see if there was someone that is still there but they both(maplesim forums and bsbackgrounds forums) say that the authors of this page have disabled new registrations or something like that so i think something has happened to them(thats why they dont answer or dont let register).

so i came to a final solution.if theres someone that has bannedstory installed and has winrar and an account at megaupload,rapidshare,etc. just pack it into a winrar and upload it to megaupload,rapidshare,etc. cause all the other downloads from megaupload,etc. say that the file doesnt exist or has expired or sometimes it says that it has been removed by the uploader.so plz if u have bannedstory 3.0 upload it and post the link.
EDIT:if u got a cool easy functioning software that its FREE plz give me the link.

TY

DjFunky
Pig

Post by DjFunky » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:26 pm

TobiSchiffer wrote:hello people ive been having the same problem,and i have already sent mails to them but no answer,i have also watched that in some tutorials of how to download(their from last year)bannedstory and when they enter to maplesim.com it seems that where it says download,simulators,forums,etc. theres an extra one that says database wich doesnt appear now,also in the forums there hasnt been new post since last year and either at bsbackgrounds so i tried to register to see if there was someone that is still there but they both(maplesim forums and bsbackgrounds forums) say that the authors of this page have disabled new registrations or something like that so i think something has happened to them(thats why they dont answer or dont let register).

so i came to a final solution.if theres someone that has bannedstory installed and has winrar and an account at megaupload,rapidshare,etc. just pack it into a winrar and upload it to megaupload,rapidshare,etc. cause all the other downloads from megaupload,etc. say that the file doesnt exist or has expired or sometimes it says that it has been removed by the uploader.so plz if u have bannedstory 3.0 upload it and post the link.
EDIT:if u got a cool easy functioning software that its FREE plz give me the link.

TY

Tobi stop postiing this^6 in all topic's (hothead)

1LastBreath
Premium
Premium

Post by 1LastBreath » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 pm

thx for the help (F5)