Private Story!

Post Reply
User avatar
Tsukushiki
Slime
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Private Story!

Post by Tsukushiki » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Hey Everyone dis is my first "Topic" thing 0_o uhhh so i juz made dis so ppl discuss there stats on private story. My private story has like 100000000000 fun for some reasom (MS1)

User avatar
bboyz4
Horned Tail
Posts: 2727
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:45 am
Location: Honolulu,Hawaii
Contact:

Re: Private Story!

Post by bboyz4 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:53 am

Tsukushiki wrote:Hey Everyone dis is my first "Topic" thing 0_o uhhh so i juz made dis so ppl discuss there stats on private story. My private story has like 100000000000 fun for some reasom (MS1)

Picture please -.-...

My stats right now is :Image

User avatar
Onelastmercy
Snail
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:49 am

Re: Private Story!

Post by Onelastmercy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:44 am

i made this game where u can play as any chracter even arans a evan and dual bladder but its kms but in english its not online though u can lvll up by typing /level(our exp) and etc

The link is...

User avatar
T3rrorblade
Mushroom
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:08 pm
Location: Earth duh
Contact:

Re: Private Story!

Post by T3rrorblade » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:54 am

bboyz4 wrote:
Tsukushiki wrote:Hey Everyone dis is my first "Topic" thing 0_o uhhh so i juz made dis so ppl discuss there stats on private story. My private story has like 100000000000 fun for some reasom (MS1)

Picture please -.-...

My stats right now is :Image

what benefit do u put in donations, and what is ur referral method

User avatar
bobdasin
Pig
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 4:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Private Story!

Post by bobdasin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Onelastmercy wrote:i made this game where u can play as any chracter even arans a evan and dual bladder but its kms but in english its not online though u can lvll up by typing /level(our exp) and etc

The link is...

(hothead) weres the link????

User avatar
Korutae
Zombie Mushmom
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:57 am

Re: Private Story!

Post by Korutae » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:27 am

What is the lind to that game? (skygar9-5)

User avatar
loganhab
Mushroom
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:46 am

Re: Private Story!

Post by loganhab » Mon May 28, 2012 5:27 am

Idk where the link is it might have been removed because it is against the site rules, idk the rules though (F3)

Post Reply