I've Been Thinking ^^;;

Talk about flash games that you've played or need help with.
dldustp3
Pig
I've Been Thinking ^^;;

Post by dldustp3 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:04 am

Okay a few minute ago i just played this bowman game where you train to lvl 200 with these skills..
that bowman game well I really dont like bowman that much NO OFFENS, what i really like is thiefs xD there should be a new version of that game but with a thiefs job I WOULD LOVE THAT GAMEE (english would be appreiciated)

qweboost23
Zakum

Re: I've Been Thinking ^^;;

Post by qweboost23 » Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:46 am

dldustp3 wrote:Okay a few minute ago i just played this bowman game where you train to lvl 200 with these skills..
that bowman game well I really dont like bowman that much NO OFFENS, what i really like is thiefs xD there should be a new version of that game but with a thiefs job I WOULD LOVE THAT GAMEE (english would be appreiciated)

maybe u should make it??

jaccaj
Jr.Balrog

Post by jaccaj » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:05 pm

it would feel awkward since starts go straight not arching like a bow but if u want a game like u said go play knights of cygnus

qweboost23
Zakum

Post by qweboost23 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:39 am

jaccaj wrote:it would feel awkward since starts go straight not arching like a bow but if u want a game like u said go play knights of cygnus

i don't think he likes that type of game?

tazjhee
Slime

Post by tazjhee » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:06 pm

play hermitstoryv2 its a fun game and with a sin as u wanted

seanmick
Mushroom

Post by seanmick » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Hermitstory v2 is on yoyogames. But if you use mozila you gotta dload the game otherwise you'll crash your browser. Maplelegends is good too. (Imma bouta go make a yoyogames topic -_-)

chaosoul
Horny Mushroom

Post by chaosoul » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Well hermitstory v2 is in our downloads sean... because having members go to a different web be annoying

birdman
Slime

Post by birdman » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm

dldustp3 wrote:Okay a few minute ago i just played this bowman game where you train to lvl 200 with these skills..

i really hate all clases but magicain because of nexon not the players
at the start nexon said the reason that the lv 8 req of magicain was because they needed more time to train, and then since they started at lv 8 they make magicaian like half as strong as all the other explorers 3 and cygnus and like 10 times weaker then mechainics :L

qweboost23
Zakum

Post by qweboost23 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:58 am

birdman wrote:

i really hate all clases but magicain because of nexon not the players
at the start nexon said the reason that the lv 8 req of magicain was because they needed more time to train, and then since they started at lv 8 they make magicaian like half as strong as all the other explorers 3 and cygnus and like 10 times weaker then mechainics :L

dude just wait till u c demon slayer, mercedes and cannon shooter (new jobs in kms) they attack as fast as dual blades and demon slayer is magician i think and can fly.
and it's not really nexon's fault that some classes are over powered, it could be just that the person in that class has pro items like i had a reg sin = fail crappy dmg then i had a dexless sin = good dmg