vote class for pirate fury game

Talk about flash games that you've played or need help with.
tazjhee
Slime
vote class for pirate fury game

Post by tazjhee » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:42 am

im making a pirate fury game and making 2classes to choose from 1 is i/l mage and the other is the first class with 5 votes (theres already 1vote for fighter) if you are not fast with voting i will choose the class

GLacko
Zombie Mushmom

Re: vote class for pirate fury game

Post by GLacko » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:58 am

Pick Corsair! Joking of course! Pick either Dark Knight, Hero, Buccaneer, Marksman or Night Lord.

zXDrayXz
Snail

Post by zXDrayXz » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:59 pm

i will vote 4 mechanic cuz there ovar powar (MS5)

qweboost23
Zakum

Post by qweboost23 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:48 am

i would love a bowmaster and a hero one

tazjhee
Slime

Post by tazjhee » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:16 pm

qweboost23 wrote:i would love a bowmaster and a hero one

second vote for fighter but i forgot to say that you cant vote for mechanic,wildhunter,battle mage and cannonshooter sorry for the guy who voted for mechanic but theres 0% that that will be the class im rly sorry for him and other people who wanted that classes to play in

birdman
Slime

Post by birdman » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:39 pm

tazjhee wrote:im making a pirate fury game and making 2classes to choose from 1 is i/l mage and the other is the first class with 5 votes (theres already 1vote for fighter) if you are not fast with voting i will choose the class

ok i vote for a dual blade
also if u havcent made it yet if u want it to be popular dont make it so you spend your time fighting a boss (it gets boring and because they take froever to take 1% of there health also i would make it so you do about 50-100 damage per hit because the games when you do loads of damage seem kinda boring to some players)

Vote Dual Blade EVERYONE (heart)

birdman
Slime

Post by birdman » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:42 pm

tazjhee wrote:

second vote for fighter but i forgot to say that you cant vote for mechanic,wildhunter,battle mage and cannonshooter sorry for the guy who voted for mechanic but theres 0% that that will be the class im rly sorry for him and other people who wanted that classes to play in

Global ms would be a better place if there were only explorers,dual blade, cygnus knights,

eran , evan , resitance are way to overpowered :(
if i was with nexon i would have made it so resitance,eran and evan , were just as strong as explorers or make them have a lower max level

chaosoul
Horny Mushroom

Post by chaosoul » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:26 pm

birdman wrote:
tazjhee wrote:

Global ms would be a better place if there were only explorers,dual blade, cygnus knights,

eran , evan , resitance are way to overpowered :(
if i was with nexon i would have made it so resitance,eran and evan , were just as strong as explorers or make them have a lower max level

actually its called aran not evan and also i rather have explorers, CK, aran and evans cause DBs are pretty strong and ks alot and so do the resistance. A better idea is to add the skills of the resistance and dual bladers into the old jobs and add more skills to to otheres

Edit: Ah crap forgot to vote. I pick fighter i picked that in ur other thread as well

tazjhee
Slime

Post by tazjhee » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:09 am

fighter is on its way to the winz (gatorade-2)

Wizit6134
Papulatus

Post by Wizit6134 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:19 am

Just do a cleric and a mage who does the the other elements other than holy

tazjhee
Slime

Post by tazjhee » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 pm

fighter needs 1vote more and i made a character to play on as mage and and some skills and a walking ground

chaosoul
Horny Mushroom

Post by chaosoul » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:49 am

Can I vote again? I choose fighter if so XD lol. Just some questions but will this be similar in every aspect of pirate's fury? Also offtopic but how does your topic get like 10 more post than mine yet my topic has 20ish more views than yours? Talking this topic btw http://www.mapleanime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7848

chaosoul
Horny Mushroom

Post by chaosoul » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:44 pm

cocochanel wrote: Co Co Chanel bags is a kind of very good bags, Chanel Handbags is the latest bags in july

O great another advertiser wheres the report button?