Mabinogi Becoming Falcon

Talk about flash games that you've played or need help with.
PandaBearz13
Mushroom
Mabinogi Becoming Falcon

Post by PandaBearz13 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:11 am

Ok so I know (again) that this isn't Mabiguru, but I can't use that site cuz my computer won't let me sooo I NEED YOUR HELP BADLY!! If you play Mabinogi and are on the server Alexina, my characters name is Ehton and I need your help becoming a falcon, I'm on the "hardest" part of the quest, I need to either, sketch all the bosses in Iria (sounds like it takes wayyy to much time), defeat a giant sandworm (is the quest I have but it only comes around once every week -_- ), or the one most pplz do, the Gargyole Maiz Ruins, If I do do this one, I need to go through it several times to complete the gargyole, and then go in again to defeat the gargoyole thingy O.o...It's ridiculous but I need to do one, and obvisously choices 1 and 2 are/might be the most impossible, so I need help! If you are a mabinogian in Alexina, plz bring u and ur friends, to help me finish this dam quest >:O! Cuz it's annoying and I can't do it alone!

If you can (which I'm hoping/begging you will) tell me your characters name in the reply thing below, and wisp, mailbox, or msg me to let me know when you are free to help me, and where you can meet me, OKAY?

Alrighty plz don't ignore like my last one that kinda faded T^T, I have been trying to do this frigging quest for like what seems or is a month and a half! >:O...So plz let me know!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya know if u know a friend that can help that works 2...(post has been on FOREVER! and no replies...)