Mabinogi Mounts

Talk about flash games that you've played or need help with.
PandaBearz13
Mushroom
Mabinogi Mounts

Post by PandaBearz13 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:21 am

Ok so I've just started Nexon's game Mabinogi. And I want to get a mount (I'm a level 27 or something) but I have no idea what to do TxT... So I want a Pelican. It can fly as well as carry two people. Just one problem. I've searched a lot and some people say that pelicans walk slow and fly badly unless their in Iria Falls...So I was thinking if I should get a horse or something instead...But I really want a pelican something that can fly, carry 2 people and is an animal. And follow up questions I sent to Nexon but no reply, (I kinda had a feeling they wouldn't answer) so if you're a Mabinogi player and have a mount (one that's flying ^.^ normal works as well) please answer if you would.
1. Do you have to be a certain level to be able to use a cash shop mount?

2.Does the mount stay with you forever? Like it doesn't have a time limit, so it won't dissapear one day.

3.Do you have to buy the Premium Service to be able to ride a mount?

4.How do you get you mount in the game so you can ride it and stuff after you've bought it?

5.Do you have to have a skill to be able to ride the mount?

6.If someone want's to ride on your mount with you do they just right click the mount and get on or do you have to send them something?

7.Do you have to feed your mount?

8.does your mount move and run the same way you'd move your character?

9.How do you make your flying mount fly? Do you just click the sky?

10.Do you have to have Premium Service to get a flying mount?

11.Do you need a special skill to use your flying mount?

12.How do you summon pets and mounts?

13.How do you let your mount rest?

And just some other follow up questions =3 :

14.What exactly is Premium Service?

15.Is Mabinogi overall free?

16.If you buy a character card do they dissapear if you don't use them?

17.Your basic character (card) only has one rebirth? What happens after that rebirth?

18.When you rebirth do you have to start from scratch? I mean level 1 again and you lose all your skills, items, money, pets and mounts?

Ok I think that's it ^^ . I know I'm a total noob and this is Mapleanime for the Maplestorians but I needed some help and I figured there must be at least one or two Mabinogi players on this site so PLEASE answer I'm at a total loss TxT and googling it or wiki(ing) it isn't answer very well. So answer at least the questions you can answer please =D . Thanks!!

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Re: Mabinogi Mounts

Post by Korutae » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:13 am

I started yesterday and I seriouly don understand why they only let you make one free charictr per acount. (skygar9-5)

Your Questiong: No Idea!!! (skygar9-5)

PandaBearz13
Mushroom

Post by PandaBearz13 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:43 pm

lol (no one seems to be answering TxT!!!!) i know that you can ride a mount for free but they only go in cirlces (like a bustop...) I think it's lame that ur free character only get one rebirth as well... what happens after that just watch ur poor character get old...?? I need help plz answer if you have even the slightest idea for my questions!! TxT

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:44 pm

You only get 1 rebirth WTF? do you keep ur levels? (F5)

Oh and btw im pretty sure your mount stays with you forever. (F6)

PandaBearz13
Mushroom

Post by PandaBearz13 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:40 am

Yeah and when u do use ur rebirth (i think u have to pay if u wanna rebirth earlier then 20 years lame right?) on the basic character cards u keep the same look u can't change ur look at all (unlike the premium rebirth which i think u get unlimited rebirths) and i think u do keep ur lvls not sure... and yeah ur mount does stay with u forever (it'd be dum if it didn't considering that u pay so fregging much XD ) i dun kno bout flying mounts though -_- ... But u can only ride ur mount for certain hours of the day before they go *poof* and disappear 0x0... I think the times reset everyday and start at 7 am est.
So i quess when u've used ur 2nd rebirth and are like 17 again (i started at 14 i probably shoulda started at 10 gya DX ) i guess ur prette much screwed ( cuz then u only get like 2 AP each lvl nuus my elf's already 16 DX!!) so u either just go out and beat the crap outta monsters for fun and stuff or u weave and tailor (which i suk at -_-...) and make weapons and stuff. Btw wyts ur character (like elf, human, giant...) wut server i'm on Alexina X3

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 am

Uhm I dont remember what server at the moment but I'm a human and I started at age 10. (F3)

PandaBearz13
Mushroom

Post by PandaBearz13 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:01 pm

lol i shoulda started at 10 but i started at 14 (ur character ages so fast 0x0 )

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:12 am

They dont age that fast once every sat. (F6)

PandaBearz13
Mushroom

Post by PandaBearz13 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:13 am

yeah one week in real life is one year in Mabinogi

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:47 pm

Idk thats still not really that fast. (F6) (F3) (F6)

PandaBearz13
Mushroom

Post by PandaBearz13 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:08 pm

I guess ur right (i'm not used to games that have night and day so... :3 ) but it really takes a long time (or seems like it at least) when ur waiting for the day to change =3 . I think it's funny how my friends elf is kinda fat XD but it's also strange...

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:23 pm

its easy to get unfat. all u gota do is stop eating till ur hunger is at like 30~50% (F3)

PandaBearz13
Mushroom

Post by PandaBearz13 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:16 am

lol yeah XD some pplz like strave their poor characters 0x0... well anyway my chracters gonna turn 18 tomorrow

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:15 am

PandaBearz13 wrote:lol yeah XD some pplz like strave their poor characters 0x0... well anyway my chracters gonna turn 18 tomorrow

Lol nice my chars 12 and i forgot all about year 11 (cool)

PandaBearz13
Mushroom

Post by PandaBearz13 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:04 am

Hey how do u get like gothic dresses and cool shoes and like kitty hats (u kno like the elegant gothic dress, and like awesome boots (i dun kno how u cay it's name, and like uber cool weapons) does anyone kno how to get them?