Dual Blade's Are Coming!!!

Talk about flash games that you've played or need help with.
nerfmodder1
Slime
Dual Blade's Are Coming!!!

Post by nerfmodder1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:38 am

Hi, I'm nerfmodder, I know I'm just a slime but I know a lot sometimes... Well, the new job Dual Blades are coming, with my sources, I hear they are coming on July. 12-31. Dual Blades apparently do the highest damage out of all jobs accept probably warriors. Dual Blades have a lot of skills but they are not unique. Each skill with Dual Blades has a skill from another job usually with a different ( difference is small or big ) animation. Same with Evans ( unfortunately ), you will have to buy the skill books for some skills ( you would have the skill but it doesn't go to the max level ). Nexon is getting greedy with money at this time. The Dual Blades were suppose to be a hero but I think Nexon didn't want them to.
Hope this information helped a little at least. =D

EDIT: Here is a Dual Blade flash game: http://brand.gameangel.com/a1201000000000012

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Re: Dual Blade's Are Coming!!!

Post by skygar9 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:58 am

nerfmodder1 wrote:Hi, I'm nerfmodder, I know I'm just a slime but I know a lot sometimes... Well, the new job Dual Blades are coming, with my sources, I hear they are coming on July. 12-31. Dual Blades apparently do the highest damage out of all jobs accept probably warriors. Dual Blades have a lot of skills but they are not unique. Each skill with Dual Blades has a skill from another job usually with a different ( difference is small or big ) animation. Same with Evans ( unfortunately ), you will have to buy the skill books for some skills ( you would have the skill but it doesn't go to the max level ). Nexon is getting greedy with money at this time. The Dual Blades were suppose to be a hero but I think Nexon didn't want them to.

EDIT: Here is a Dual Blade flash game: http://brand.gameangel.com/a1201000000000012

LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOOLO!

Your post was FAIL. Dual blades are UNIQUE; Nexon is NOT Greedy, and you probably should know that I posted the Dual Blade Flash Game WAAAY Back in March/May. Either you didn't know or you copied me.

Assa55inate
Pig

Post by Assa55inate » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:47 pm

skygar9 wrote:
nerfmodder1 wrote:Hi, I'm nerfmodder, I know I'm just a slime but I know a lot sometimes... Well, the new job Dual Blades are coming, with my sources, I hear they are coming on July. 12-31. Dual Blades apparently do the highest damage out of all jobs accept probably warriors. Dual Blades have a lot of skills but they are not unique. Each skill with Dual Blades has a skill from another job usually with a different ( difference is small or big ) animation. Same with Evans ( unfortunately ), you will have to buy the skill books for some skills ( you would have the skill but it doesn't go to the max level ). Nexon is getting greedy with money at this time. The Dual Blades were suppose to be a hero but I think Nexon didn't want them to.

Your post was FAIL. Dual blades are UNIQUE; Nexon is NOT Greedy, and you probably should know that I posted the Dual Blade Flash Game WAAAY Back in March/May. Either you didn't know or you copied me.

it doesnt matter because IT WONT LOAD!!!

nerfmodder1
Slime

Post by nerfmodder1 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:30 pm

skygar9 wrote:

NOT UNIQUE!!! IF U LOOK CLOSLEY SOME OF THERE SKILLS HAVE ANIMATIONS OF OTHER SKILLS. Now i agree that nexon is not greedy, they just need money, and i didn't know u poster DB in march/may.

Animedude
Horny Mushroom

Post by Animedude » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:45 am

You know that there a Explorer I Saw a thread in the maplestory fourms that it is also gonna have it's own button so you can't miss it

nerfmodder1
Slime

Post by nerfmodder1 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:54 am

They are now comfirmed to come on Wednesday, July 21st...

Animedude
Horny Mushroom

Post by Animedude » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:32 pm

nerfmodder1 wrote:They are now comfirmed to come on Wednesday, July 21st...

I know, plus I lost my Ring (F4)

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Dual blades are NOT explorers;

They are adventurers.

Get fax straight plz

and DUAL BLADES ARE UNIQUE! NO SKILLS COPIED! NO SKILLS LOOK THE SAME!! NONE!

I cant beleive the ignorance in blind people, god how do these blind people know how to post if they're so blind they can't see the uniquness in dual blades?

power0
Slime

Post by power0 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:41 pm

I hope they are going to do July 21st........ cuz they always say its delayed....

xkeahix
Blue ribbon pig

Post by xkeahix » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:24 am

it coming to day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (skygar9-2) (skygar9-2) (skygar9-2)

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:36 am

xkeahix wrote:it coming to day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (skygar9-2) (skygar9-2) (skygar9-2)

No, just... No......

wang444
Slime

Post by wang444 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:53 am

Animedude wrote:

I know, plus I lost my Ring (F4)

SO?!NEXON MADE ME LOSE 700K (hothead)

wang444
Slime

Post by wang444 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 am

skygar9 wrote:Dual blades are NOT explorers;

They are adventurers.

Get fax straight plz

I cant beleive the ignorance in blind people, god how do these blind people know how to post if they're so blind they can't see the uniquness in dual blades?

actrully upper stab is A LOT like arans final toss and mirror image is like shadow partner (F3)

Wizit340
Red ribbon pig

Post by Wizit340 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Well all character kinds are adventurers but the real name is explorer yah all the skill are different and the medels say adventurers but their explorers
skygar9 wrote:Dual blades are NOT explorers;

They are adventurers.

Get fax straight plz

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Wizit340 wrote:Well all character kinds are adventurers but the real name is explorer yah all the skill are different and the medels say adventurers but their explorers

NOOOO! YOU FAIL EPICLY!

ALL CHARACTERS ARE NOT ADVENTURERS, ADVENTURERS IS CHAMPION, STEER, THIEF, MAGE AND PIRATE AND DUAL BLADE!

NOT EXPLORER!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD: EXPLORER IS A FAIL TRANSLATION NEXON AMERICA DID. THE TRUE TRANSLATION IS ADVENTURER. JUST BECAUSE IT'S TRANSLATED LIKE THAT IN GMS DOSENT MEAN IT IS THE REAL NAME
ALSO, FOR ALL YOU NOOBS,, CHAMPION IS WARRIOR, STEER IS ARCHER, THIEF IS ROUGE, MAGE IS MAGICIAN (Nexon didn't fail to translate Pirate's first job, thought, Nor Dual Blader)

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:14 am

I didnt see all of the skill levels but I think that dual blades triple stab is kinda like dragon knights spear crusher.
The way it can hit 3 monsters 3 times when its maxed.

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:22 pm

Korutae wrote:I didnt see all of the skill levels but I think that dual blades triple stab is kinda like dragon knights spear crusher.
The way it can hit 3 monsters 3 times when its maxed.

I think earth is copying moon!

GLacko
Zombie Mushmom

Post by GLacko » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:35 pm

I made one of these the first day and was like the 5th person in Demethos to become DB, 2 seconds later, i hated the class and quit. (gatorade-1)

skygar9
Premium
Premium

Post by skygar9 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:33 am

GLacko wrote:I made one of these the first day and was like the 5th person in Demethos to become DB, 2 seconds later, i hated the class and quit. (gatorade-1)

How could you HATE adventurers?

Korutae
Zombie Mushmom

Post by Korutae » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 am

Yeah a few days ago I was gona go cheak to see if triple stab worked like spear crusher as I said, so I used my bro's acc to start at lvl 30 and see but then it didn't letme start at lvl 30. (hothead)

Btw my bro didn't start one at level 30 yet.