i want to make a game

Talk about flash games that you've played or need help with.
pokechild27
Blue snail
i want to make a game

Post by pokechild27 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:12 am

what format should it be and what do i have to download
and how do i use it

things i do know how to use :
bannedstory
paint
windows movie maker (irelavent XP)
the internet O.o

so uh will som1 give a push start XD

thanks every1

i hope to see my game on this site when its done.....

chiller345
Red ribbon pig

Re: i want to make a game

Post by chiller345 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:41 pm

You need the following:
Adobe Flash CS(insert number here), which costs a whole lot of moolah, unless you can take guilt and download it off a bittorrent site.

Internet, great for finding graphics and bgms and stuffs. (gatorade-2)

Alternatively, you can replace Flash with C++, C# or Java, which is a whole lot cheaper(usually FREEEEEEEEEEEE), but is a gigantic pain in the butt to learn, literally. You`d be sitting in that chair and typing until your butt is seriously sore and have carpel tunnel syndrome, and that`s just for learning. Of course, you could always buy books about it, but those generally are expensive. (skygar9-2)

Then, you can decide what to do with the fruits of your labour.(mmm, tasty (heart) )

I can`t exactly tell you how to make one and what format to put it in, since i`m just beginning to learn C++.
For that, LURK TEH FORAMS for a tutorial.
Also, work on your english ;D

dragonG1
Red ribbon pig

Post by dragonG1 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:33 pm

dont make one, Lol im warning you, its gonna take a LOONGGG time,

Nah Im joking, go ahead and make one. Just remeber its gonna take a long time. (F7)

dragonG1
Red ribbon pig

Post by dragonG1 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:47 pm

chiller345 wrote:You need the following:
Adobe Flash CS(insert number here), which costs a whole lot of moolah, unless you can take guilt and download it off a bittorrent site.

Alternatively, you can replace Flash with C++, C# or Java, which is a whole lot cheaper(usually FREEEEEEEEEEEE), but is a gigantic pain in the butt to learn, literally. You`d be sitting in that chair and typing until your butt is seriously sore and have carpel tunnel syndrome, and that`s just for learning. Of course, you could always buy books about it, but those generally are expensive. (skygar9-2)

Then, you can decide what to do with the fruits of your labour.(mmm, tasty )

I can`t exactly tell you how to make one and what format to put it in, since i`m just beginning to learn C++.

For the Photoshop Cs, It costs about $1000 USD for CS4 extended. or you could do what I did and download illegally. (cool)

chiller345
Red ribbon pig

Post by chiller345 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:24 pm

dragonG1 wrote:

Then, you can decide what to do with the fruits of your labour.(mmm, tasty )

For the Photoshop Cs, It costs about $1000 USD for CS4 extended. or you could do what I did and download illegally. (cool)

Yeah, that`s what I did, but recently, this has been starting to bother me so I don`t torrent as much as I used to.

AppleOfMyEye
Red snail

Post by AppleOfMyEye » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:00 pm

LOL I wish I could but non the less (skygar9-1)
Hope you succeed your goal (F3)

Nemzor
Slime

Post by Nemzor » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:43 am

dragonG1 wrote:For the Photoshop Cs, It costs about $1000 USD for CS4 extended. or you could do what I did and download illegally. (cool)

Hehe got illegal version for absolutely nothing (exellent)

conaneve1
Slime

Post by conaneve1 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:15 pm

dragonG1 wrote:dont make one, Lol im warning you, its gonna take a LOONGGG time,

Nah Im joking, go ahead and make one. Just remeber its gonna take a long time. (F7)

It will be two day's top!

conaneve1
Slime

Wanna make a game?

Post by conaneve1 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:18 pm

Then, you can decide what to do with the fruits of your labour.(mmm, tasty (heart) )

When you put everything THAT way nobody would wanna work!
Put it like THIS!!
1. You can get the Demo of CS3 and CS4, But it sucks cause it dissapears after awhile
2. Uhh... If you want .MP3 files, search the internet (sometimes it costs money) Or Make it Yourself (ONLY WITH PC's, MAC's YOU HAVE TO PAY ALOT FOR AUDACITY!!!!!)
3. For the pictures, Bannedstory (NO CUSTOM) and/or Photoshop (Yes i know it costs money but i have a version i could probably release...) or Bannedstory and Paint (It looks AWFUL!!)
4. Also, You can make MP3's with Mario Paint if you like, i have a version only for mac thats why it cant make anything exept for garbage like my Shooting Star song...
5. For some BG Pic's, use this place, http://bsbackgrounds(.)webs(.)com (Remove the ()'s!!)
For the end, a thing about how to use them =_=
?!!. Ahh Yes how to use them, You kinda need to tell ME that!