new flash games

Talk about flash games that you've played or need help with.
jjkan2
Pig
new flash games

Post by jjkan2 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:17 am

i was wondering if u guys could make like an aran flash game? idk i played like all flash games and now i get board i have maple but i dont play alot.posting.php?mode=post&f=3#

playa4life01
Mapleanimer

Re: new flash games

Post by playa4life01 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:18 pm

i think skygar already posted a few aran flash games
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4697

birdman
Slime

Post by birdman » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:44 pm

jjkan2 wrote:i was wondering if u guys could make like an aran flash game? idk i played like all flash games and now i get board i have maple but i dont play alot.posting.php?mode=post&f=3#

my friend made an eran game but the dragon looks like the pet dragon from the shop (it actaully is pretty cool) and then he just drew his one evouloins of it and best of all ITS NOT A BOOS FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaosoul
Horny Mushroom

Post by chaosoul » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:30 pm

birdman wrote:
jjkan2 wrote:i was wondering if u guys could make like an aran flash game? idk i played like all flash games and now i get board i have maple but i dont play alot.posting.php?mode=post&f=3#

my friend made an eran game but the dragon looks like the pet dragon from the shop (it actaully is pretty cool) and then he just drew his one evouloins of it and best of all ITS NOT A BOOS FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all the class is called the aran not the eran and can i see this flashgame ur friend made I would like a aran game XD

RebeccaHuff
Red snail

Post by RebeccaHuff » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:12 am

Before you created a flash game make sure that you already have an idea about its game play and game system so that it is easy for you to make a good flash game.