Flame Wizard Training Guide

Guides that can help you with your Magician
Sasha228
Slime
Flame Wizard Training Guide

Post by Sasha228 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:39 am

Hi everyone! This is my guide for you to train your Flame Wizard. Follow it closely and you will have a pro in no time! (gatorade-2)
Level 1-13: Train in Erev. Do be sure to complete your full training there, including after-job accalmation training.
Level 13-21: Complete all of Roca's quests, and supplement your training with the Moon Bunny's Rice Cake party quest.
Level 21-30: After delivering the package of 'Done With Heneseys' to Erev, proceed to Kerning City and do the 'First Time Together' party quest along with the Knight of Cygnus quests there. (I forgot the guy's name (gatorade-2) )
Level 30-50: Go to the Monster Carnival after completing your Mushroom Castle quests. Here's my tip to you if you can't kill monsters when you're still a noob: Scam the service. I don't know whether they do that in where you're playing but I do get buyers and sellers.
Level 51-70: You have a good variety of choices here. You may want to proceed to Monster Carnival 2, although most of us are already very sick of it, after being through it for 20 levels. Then on the other hand, you might want to proceed to the Orbis Party Quest. Though it's time-consuming when I do it. Don't want either of them? Then go to Singapore (or whatever it's called from where you play) by boarding the plane from Kerning City. You can kill monsters at Mysterious Path 3, Ghost Ship 1 or Ghost Ship 2 (my choices) with your signature skill, Fire Filar.
Level 70-120: You are thrust out of the party quest world, you may think. But there's always the trusty Mu Lung training centre for you to rely on. There are so many pros there, so there's no shortage of members.
Okay that's the guide now your turn to tell me how to get a picture? (exellent)

Sasha228
Slime

Re: Flame Wizard Training Guide

Post by Sasha228 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:05 am

xD Bump Up my post. Check this out:
B
Bu
Bum
Bump
Bum
Bu
B

valleytha
Snail

Re: Flame Wizard Training Guide

Post by valleytha » Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:52 am

What is a great pop culture type magazine to buy now that Wizard Magazine has gone under? Used to read Wizard monthly, lots of incite on Movies, TV shows, books, comics, video games the works, then this past winter it shut down and now only publishes online magazines. Works fine except I don't have an i Pad and need something good to read when on my porcelain throne each day. Used to get EW but not sure if anything else is out there that's as good as Wizard was.