Special Sniper Guide

Guides that can help you with your Bowman
Coolboy994
Horny Mushroom
Special Sniper Guide

Post by Coolboy994 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Hello, I'm posting a crossbowman guide for people who need help with their crossbowman. This is the first post for bowman guides, and I'm posting my opinion on skills that I think you should use. Also I never made a guide before so please don't say mean things. =)
This is a short little guide to help out anyone, and I hope this helps you somehow. (Recommended to be read by GMS Players)

Training Spots: Levels 10 - 30
Levels 10 - 15: Train on slimes or orange mushrooms.
Levels 15 - 20: Train on pigs at pig beach. If you get bored and it gets too easy for you, try green mushrooms.
Levels 20 - 25: There are a couple things you could do. You could try green mushrooms, horny mushrooms, and zombie mushrooms. You can also do Kerning PQ or Ariant PQ. Most people say to not do Kerning PQ until level 25, but if you have a good party, you can get experience quicker than training. I don't suggest Ariant PQ until level 25, unless you have a good technique. You can't kill much below 25, but you can bomb people and steal their drops. That's how I leveled, but you must have a technique for it so you don't waste pots and get blown up too. =)
Levels 25 - 30: Definitely try Kerning PQ. If you get bored, try zombie mushrooms. Also try Ariant PQ.

Stats: Levels 10 - 30
Level 10 - Put 1 point on double shot, 1 point on arrow blow, and 1 point on The Eye Of the Amazon.
Level 11 - 3 points on The Eye of the Amazon.
Level 12 - 3 points on The Eye of the Amazon.
Level 13 - 1 point on The Eye of the Amazon, 2 points on critical shot.
Levels 14 to 24 - 1 point on double shot, 2 points on critical shot. (Ask me if you didn't understand this one).
Level 25 - 3 points on double shot.
Level 26 - 3 points on double shot.
Level 27 - 3 points on double shot.
Levels 28 to 30 - Put all the points on Focus or the Blessing of the Amazon. (I suggest Focus because it also gives you avoidability)

Results at level 30:
Critical Shot = Maxed.
Double shot = Maxed.
The Eye of the Amazon = Maxed.
Arrow Blow = 1 point.
Focus/Blessing of the Amazon = Depends on what you want. Levels 28 - 30 you get 9 points, so choose what you want to do with them.
*Please note that I put what I like. If you don't like it, then don't say anything.

Training Spots: Levels 30 - 70.
This is too easy. Levels 30 to 50, do Carnival PQ. Levels 51 to 70, do LMPQ. (If you can't get in LMPQ, try to get on early morning, like 7 or 8 am Eastern Time. It's always empty. If it doesn't work in your time zone, try different times.)
If you don't like to PQ... then here are some places you can train. I highly suggest that you PQ. If you don't want to, that's your choice.
Levels 30 - 35: Try Horny mushrooms, Zombie mushrooms, or wild boars. I suggest zombie mushrooms and boars.
Levels 35 - 38: Wild Boars.
Levels 38 - 42: Fire boars.
Levels 42 - 50: Lego Golems in Ludi, or regular stone golems in Henesys. I also heard you can try lunar or star pixies.
Levels 50 - 55: Lego Golems, Stone golems, Luster Pixies.
Levels 55 - 60: Dark Stone Golems, Luster Pixies, Zombies.
Levels 60 - 65: Zombies, Fire Drakes, Luster Pixies. (I really suggest zombies for these levels)
Levels 65 - 70: Zombies, Luster Pixies. (I suggest zombies still)
I copied some of these training spots from a website. I just did Ludi PQ during level 35 to 50, because there was no carnival PQ back then. I was bad at training, so I didn't train. So I copied some from other people because I didn't know where you should train. If you don't like some of my training spots for levels 30 to 70, Try something else.

Stats: Levels 30 - 70
Level 30 - 1 point on iron arrow.
Level 31 - 3 on crossbow booster.
Level 32 - 2 on crossbow booster, 1 on soul arrow.
Level 33 - 3 on soul arrow.
Levels 34 to 44 - 2 points on crossbow mastery, 1 point on crossbow booster.
Level 45 - 3 points on crossbow booster.
Level 46 - 2 points on crossbow booster, 1 on iron arrow.
Levels 47 to 58 - 3 points on iron arrow.
Levels 58 to 70 - Put all of the points on soul arrow and power knockback. NOTHING on final attack. When you max both soul arrow and power knock back, put the rest of the skill points to Focus and/or The Blessing Of The Amazon.

Results at level 70:
Crossbow Mastery = Maxed.
Crossbow Booster = Maxed.
Power Knockback = Maxed.
Soul Arrow = Maxed.
Iron Arrow = Maxed.
Final Attack = No points on it whatsoever.

That's pretty much it... I may edit this soon once my sniper is almost a marksman to write down the next places to train and what to put on your stats. You may not find my guide to be the best, but if you follow my guide... you'll probably be really strong during levels 30 to 70. I was really satisfied with how I did my stats, so I decided to write down how I did it and see what people would think my way is. If anyone thinks I should add anything to this mini guide, please tell me. Thanks. (F2)

Zuxtron
Blue ribbon pig

Re: Special Sniper Guide

Post by Zuxtron » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:06 am

Good guide except that at level 31 you can't put points in Crossbow Booster because you need Crossbow Mastery level 5 first.

SDValentine
Horny Mushroom

Post by SDValentine » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:37 am

Erm, post credits you know?
Ideas, What Inspired you?, and who helped?
Cause some people would probably be like you stole it.
*note: I'm not implying that you did, but some people are arrogant turds, who don't understand anything and would resort to the use of FLAMING (redface)

prokila00
Horny Mushroom

Post by prokila00 » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 am

good guide i think it will help lots of ppl :D

SDValentine
Horny Mushroom

Post by SDValentine » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:56 am

It'll only help if we get more members and they view this section.
Never-the-less share it to SW? (Sleepywood)

jeff
Mushroom

Post by jeff » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:41 pm

very nice guide but to break the good news im not a crossbowman so can u pliz make a guide for my hunter to train on cause i think theirs different ways to put on skills and train on other different kinds of monsters

~~~bash~~~ (cool)

Coolboy994
Horny Mushroom

Post by Coolboy994 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:45 pm

Zuxtron wrote:Good guide except that at level 31 you can't put points in Crossbow Booster because you need Crossbow Mastery level 5 first.

Oh, good point. I'll try to fix that. Thanks =)

Coolboy994
Horny Mushroom

Post by Coolboy994 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:49 pm

SDValentine wrote:Erm, post credits you know?
Ideas, What Inspired you?, and who helped?
Cause some people would probably be like you stole it.
*note: I'm not implying that you did, but some people are arrogant turds, who don't understand anything and would resort to the use of FLAMING (redface)

Well, honestly... I'm a bit lost with the "marking my name" thing. I thought about doing it, but I just don't know what to write, which is a little stupid. I know I got a bit of straightening up to do, because I took only an hour to write all this. Thanks for that tip, though. =)

Coolboy994
Horny Mushroom

Post by Coolboy994 » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:51 pm

jeff wrote:very nice guide but to break the good news im not a crossbowman so can u pliz make a guide for my hunter to train on cause i think theirs different ways to put on skills and train on other different kinds of monsters

~~~bash~~~ (cool)

I may consider that, but hunters and crossbowman are very similar, so I suggest you use some things I wrote for this guide (Like training spots). But I will definitely consider this.

jeff
Mushroom

Post by jeff » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Coolboy994 wrote:
jeff wrote:very nice guide but to break the good news im not a crossbowman so can u pliz make a guide for my hunter to train on cause i think theirs different ways to put on skills and train on other different kinds of monsters

~~~bash~~~ (cool)

I may consider that, but hunters and crossbowman are very similar, so I suggest you use some things I wrote for this guide (Like training spots). But I will definitely consider this.

i know the training spot are helpful and i still do the same way but im just saying if u ever make a ranger make a guide for rangers or something like thanks a lot though

keith123
Pig

Post by keith123 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Good advice i wan try cause my archer only lv 17

go510
Blue Mushmom

Post by go510 » Sun May 03, 2009 4:14 am

Nice guide,btw i thought bomen were soo weak they couldn't do pq. (eek)

Mizuky
Jr.Balrog

Post by Mizuky » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:39 am

They Aren't Weak !! (hothead)

Coolboy994
Horny Mushroom

Post by Coolboy994 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:04 am

Honestly, Snipers are technically the strongest in game. They have the skill called "Snipe", which gives 999,999 damage.

bboyz4
Horned Tail

Post by bboyz4 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:26 am

At least this is shorter than Anti's -.-

GLacko
Zombie Mushmom

Post by GLacko » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:01 am

good guide. Btw, snipe does not do 999,999 dmg, it only does at least 150 - 200k dmg.